Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Using Someone Else's Phone: The Importance Of Adhering To Islamic Guidelines - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Using Someone Else's Phone: The Importance Of Adhering To Islamic Guidelines (7351 Views)

Music When On Hold - The Importance Of Adhering To Islamic Guidelines On Phones / Ruling On Using Someone Else's Internet Connection / Igbo Men Who Belong To Islamic Movement (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using Someone Else's Phone: The Importance Of Adhering To Islamic Guidelines by Lukgaf(m): 11:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
In our weekly review of the book, "The Islamic Etiquettes of Using the Telephone", we next today review Chapter 12 of the book.

Past review [urlhttps://www.nairaland.com/7583186/music-when-hold-importance-adhering]here[/url]:

The 11th chapter of the book discusses the etiquette of using someone else's phone. It advises the reader to avoid using other people's phones as much as possible, and if there is a need, to ask for permission in a polite manner. The chapter also cautions against seeking permission from someone who is known to be stingy or ill-tempered, as they may allow the use of their phone but feel annoyed about it.

Lessons that can be derived from the Chapter

Respect other people's property: Using someone else's phone without their permission is a violation of their property rights. We should always be mindful of other people's belongings and seek permission before using them.

Politeness is important: When asking for permission to use someone else's phone, it's important to do so in a polite manner. This shows respect for the other person and their property.

Consider the person's character: It's important to consider the character of the person you're asking permission from. If they have a reputation for being stingy or mean-spirited, it may be better to avoid asking them altogether.

Be mindful of the other person's feelings: Even if someone gives permission to use their phone, it's important to be mindful of their feelings. If they seem annoyed or uncomfortable, it's better to avoid using their phone and find another solution.

Responsibility comes with permission: If someone does give permission to use their phone, it's important to be responsible and take care of their property. We should return the phone in the same condition we received it and not use it for any unauthorized purposes.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Using Someone Else's Phone: The Importance Of Adhering To Islamic Guidelines by Realists(m): 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2023
Masha Allah

3 Likes

Re: Using Someone Else's Phone: The Importance Of Adhering To Islamic Guidelines by Achieverskit: 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
Agreed
Re: Using Someone Else's Phone: The Importance Of Adhering To Islamic Guidelines by Albert0011(m): 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
Na everything Una dey get ruling for grin

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Using Someone Else's Phone: The Importance Of Adhering To Islamic Guidelines by doffman: 12:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
Lukgaf:
In our weekly review of the book, "The Islamic Etiquettes of Using the Telephone", we next today review Chapter 12 of the book.

Past review [urlhttps://www.nairaland.com/7583186/music-when-hold-importance-adhering]here[/url]:

The 11th chapter of the book discusses the etiquette of using someone else's phone. It advises the reader to avoid using other people's phones as much as possible, and if there is a need, to ask for permission in a polite manner. The chapter also cautions against seeking permission from someone who is known to be stingy or ill-tempered, as they may allow the use of their phone but feel annoyed about it.

Respect other people's property: Using someone else's phone without their permission is a violation of their property rights. We should always be mindful of other people's belongings and seek permission before using them.

Politeness is important: When asking for permission to use someone else's phone, it's important to do so in a polite manner. This shows respect for the other person and their property.

Consider the person's character: It's important to consider the character of the person you're asking permission from. If they have a reputation for being stingy or mean-spirited, it may be better to avoid asking them altogether.

Be mindful of the other person's feelings: Even if someone gives permission to use their phone, it's important to be mindful of their feelings. If they seem annoyed or uncomfortable, it's better to avoid using their phone and find another solution.

Responsibility comes with permission: If someone does give permission to use their phone, it's important to be responsible and take care of their property. We should return the phone in the same condition we received it and not use it for any unauthorized purposes.

Islam is a blessing .

Jazakallah khairan

5 Likes

Re: Using Someone Else's Phone: The Importance Of Adhering To Islamic Guidelines by RalFamily: 12:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
Must Everything be about Religion tho

11 Likes

Re: Using Someone Else's Phone: The Importance Of Adhering To Islamic Guidelines by Factfinder1(m): 12:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
Is there no ruling in islam against a Muslim Inec chairman rigging an election and a Muslim drug baron taking victory for a stolen mandate

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Using Someone Else's Phone: The Importance Of Adhering To Islamic Guidelines by Chetas81(m): 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
AFRICAN CONTINENT PRACTICE WHAT SAUDI PRACTICE BUT THEY REFUSED TO HAVE BRAIN LIKE SAUDI ARABIA PEOPLE

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Using Someone Else's Phone: The Importance Of Adhering To Islamic Guidelines by Kingzeez10: 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
Factfinder1:
Is there no ruling in islam against a Muslim Inec chairman rigging an election and a Muslim drug baron taking victory for a stolen mandate
You can create that ruling yourself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Using Someone Else's Phone: The Importance Of Adhering To Islamic Guidelines by Factfinder1(m): 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
Kingzeez10:

You can create that ruling yourself

When all of this fucking rules were created where there phones??

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Using Someone Else's Phone: The Importance Of Adhering To Islamic Guidelines by babayinka77(m): 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
Lukgaf:

Also, do not use the phone for more than what you've both agreed to. Don't go ahead and start checking pictures or other private things.

Re: Using Someone Else's Phone: The Importance Of Adhering To Islamic Guidelines by cpu2006(m): 12:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
Albert0011:
Na everything Una dey get ruling for grin

see your life outside
Re: Using Someone Else's Phone: The Importance Of Adhering To Islamic Guidelines by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
Lmao when was this ruling made? Una go just wake up de rule everything 😂😂

9 Likes

Re: Using Someone Else's Phone: The Importance Of Adhering To Islamic Guidelines by gloryman91: 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
Islam the best.

