Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) (8935 Views)

Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering / Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion / Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by Penaldo: 12:15pm On Feb 09, 2023
102 people killed in Katsina this week

Fuel scarcity from October 2022 till now

Bandits kidnapped train passengers in March, 2022( Chinelo was killed)

More than 603 people died and 1.3 million displaced in Nigeria by flood

Protesters were killed at Lekki Gate

One thing these sad incidents share in common is, they all occured in Nigeria, can you guess the other thing they share in common?

No APC governor made any reasonable attempt to solve the situation or provide a solution

These events that got Nigerians in tears, in pains

In agony, were not addressed by these Governors. It is on record that Tinubu's solution to the killings at the Toll gate was to ask

"Why were protesters there, what were they doing there?"

We have seen one of the most disruptive strike in the history of Nigerian University

Not a single governor sympathize and the lives of students were disrupted for 2 years, not a word of sympathy or support from these Governors
Today the masses have said no to Apc, the entire country is waiting for the 25th where they can say no to these greedy shylocks

It is quite surprising and baffling that these same shylocks that had not for once sympathize with the common Nigerian, on issues faced over the years....would rise up in arms against a policy that was set to prevent Vote buying

These Apc governors have read the room

They understand that Nigerians have rejected them at all level...and the only way they stand a chance is to weaponize the hunger they have inflicted on citizens

These are the same people that hoard palliatives that was meant for the ordinary man in the street

I find it very amusing that these same shylocks in government, that have no sympathy, that can go as far as stealing food meant for you and I.

I find it amusing that are fighting the new naira policy simply because they are sacred it would affect their vote buying agenda

These same shylocks that never for once cared about Nigerians, are now claiming to be fighting for Nigerians
We should come out and oppose these shylocks in all force, they cannot abandon us all these while and try to buy or conscience now

I invite all Nigerians to oppose the APC government and it's plan to buy our votes, they are bullying every decent institution that is against vote buying....I implore on the 25th, we go out there and vote them out

They have failed us from day one
Vote out Apc #Safechoice

141 Likes 15 Shares

Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by Segzy19: 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
. Story for the gods.....

Let the next commenter take the FTC because I'm not interested in it.... grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by bigdammyj: 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
Reading...
Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by NaijaMutant(f): 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
They are already out to buy your conscience.

Reject APC.

If not, you'll cry again for the next 4 years

101 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by NaijaMutant(f): 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
Nigerians have seen Shege

216 was not okay, but 750 per dollar is now okay grin

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by Highways: 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
APC are thieves... They only came to KILL, STEAL and DESTROY....

Don't vote wisely anymore....

Vote PETER OBI.....

I still don't understand why someone will want to vote a SENILE man that actually TASTED the microphone when asked to TEST the microphone....

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by EmperorFred: 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
I dn check my PVC again inside wallet and it's safe. Body de scratch me to vote LP on election day.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by Slurity(m): 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2023
Buhari is not using Tinubu's sense to rule. JAGABAN IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT AND NOT APC.
Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by boldking(m): 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2023
That’s an evil love …..if TINUBU wins and things gets hard I’ll move but as for me and my household we will vote for Peter Obi

A vote for apc to is a wasted vote

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by Jostoman: 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2023
May APC never happen to us again in Nigeria

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by Pityoobi: 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2023
The OP didn’t get my letter too.

You didn’t present a good candidate.

1 Share

Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by WibusJaga: 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2023

"Nobody will be allowed to mobilise resources and thugs to intimidate people in any constituency." -- Buhari

We can't be deceived by their fake love.
Tinubu never spoke up against the oppressive Buhari's regime all these past 8years except now that his selfish emilokan ambition is being threatened.

The mentally-unstable microphone-licking balablu bulaba druggie should go back to Iragbiji & continue his sleep. cheesy

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by NaijaMutant(f): 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
Segzy19:

Let the next commenter take the FTC because I'm not interested in it.... grin grin grin grin

We don't expect you to be interested

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by sotall(m): 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
This is exactly what we have been saying.

For the past 8 years, Tinubu and his ACN branch of APC didn't wail, nor move an inch while the APC federal government dished out wicked policies upon policies that impoverished the masses and made them suffer.

Endsars came ...they didn't go to Supreme court.

Covid came...they hide palliatives

Exchange rate from 200 to 800....Tinubu didnt wail

ASUU strike for almost 2 years ....the short midgets El-rufai and Oshiomole didn't cry out....

Now its time for election and they want to buy vote.....

Every Nigeria must reject APC if Nigeria must move forward

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by Mikelarteta(m): 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
APC the blood 🩸 sucking demon of a party.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by sofeo(m): 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
Alright!
Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by Pandev(m): 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ipob kill on daily basis. Obi used SARS to kill many people when he was governor. You people think you can force that fraud on us? Never. 18days to go, you'll know what's up.
Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by Reinamaria(f): 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
Yes. We need a reminder, just in case we forget.

11 Likes

Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by princeade86(m): 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
Lol. They think dey can deceive us. Dey just dey play. They trying to bring another format for us, when they run out of campaign by saying they care about us. Nigeria politicians don see us finished. Chai

17 Likes

Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by Nwaezeudo: 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
Stupid fake love from the same devils that has subjected Nigerians to untold hardship, never seen before insecurity et al...

The devilish party and their demented microphone eating old rogue will fail woefully in two weeks time!

Obi we know!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by KUNZEH(m): 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ok
Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by rejoice4eva(m): 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
Absolutely correct.
Greedy hypocrites

17 Likes

Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by PHZADDY1(m): 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
I still don't know why people supporting this evil government are still alive and roaming...they should be lynched at sight

20 Likes

Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by SenatePresdo(m): 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
Imagine Tifnubu complaining about Naira redesign.
As if that's the only problem Nigerians have faced since he made Buhari president in 2015.

What has Tifnubu said about all the killings and hardships so far?

Tifnubu is only against the redesign because it will affect his plan, not because he cares about the masses.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by Administration1: 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
Hm
Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by tuoyoojo(m): 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
Apc was an association of strange bed fellows who had nothing to offer

All they wanted was to grab power by all means.

Now they have power, see how they have ran the country to the ground

Apc can be likened to the picture below

They drove out the driver but had no clue on how to drive the car

11 Likes

Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by Mindlog: 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
Sighs...
Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by 7Randall: 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
It's quite amusing. I wonder how a sane human can be fooled by these APC politicians. You think they care about you? If is affecting them that's why they are speaking up. ASUU strike didn't affect them as they have their kids schooling overseas. Insecurity doesn't affect them cos they move around with enough security. And some of these f00ls think they mean well for us. Only a stupid person will vote APC on 25th.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by Pandev(m): 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
EmperorFred:
I dn check my PVC again inside wallet and it's safe. Body de scratch me to vote LP on election day.
we understand this attention seeking strategy, 18days to go, you will understand why you shouldn't join the social media noise makers without having your own thoughts
Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by NaijaMutant(f): 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
Pandev:
Ipob kill on daily basis. Obi used SARS to kill many people when he was governor. You people think you can force that fraud on us? Never. 18days to go, you'll know what's up.

Suffer no dey tire you?

Dem born you born suffer ?

Original suffer head.

15 Likes

Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by derecho(m): 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2023
Not interested but was quick to comment?

BATstards will always be daft

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYpNns5eUPk

Segzy19:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NBC Warns Against Using Children For Political Advert / ”federal Allocation To Each State In April 2016” / Nigeria, World Bank, Seven Energy Sign Deal For Over 500MW To National Grid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.