Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Death Toll Tops 16,000 In Turkey- Syria Earthquake - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Death Toll Tops 16,000 In Turkey- Syria Earthquake (18959 Views)

Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria / Death Toll Crosses 5,000 In Turkey- Syria Earthquake / Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Toll Tops 16,000 In Turkey- Syria Earthquake by afadi2410: 3:41pm On Feb 09, 2023
Reportbutton:
Rip to the dead, na IBO full that turkey doing fraud and drugs, I have many ibo friends there who are in jail over drugs and scam.

So we should do what with this narrative?
Re: Death Toll Tops 16,000 In Turkey- Syria Earthquake by Reportbutton: 3:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
afadi2410:

So we should do what with this narrative?
As you wish. I gave you that info for free.
Re: Death Toll Tops 16,000 In Turkey- Syria Earthquake by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
Imagine, civilian death toll from Ukraine eat was just over 9k last month and in Turkey over 16k wiped out just like that.
Re: Death Toll Tops 16,000 In Turkey- Syria Earthquake by JOemmy(m): 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
OriOko88:
Makawhy Why such shocking death toll. This is so terrifying,horrible and sad!!!
Iv never seen any death toll like this in my life. 16k bawo embarassed embarassed embarassed

The tsunami that happened in Indonesia years ago killed over 250,000 human beings.
Re: Death Toll Tops 16,000 In Turkey- Syria Earthquake by Cherish233: 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
Thermodynamics:

A larger number than that has died in your country without the last 8year of Buhari's rule, same with other African countries, countries like Cameroon, your next door neighbor, you don't see Europeans talking about it, they don't even show it on their news, the people you are concerned about do not care about you, to them you are just a low life African.

That's them not me, the victims are humans like meπŸ˜’
Re: Death Toll Tops 16,000 In Turkey- Syria Earthquake by Cherish233: 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
Thermodynamics:

A larger number than that has died in your country without the last 8year of Buhari's rule, same with other African countries, countries like Cameroon, your next door neighbor, you don't see Europeans talking about it, they don't even show it on their news, the people you are concerned about do not care about you, to them you are just a low life African.

That's them not me, the victims are humans like meπŸ˜’ i don't care if they are white or not or if they didn't care for the blacks, not all of them are thesame.
Re: Death Toll Tops 16,000 In Turkey- Syria Earthquake by chypotenti(m): 10:08pm On Feb 09, 2023
Re: Death Toll Tops 16,000 In Turkey- Syria Earthquake by Funkybabee(f): 10:10pm On Feb 09, 2023
Baba mi eleyi po
Have mercy oπŸ™πŸ»
Re: Death Toll Tops 16,000 In Turkey- Syria Earthquake by Judybash93(m): 12:23am On Feb 10, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
All Afonja visa applications to Turkey this period should be rejected ASAP
Sometimes, i don't understand what goes on in the minds of people like you... 16k people just lost their lives and all you have in your heart is something related to your tribal bigotry. I hope you find peace bro! This is definitely not healthy. I would recommend therapy!
Re: Death Toll Tops 16,000 In Turkey- Syria Earthquake by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:09am On Feb 10, 2023
Reportbutton:
Rip to the dead, na IBO full that turkey doing fraud and drugs, I have many ibo friends there who are in jail over drugs and scam.
Ur hatred for Igbos.
Common sense you don't have.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Attack In Kerman, Iran / Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.