2 Likes

Re: Using Someone Else's Phone: The Importance Of Adhering To Islamic Guidelines by daddio(m): 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
Factfinder1:

Rasul must hear this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Using Someone Else's Phone: The Importance Of Adhering To Islamic Guidelines by Hassanmaye(m): 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
Lukgaf:

Masha Allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Using Someone Else's Phone: The Importance Of Adhering To Islamic Guidelines by hssd8nland: 1:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
RalFamily:
Must Everything be about Religion tho
Yap it has to thats our way of life

2 Likes

Re: Using Someone Else's Phone: The Importance Of Adhering To Islamic Guidelines by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
TRUTHaDDICTED:
When we kept telling you that there's a grand plans for the total Islamization of Nigeria, instead all of you kept listening to their deception , now they feel they have arrived at some suppressive point with the just rigged selection where the president will be a Muslim, his VP a Muslim, Attorney general of the Federation a Muslim, the Senate President a Muslim, the Speaker House of Reps a Muslim, Chief of Army Staff a Muslim, IG of Police a Muslim, Air force martial a Muslim, Comptroller General of Costum a Muslim and many others, that's why you're seeing this type of nonsense on Nairaland and they even sectionalized the topic that you must agree to be a Muslim before you can comment, have you seen this madness on Nairaland before now?

Modified: if you know that you're the mod that attached that madness on my profile because I commented on this topic you go and remove it before thunder that will fire you returns from training.

You'll be ignored

2 Likes

Re: Using Someone Else's Phone: The Importance Of Adhering To Islamic Guidelines by Haines: 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
O Allah, I seek Your forgiveness and Your protection in this world and the next. O Allah, I seek Your forgiveness and Your protection in my religion, in my worldly affairs, in my family and in my wealth. O Allah, conceal my secrets and preserve me from anguish. O Allah, guard me from what is in front of me and behind me, from my right, and from my left, and from above me. I seek refuge in Your Greatness from being struck down from beneath me.

3 Likes

Re: Using Someone Else's Phone: The Importance Of Adhering To Islamic Guidelines by motayoayinde: 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
olgaa14:
Without lies islam dies

WITHOUT LIES ISLAM THRIVES.

WHEN WILL YOU PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR FAITH THAT'S GASPING FOR BREATHE WORLD OVER?

JUST CONSIDER THE NUMBER OF PASTORS WHO PREDICTED BULLCRAP ABOUT THE JUST CONCLUDED ELECTIONS.

1 Like

Re: Using Someone Else's Phone: The Importance Of Adhering To Islamic Guidelines by dmaze: 4:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
Aameen Ya Allah🙏

Haines:
O Allah, I seek Your forgiveness and Your protection in this world and the next. O Allah, I seek Your forgiveness and Your protection in my religion, in my worldly affairs, in my family and in my wealth. O Allah, conceal my secrets and preserve me from anguish. O Allah, guard me from what is in front of me and behind me, from my right, and from my left, and from above me. I seek refuge in Your Greatness from being struck down from beneath me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Using Someone Else's Phone: The Importance Of Adhering To Islamic Guidelines by ProphetM0hammad: 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2023
olgaa14:

Like prophet like follower , every thing about islam is lies and deception...stay away from islam.
Islam is beautiful
Join us
You have a lot to gain
Going around doing gazelle gagaraga won't earn you anything

2 Likes

Re: Using Someone Else's Phone: The Importance Of Adhering To Islamic Guidelines by dmaze: 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
Why am I not surprised?
You come to a muslim page to harass muslims!!!

What you quoted below about Prophet Muhammad SAW is the biggest LIE ever told. He (SAW) is ONE of the best men that would ever exist on this earth.

Words of wisdom: Read about Prophet Muhammad SAW without hate or prejudice in your heart. Then come back and correct this false write up you wrote below.

Dont bring elections into this for God's sake. You had a choice to look to other front page topics but you choose to harass muslims.

Are Muslims INEC?

olgaa14:

Why won't you support fraud elections!!!!
Here is Mohammed accused of stealing by his followers....

The verse "And no Prophet could (ever) be false to his trust" was revealed about a red velvet. When it was found missing on the day of Badr, some people said; Perhaps the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) has taken it. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down "And no prophet could (ever) be false to his trust" to the end of the verse.

حَدَّثَنَا قُتَيْبَةُ بْنُ سَعِيدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْوَاحِدِ بْنُ زِيَادٍ، حَدَّثَنَا خُصَيْفٌ، حَدَّثَنَا مِقْسَمٌ، مَوْلَى ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ قَالَ قَالَ ابْنُ عَبَّاسٍ رضى الله عنهما نَزَلَتْ هَذِهِ الآيَةُ ‏{‏ وَمَا كَانَ لِنَبِيٍّ أَنْ يَغُلَّ ‏}‏ فِي قَطِيفَةٍ حَمْرَاءَ فُقِدَتْ يَوْمَ بَدْرٍ فَقَالَ بَعْضُ النَّاسِ لَعَلَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَخَذَهَا فَأَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ ‏{‏ وَمَا كَانَ لِنَبِيٍّ أَنْ يَغُلَّ ‏}‏ إِلَى آخِرِ الآيَةِ ‏.‏ قَالَ أَبُو دَاوُدَ يَغُلَّ مَفْتُوحَةُ الْيَاءِ ‏.‏

This verse is sahih buhkari

(1) (2) (Reply)

Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam / Mockery Of Islam By Shayk Yunus Patel / 16 Healthy Tips For Ramadan!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.