Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) (8944 Views)

Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering / Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion / Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by NwaliE01: 1:15pm On Feb 09, 2023
Slurity:
You be mumu, listen to the chairman of INEC when he want to declare the winner and understand who you voted for. They mention the name of the candidate before they now add of so so and so party. Performance or failure is not about party but the human that make decisions. Have you ever heard any American complain about former president's party when they want to complain or vote against him, they simply mention his name as a failure and not the party. Party don't make decisions but human.
You be exponential mumu. Have you ever seen anybody's name on Ballot paper?

You jump to election result when we're here discussing election. Don't publicize your stupidity.
Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:16pm On Feb 09, 2023
Tinubu will release all the new notes he siezed from banks during election.
Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by HellVictorinho7: 1:21pm On Feb 09, 2023
7Randall:
It's quite amusing. I wonder how a sane human can be fooled by these APC politicians. You think they care about you? If is affecting them that's why they are speaking up. ASUU strike didn't affect them as they have their kids schooling overseas. Insecurity doesn't affect them cos they move around with enough security. And some of these f00ls think they mean well for us. Only a stupid person will vote APC on 25th.
i don't know about you but i see beyond apc in the problem caused by the cbn ,which is also under an apc government.....whether or not mr.bulala blu speaks against the cbn stuff , my problems and that have of some others outside apc have been increased by it and nobody says how the cbn stuff can ever help instead of sticking to namecalling.....i mean calling me a fool won't make you a better person....the problems cannot be solved by adding to them.
Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by Afolue(m): 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2023
Desperados claiming to be the messiahs who reinforced to seize power from the the ruling party … whoever votes apc will loose at least one of their family members in this new administration. And so be it.! No be curse, na wetin don dey happen. Good luck….to you all supporters of apc.

Fools are truly born, not made! Can’t imagine people are still boldly coming out senselessly to defend them. Una family members never die miserably finish yet . Hand go meet una. Nonsense..!
Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by 07kjb: 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
APC AND THEIR FOOLISH SUPPORTERS ARE THE MOST STUPID PEOPLE ON EARTH

HOW ON EARTH WILL NIGERIANS BE BUYING SUBSIDIZED FUEL AT #500
Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by CSTRR: 1:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
After this election, na sit down look I go dey, if they don't vote Peter obi.

I can't like Nigeria more than everybody.

1 Like

Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by Mylove55(f): 1:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
EmperorFred:
I dn check my PVC again inside wallet and it's safe. Body de scratch me to vote LP on election day.
me too.
I can't wait to vote for Tinubu.
Tinubu is your next president
Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by EmperorFred: 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
Mylove55:
me too.
I can't wait to vote for Tinubu.
Tinubu is your next president
Ok, go back into your cage. You've tried.
Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by IGBOSON1: 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
Adding to all that is the ‘gift’ of murder, targeted assassinations, UGM, murderous Fulani bandits/herdsmen and a general heightened spate of insecurity these vile cretins gave the south-east….a region that pre-2015/Buhari was acclaimed as the most peaceful region in Nigeria!

I can’t wait for these people to leave the scene! They’re the biggest disaster to ever befall the south-east since the end of the uncivil war in 1970!
Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by Tayorshd2(m): 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2023
Penaldo:

102 people killed in Katsina this week

Fuel scarcity from October 2022 till now

Bandits kidnapped train passengers in March, 2022( Chinelo was killed)

More than 603 people died and 1.3 million displaced in Nigeria by flood

Protesters were killed at Lekki Gate

One thing these sad incidents share in common is, they all occured in Nigeria, can you guess the other thing they share in common?

No APC governor made any reasonable attempt to solve the situation or provide a solution

These events that got Nigerians in tears, in pains

In agony, were not addressed by these Governors. It is on record that Tinubu's solution to the killings at the Toll gate was to ask

"Why were protesters there, what were they doing there?"

We have seen one of the most disruptive strike in the history of Nigerian University

Not a single governor sympathize and the lives of students were disrupted for 2 years, not a word of sympathy or support from these Governors
Today the masses have said no to Apc, the entire country is waiting for the 25th where they can say no to these greedy shylocks

It is quite surprising and baffling that these same shylocks that had not for once sympathize with the common Nigerian, on issues faced over the years....would rise up in arms against a policy that was set to prevent Vote buying

These Apc governors have read the room

They understand that Nigerians have rejected them at all level...and the only way they stand a chance is to weaponize the hunger they have inflicted on citizens

These are the same people that hoard palliatives that was meant for the ordinary man in the street

I find it very amusing that these same shylocks in government, that have no sympathy, that can go as far as stealing food meant for you and I.

