Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague (18935 Views)

Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' / Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine / Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by HonNL: 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ukraine has submitted its application against Russia to the ICJ. Russia must be held accountable for manipulating the notion of genocide to justify aggression. We request an urgent decision ordering Russia to cease military activity now and expect trials to start next week.

SOURCE

Zelenskiyy is Ukraine's President

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by walemoney007(m): 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
Is Russia a member of the ICJ?

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by heniford2: 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
walemoney007:
ask them oh! grin

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by omenkaLives(m): 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
The Hague is only meant for the leaders of poor countries. If that institution truly means what they insist it stands for, Bush and Blair would have been in jail right now.

180 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by ProfAmaben(m): 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
I don't care! The whites don't care about what happens in Africa, most of them don't even know Nigeria but Africa. It's surprising that Africans know everything about them and treat their news as first class.

I won't be surprised if some Nigerians start sending food to Ukrainians grin, IDPs and widows full dia country o! grin

138 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by Tifesingz: 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
Lol.. This is the funniest I’ve ever seen.. do you think these ones can stop Stubborn PUTIN?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by Dikaveli(m): 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
Now am tired of the both countries

Russia and Ukraine should both getat

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by mike8804: 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
Thought you guys were wining the war! War is not politics which you can win with social media propaganda.
Russia is the only country that cannot be conquered, they help to end both first and second world war. A country with about 11 timeline zones!

Note:
After Germany has pounds the hell out of great Britain and her allies, the west couldn't defeat Germany (a country not has big as northern Nigeria) only when the red army came, the war was won. Napoleon and Hitler made the mistake of attacking Russia.

President Putin said and I quote " if the world doesn't want to live with Russia, then the world doesn't deserve to live without Russia"

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by MrPADDY(m): 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
If it happens to Ukraine, it could happen to Taiwan, or even Nigeria. This is a wake up call.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by Warldbest(m): 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
This comedian of a president is confused, so he's no more fighting again. I pity his citizens

20 Likes

Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by Analyst7: 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
grin grin Sunday igboho and mnk wy don sue FG for international court for months
Wetin come out of it
Useless set of board wey just full this world...even that useless and biased UN

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
DISTRESS SALE, 20 Plots of ijebu Lekki going for 1m each. Whatsup 0.81 274.655.65
Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by Lumig: 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
cheesy
I laugh in Russian.
What did ICJ do to the United States and its evil allies when they invaded Panama, Cuba, Iraq and so on. ICJ can only flex muscles at indigent nations.
Jokers cheesy

25 Likes

Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by Crayfish09: 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
International Courts are meant for poor countries. It is like Hisbah

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by olarent: 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2022
That is correct bunch of hypocrisy western people
omenkaLives:
The Hague is only meant for the leaders of very poor countries. If that institution truly means what they insist it stands for, Bush and Blair would have been in jail right now.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by bolutic(m): 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2022
walemoney007:
no they are not like wise US

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by BKayy: 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2022
You mean Western Court?
Mtcheww.

Until they imprison Queen Elizabeth for life for her role in Biafran Genocide, then Obama for the unwarranted invasion and death of Saint Gaddafi, they are just a propaganda tool

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by Rahkman: 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2022
Putin will be put to death just like goring and his colleagues after the nuremberg trials...he better commit suicide like Hitler

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by useni1: 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2022
Terrorist America your days are numbered. All your criminal past presidents and corporations looting third world resources will be judge and hanged upside down and their bodies burn to ashes. You will not escape your karma for brainwashing 99% of Africans from seeing you as the true evil in this world

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by detagabriel(m): 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2022
I believe a simple peaceful dialogue can settle them

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by StUriah(m): 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
… Leaders starting wars anytime they want;

Some for their rights, some for fun and then their own glory (eh eh eh),

Letting people die for the wrong that they do,

Oh it's painful

… Come on now little boy

Say your prayers before you sleep

Little boy went down on his knees

And he said:
… "Oh Lord, now I lay me down to sleep I pray the Lord my soul to keep;

And if I die before I wake I pray the Lord my soul to take"

… 'Cause he's living in this crazy world
Oh Lord...

- Lucky Dube

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by onikoyikosoko: 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

Zelenskiyy is Ukraine's President

See as Putin face strong......Bad man
Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by Perfecttouchade: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ok
Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by Crayfish09: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
omenkaLives:
The Hague is only meant for the leaders of very poor countries. If that institution truly means what they insist it stands for, Bush and Blair would have been in jail right now.

I had a very funny argument on Facebook with a white woman on this issue. She was hell-bent on telling me how George Bush is not a criminal while Putin is.

On the surface, it looks like USA has free press but they are very effective indoctrinators.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by olarent: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
If its small country that invade others USA,NATO we formed super power,now because they known Russia power and her Allie they are afraid.what happen in Libya that warrant NATO to enter? Say happen in Syrian they could not because he was backed by Russia.can USA tolerate that from Cuba or mexico to joined her enemy at her backyard?[b][/b]

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by stanluiz(m): 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rubbish and nonsense!!

Russia should also sue Ukraine for the war crimes they committed against ethnic Russian minority in eastern Ukraine region of donestk, dumbass and lusnak simple because they are pursing their right of self determination.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by silverlinen(m): 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2022
Welcome development Real nigga
This man still dey for inside him country,but if na nigerian politicians, them for be the first wave of evacuated idiots from the country.
Everything about Nigeria just dey wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Takes Russia To International Court At The Hague by iykofias(m): 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2022
ICJ power no reach Russia side

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

U.S. Military Helicopter Crashes In Iraq On Thursday,  Killing 7 People On Board / Death Toll Tops 16,000 In Turkey- Syria Earthquake / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Attack In Kerman, Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.