Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

BREAKING:- NUC Declare 3 Weeks Election Break. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / BREAKING:- NUC Declare 3 Weeks Election Break. (1642 Views)

NUC Orders Universities To Shut Down For 3 Weeks For 2023 Election / Lagos State Releases School Calendar To Show Election Break... / NUC Ranks Ahmadu Bello University No 1 In Nigeria (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING:- NUC Declare 3 Weeks Election Break. by Bellydeen(m): 12:21pm On Feb 09, 2023
BREAKING

NUC Declare 3 Weeks Election Break.

For all Nigeria's University

From Wednesday 22nd February to Tuesday 14th March 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING:- NUC Declare 3 Weeks Election Break. by Midehi3(f): 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2023
Election is about to go down cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING:- NUC Declare 3 Weeks Election Break. by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
This is happening for the very first time.
Good for the polity

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING:- NUC Declare 3 Weeks Election Break. by gasparpisciotta: 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
All to no avail

I hope parents will watch their children very closely and not allow them to be used by the obidient movement to cause commotion.
Re: BREAKING:- NUC Declare 3 Weeks Election Break. by Nbote(m): 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
All to no avail

I hope parents will watch their children very closely and not allow them to be used by the obidient movement to cause commotion.

So the Obidient movement are the only one interested in the elections abi

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING:- NUC Declare 3 Weeks Election Break. by Mjshexy(f): 12:39pm On Feb 09, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
All to no avail

Are you scared sir?

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING:- NUC Declare 3 Weeks Election Break. by onyxo76(m): 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
i hope the circular is genuine though, dated 3rd and sent out 9th, does it mean the decision was taken over a week ago and now being sent to vcs
Re: BREAKING:- NUC Declare 3 Weeks Election Break. by Vyzz: 1:12pm On Feb 09, 2023
grin
Re: BREAKING:- NUC Declare 3 Weeks Election Break. by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
All to no avail

All students support Obi from your assertion.

Keep spreading propaganda till you wake up on the 26th to a beautiful news about Obi.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING:- NUC Declare 3 Weeks Election Break. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
All to no avail

Shady people always feel attacked when policies favour the people they wish to put down.
Re: BREAKING:- NUC Declare 3 Weeks Election Break. by Kindomss: 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2023
How to Earn Money from YouTube in Nigeria...

Currently, there is an increased number of people in Nigeria making money from the internet, including one from YouTube. Who would have thought, sharing videos on YouTube could make money? In this article, we will discuss how to earn money on YouTube in Nigeria so that your video-uploading activities can benefit, Continue reading from the site below
https://vincoguide.com/topic/make-money-online/earn-money-youtube-nigeria/
Re: BREAKING:- NUC Declare 3 Weeks Election Break. by codedguy1(m): 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

All students support Obi from your assertion.

Keep spreading propaganda till you wake up on the 26th to a beautiful news about Obi.

Don't blame him. He understands that most students will vote for Obi hence his assertion.

Do you think any reasonable student with a PVC will vote anybody apart from Obi. There ate urchin students and we understand where those ones will vote but majority of student I believe will vote Obi.

He will definitely wake up to good news about Obi being President.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING:- NUC Declare 3 Weeks Election Break. by eteebanky1: 7:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
I commend this effort tho

Way to go.....
Re: BREAKING:- NUC Declare 3 Weeks Election Break. by eshcol(m): 9:34pm On Feb 09, 2023
You won't see urchins here because it isn't an anti people policy aimed at promoting rigging.
Re: BREAKING:- NUC Declare 3 Weeks Election Break. by Felicox(m): 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2023
Good idea. At least this will give the student population the opportunity to fully participate in the elections and hopefully, that will help bring to power someone who will help make strikes a thing of the past.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Nigerian Musician That Died Before The Age Of 40 / Drone Footage As Maduka Varsity Welcomes 600 Students In Maiden Matriculation / Uniben Diploma Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.