I find it amusing that are fighting the new naira policy simply because they are sacred it would affect their vote buying agenda

These same shylocks that never for once cared about Nigerians, are now claiming to be fighting for Nigerians
We should come out and oppose these shylocks in all force, they cannot abandon us all these while and try to buy or conscience now

I invite all Nigerians to oppose the APC government and it's plan to buy our votes, they are bullying every decent institution that is against vote buying....I implore on the 25th, we go out there and vote them out

They have failed us from day one
Vote out Apc #Safechoice

This poster is a fool...

I mean big fool ..

During PDP tenure where Dere no kidnapped and terrorist?
Is dat not what they use to spoil Jonathan regimen

For Lekki protest what are people still doing there when sanwo olu has ordered curfew

The military that shoot are they from state or federal government.??

Is Tinubu the president that order army to shoot??

Army is not neighborhood force in Lagos that Tinubu can control ...

It's a federal authority..

So wetin concern tinubu
I
Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by pman06(m): 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2023
Slurity:
Buhari is not using Tinubu's sense to rule. JAGABAN IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT AND NOT APC.

It's fair to say you are even more confused than i thought.

1 Like

Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by Segzy19: 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2023
Lol! Sorry, I denied you the opportunity of your life abi.
Asinwin oloshi grin grin grin grin grin

derecho:
Not interested but was quick to comment?

BATstards will always be daft

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYpNns5eUPk

Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by Manofnaija: 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2023
Slurity:
Buhari is not using Tinubu's sense to rule. JAGABAN IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT AND NOT APC.

Be deceiving yourself.
Who promised students loan
We promised "no more strikes"
Who promised security
Who promised 247 electricity
Who promised.....the list is endless
All from Tinubu himself.
If he knew Buhari would not "use his sense to rule", why all the promises
Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by Babaken(m): 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
APC the dream killer.
Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by Tom1960: 2:02pm On Feb 09, 2023
Power must come to the south
Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by omoyeni37: 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2023
I begged for an urgent assistance here 3 days ago, one APC guy replied the post to insult me that that's how LP people beg accross all platforms, with that rubbish he told me that day, I'm more fired up to vote OBIDATTI come Feb 25th!!!
Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by Blaze14k: 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2023
Pandev:
Ipob kill on daily basis. Obi used SARS to kill many people when he was governor. You people think you can force that fraud on us? Never. 18days to go, you'll know what's up.

Ok he defrauded your father?
Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by Tonyalchemy: 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2023

The power situation in the country is terrible.

save cost on fuel and avoid long queues at the filling station.

The powerstation can power your devices (Tv, fan, Laptop, Printer, Drones) for a full day on a single full charge.

Pay on delivery via GIG LOGISTICS

Send a dm for more info >

1 Share

Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by grammarian247(m): 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2023
Slurity:

Come and erase from my memory all the things Jagaban said while promoting BUbu, yes, come and do that. Come and tell me that Jagaban has, from the day he noticed that Bubu was not doing what they agreed, been coming out to tell Nigerians that the man he helped into power is n longer aligning...yeye people. When it is convenient for you, you will say BAT is not APC, but you will run around to shout that Obi is PDP, and Obi has left PDP o, yet you wicked, lying fellows will want to insist that he is still PDP. But we should not care that BAT is still in APC, that APC is till campaigning for him, that the president who led the disaster you have so far witnessed is on his campaign trail, that he, BAT, has promised to continue on the legacy of the president...home training won't allow me use words the way it is coming to me on people like you, you lots are pissing me off, you guys are wicked, foolish and bigoted species...you all should just get the hell outta my sight

1 Like

Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by stacyadams: 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
7Randall:
It's quite amusing. I wonder how a sane human can be fooled by these APC politicians. You think they care about you? If is affecting them that's why they are speaking up. ASUU strike didn't affect them as they have their kids schooling overseas. Insecurity doesn't affect them cos they move around with enough security. And some of these f00ls think they mean well for us. Only a stupid person will vote APC on 25th.
.u mean "Only a useless person will vote APC on 25th grin
Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by Slurity(m): 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
grammarian247:

