Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,719 members, 7,955,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:07 PM

Lessons From Hadith 19 Of An-nawawih Collection - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Lessons From Hadith 19 Of An-nawawih Collection (7500 Views)

Lessons From Hadith 5 Of The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih / Lessons From Hadith 3 Of The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih / Lessons From Hadith 1 Of The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lessons From Hadith 19 Of An-nawawih Collection by Lukgaf(m): 12:16pm On Feb 09, 2023
On the authority of Abu Abbas Abdullah bin Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) who said:

One day I was behind the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) [riding on the same mount] and he said, “O young man, I shall teach you some words [of advice]: Be mindful of Allah and Allah will protect you. Be mindful of Allah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, then ask Allah [alone]; and if you seek help, then seek help from Allah [alone]. And know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, they would not benefit you except with what Allah had already prescribed for you. And if they were to gather together to harm you with anything, they would not harm you except with what Allah had already prescribed against you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried.” It was related by at-Tirmidhi, who said it was a good and sound hadeeth.

Another narration, other than that of Tirmidhi, reads: Be mindful of Allah, and you will find Him in front of you. Recognize and acknowledge Allah in times of ease and prosperity, and He will remember you in times of adversity. And know that what has passed you by [and you have failed to attain] was not going to befall you, and what has befallen you was not going to pass you by. And know that victory comes with patience, relief with affliction, and hardship with ease.

44 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lessons From Hadith 19 Of An-nawawih Collection by Lukgaf(m): 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
Lessons from the Hadith:

This Hadith highlights the importance of having trust in Allah and relying on Him for guidance and protection. It teaches that everything that happens is pre-determined by Allah and that seeking help from others is secondary to seeking help from Allah. The Hadith also stresses the importance of being mindful of Allah in both good and difficult times and the importance of patience and perseverance in achieving success and overcoming adversity. The message of the Hadith is that one should always maintain a strong relationship with Allah and have a complete trust in His plan for their life.

Read the commentary here: https://hadithcommentary.com/nawawi/hadith19/

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lessons From Hadith 19 Of An-nawawih Collection by Debangis20(m): 11:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
smiley Jayyid.

1 Like

Re: Lessons From Hadith 19 Of An-nawawih Collection by Ekundayo7574(m): 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
My the Grace of Allah be with everyone of Us, pls your vote is very important vote for the right man, vote for our own

6 Likes

Re: Lessons From Hadith 19 Of An-nawawih Collection by Gandrova: 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
JazakAllahu Kyran.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lessons From Hadith 19 Of An-nawawih Collection by KAjAsG: 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
Jazakallahu khayran.

4 Likes

Re: Lessons From Hadith 19 Of An-nawawih Collection by KAjAsG: 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
Jazakallahu khayran

5 Likes

Re: Lessons From Hadith 19 Of An-nawawih Collection by KAjAsG: 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
Jazakallahu khayran.

4 Likes

Re: Lessons From Hadith 19 Of An-nawawih Collection by KAjAsG: 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
Jazakallahu khayran. May ALLAH reward you.

4 Likes

Re: Lessons From Hadith 19 Of An-nawawih Collection by KAjAsG: 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
Jazakallahu khayran, may Allah reward you.

3 Likes

Re: Lessons From Hadith 19 Of An-nawawih Collection by KAjAsG: 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
Jazakallahu khayran, May ALLAH reward you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lessons From Hadith 19 Of An-nawawih Collection by Antoeni(m): 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
See Tinubu Copying Emir
He Doesn’t Know How to Pray ,
He is a Fake Muslim

Re: Lessons From Hadith 19 Of An-nawawih Collection by olgaa14: 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
Without lies islam dies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lessons From Hadith 19 Of An-nawawih Collection by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
olgaa14:
Without lies islam dies
Without homosexuality Christianity dies, no wonder all the churches are approving it. The Christian god is now woke😂😂😂

9 Likes

Re: Lessons From Hadith 19 Of An-nawawih Collection by olgaa14: 2:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
walcruise:

Without homosexuality Christianity dies, no wonder all the churches are approving it. The Christian god is now woke😂😂😂

Here is your Mohammed endorsing fornication and prostitution

Re: Lessons From Hadith 19 Of An-nawawih Collection by olasaad(f): 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
olgaa14:
Without lies islam dies

walcruise:

1 Like

Re: Lessons From Hadith 19 Of An-nawawih Collection by abbasajao(m): 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
Torjay:
Brothers and sisters in the house, I call on you to, in the name of the Almighty Allah help me.
My kids haven't eaten for days now except the little garri at home which finished last night. I feel pained seeing them cry of hunger when I can't help. Lost my job three months ago. Site jobs are unavailable now. Pls help my kids. It's shameful to me. Pls help us

Send your account. Manage 2k. May Allah ease our affairs

7 Likes

Re: Lessons From Hadith 19 Of An-nawawih Collection by motayoayinde: 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
olgaa14:
Without lies islam dies

WITHOUT LIES, ISLAM THRIVES.

2 Likes

Re: Lessons From Hadith 19 Of An-nawawih Collection by Torjay(m): 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
abbasajao:

God bless u sir
Re: Lessons From Hadith 19 Of An-nawawih Collection by Bimpe29: 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
Salla llahu alehi wasallam!
Re: Lessons From Hadith 19 Of An-nawawih Collection by olgaa14: 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
motayoayinde:

WITHOUT LIES, ISLAM THRIVES.

We used to participate in the holy battles led by Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and we had nothing (no wives) with us. So we said, "Shall we get ourselves castrated?" He forbade us that and then allowed us to marry women with a temporary contract (2) and recited to us: -- 'O you who believe ! Make not unlawful the good things which Allah has made lawful for you, but commit no transgression.' (5.87)

حَدَّثَنَا قُتَيْبَةُ بْنُ سَعِيدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا جَرِيرٌ، عَنْ إِسْمَاعِيلَ، عَنْ قَيْسٍ، قَالَ قَالَ عَبْدُ اللَّهِ كُنَّا نَغْزُو مَعَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَلَيْسَ لَنَا شَىْءٌ فَقُلْنَا أَلاَ نَسْتَخْصِي فَنَهَانَا عَنْ ذَلِكَ ثُمَّ رَخَّصَ لَنَا أَنْ نَنْكِحَ الْمَرْأَةَ بِالثَّوْبِ، ثُمَّ قَرَأَ عَلَيْنَا ‏{‏يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لاَ تُحَرِّمُوا طَيِّبَاتِ مَا أَحَلَّ اللَّهُ لَكُمْ وَلاَ تَعْتَدُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ لاَ يُحِبُّ الْمُعْتَدِينَ‏}‏‏.‏
Re: Lessons From Hadith 19 Of An-nawawih Collection by ohigus(m): 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
abbasajao:

May Allah reward you abundantly if u ar able to do it for him, may Allah bless us all. And y'all Muslim in d house pls don't respond to anyone who jump in here to transfer his unnecessary problems here he/she might b trying to get someone to ease his depression that he is already going through.
Re: Lessons From Hadith 19 Of An-nawawih Collection by Hassanmaye(m): 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
Lukgaf:
On the authority of Abu Abbas Abdullah bin Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) who said:

One day I was behind the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) [riding on the same mount] and he said, “O young man, I shall teach you some words [of advice]: Be mindful of Allah and Allah will protect you. Be mindful of Allah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, then ask Allah [alone]; and if you seek help, then seek help from Allah [alone]. And know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, they would not benefit you except with what Allah had already prescribed for you. And if they were to gather together to harm you with anything, they would not harm you except with what Allah had already prescribed against you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried.” It was related by at-Tirmidhi, who said it was a good and sound hadeeth.

Another narration, other than that of Tirmidhi, reads: Be mindful of Allah, and you will find Him in front of you. Recognize and acknowledge Allah in times of ease and prosperity, and He will remember you in times of adversity. And know that what has passed you by [and you have failed to attain] was not going to befall you, and what has befallen you was not going to pass you by. And know that victory comes with patience, relief with affliction, and hardship with ease.
Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Lessons From Hadith 19 Of An-nawawih Collection by chillychill(f): 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
JazaJazakumllahu khayran
Re: Lessons From Hadith 19 Of An-nawawih Collection by abdullahi45: 1:02am On Feb 11, 2023
Lukgaf:

Jazakallahu khairan Shaykh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Homosexual "Alhaji" Rapes Teenager / Fighting Envy / Using Someone Else's Phone: The Importance Of Adhering To Islamic Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.