Come and erase from my memory all the things Jagaban said while promoting BUbu, yes, come and do that. Come and tell me that Jagaban has, from the day he noticed that Bubu was not doing what they agreed, been coming out to tell Nigerians that the man he helped into power is n longer aligning...yeye people. When it is convenient for you, you will say BAT is not APC, but you will run around to shout that Obi is PDP, and Obi has left PDP o, yet you wicked, lying fellows will want to insist that he is still PDP. But we should not care that BAT is still in APC, that APC is till campaigning for him, that the president who led the disaster you have so far witnessed is on his campaign trail, that he, BAT, has promised to continue on the legacy of the president...home training won't allow me use words the way it is coming to me on people like you, you lots are pissing me off, you guys are wicked, foolish and bigoted species...you all should just get the hell outta my sight
Go and vote whoever you want, we know your type, you did not even vote Buhari when Tinubu campaign for Buhari then, your vote is immaterial. Tinubu will win with or without your vote.
Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
If this F9 no affect you, it means you no dey for Nigeria!

Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by stacyadams: 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
grammarian247:

Don't allow those rats and urchins give u high blood pressure. grin
Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by grammarian247(m): 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2023
Slurity:
Go and vote whoever you want, we know your type, you did not even vote Buhari when Tinubu campaign for Buhari then, your vote is immaterial. Tinubu will win with or without your vote.

People like you will only resort to a straw man fallacy. You could not even engage any of the issues I raised in my submission. What is the connection between what I said and whether I voted Bubu? I won't waste my time with someone who can't write a correct sentence. By the way, in which of the queues are you at the moment: fuel, cash or PVC? Try find bread and fanta use hold boɗy so you don't collapse.
Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by grammarian247(m): 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2023
stacyadams:

Don't allow those rats and urchins give u high blood pressure. grin

My dear, they are the worst irritants I have ever happened upon.
Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
Segzy19:
. Story for the gods.....

Let the next commenter take the FTC because I'm not interested in it.... grin grin grin grin

E dey pain. We understand

1 Like

Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
NaijaMutant:
They are already out to buy your conscience.

Reject APC.

If not, you'll cry again for the next 4 years

What a desperate party filled with criminals
Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by vatiqan(m): 3:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
Slurity:
I feel your frustrations. Tinubu would never be Nigeria president!
Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by toneroforever(m): 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
I love it whenever I see a lot of people express their willingness to vote for Obi. Jagaban is a joke. He will be retired from active politics by Nigerians who have rejected him.
Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by 7Randall: 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
stacyadams:
.u mean "Only a useless person will vote APC on 25th grin
That is exactly what i mean
Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by nesphil(m): 7:13pm On Feb 09, 2023
The Failure called APC must be booted out in the next few weeks!

Nigerians who love good things must punish this wicked and useless party of lies and deceit by voting them out!

Penaldo:

102 people were killed in Katsina this week

Fuel scarcity from October 2022 till now

Bandits kidnapped train passengers in March 2022( Chinelo was killed)

More than 603 people died and 1.3 million were displaced in Nigeria by flood

Protesters were killed at Lekki Gate

One thing these sad incidents share in common is, they all occurred in Nigeria, can you guess the other thing they share in common?

No APC governor made any reasonable attempt to solve the situation or provide a solution

These events got Nigerians in tears, in pains

In agony, were not addressed by these Governors. It is on record that Tinubu's solution to the killings at the Tollgate was to ask

"Why were protesters there, what were they doing there?"

We have seen one of the most disruptive strikes in the history of the Nigerian University

Not a single governor sympathize and the lives of students were disrupted for 2 years, not a word of sympathy or support from these Governors
Today the masses have said no to Apc, the entire country is waiting for the 25th when they can say no to these greedy shylocks

It is quite surprising and baffling that these same shylocks that had not for once sympathize with the common Nigerian, on issues faced over the years....would rise up in arms against a policy that was set to prevent Vote buying

These Apc governors have read the room

They understand that Nigerians have rejected them at all levels...and the only way they stand a chance is to weaponize the hunger they have inflicted on citizens

These are the same people that hoard palliatives that were meant for the ordinary man on the street

I find it very amusing that these same shylocks in government, that have no sympathy, can go as far as stealing food meant for you and I.

I find it amusing that are fighting the new naira policy simply because they are scared it would affect their vote-buying agenda

These same shylocks that never for once cared about Nigerians, are now claiming to be fighting for Nigerians
We should come out and oppose these shylocks in all force, they cannot abandon us all these while and try to buy our conscience now

I invite all Nigerians to oppose the APC government and its plan to buy our votes, they are bullying every decent institution that is against vote-buying...I implore that on the 25th, we go out there and vote them out

They have failed us from day one
Vote out Apc #Safechoice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Us Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up / The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? / Biafrans Buys Helicopter To Sink The Zoo PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.