Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,813 members, 7,831,646 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

NUC Orders Universities To Shut Down For 3 Weeks For 2023 Election - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NUC Orders Universities To Shut Down For 3 Weeks For 2023 Election (15849 Views)

NUC Orders Universities To Conclude Resumption Arrangements / ASUU Strike: Nigerian Govt Orders Universities To Implement ‘no Work, No Pay’ / Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NUC Orders Universities To Shut Down For 3 Weeks For 2023 Election by Ikea81: 5:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
Should have happened a week ago, when PVC collection was still ongoing..most students who registered, have not collected theirs. Mtchew
Re: NUC Orders Universities To Shut Down For 3 Weeks For 2023 Election by Shampoo77: 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
This idiot can not even spell excited, just like his mentor that scored F11 in school.

quote author=Moh247 post=120760832] cool

Zombidiots are exited over everything

Awon new voters

ASUU under NUC are strategic partners with INEC. especially returning officers, just like NURTW, and NYSC

You sometimes wonder if these guys actually know anything about elections

I was talking to a Zombidiot and the morrron actually thinks it's the era of Thumb print.. before I told him its index finger, your print must not out flow and you fold vertically or you invalidate your vote with excess ink... The little punk doesn't even know

.[/quote]
Re: NUC Orders Universities To Shut Down For 3 Weeks For 2023 Election by Novarisammy2: 7:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

.are you a goat,the previous election APC still win ... closing school during election is normal,why mumu your self

You mental deficiencies is understandable but hope it's not hereditary. It will be a disaster to have you roaming around aimlessly like a headless chicken
Re: NUC Orders Universities To Shut Down For 3 Weeks For 2023 Election by Novarisammy2: 7:03pm On Feb 09, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

.are you a goat,the previous election APC still win ... closing school during election is normal,why mumu your self

You mental deficiencies is understandable but hope it's not hereditary. It will be a disaster to have you roaming around aimlessly like a headless chicken

Are u among the mentally unstable agbadorians whose life have been totally damaged beyond repair courtsey of white powder from the drug lord aka bobo Chicago?
Re: NUC Orders Universities To Shut Down For 3 Weeks For 2023 Election by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
Moh247:

University are always shutdown prior to the elections to enable traveling of returning officers and students

2011 I was also in the University

You are an unrepentant li ar, this is actually the first time universities are shut down for election.
Re: NUC Orders Universities To Shut Down For 3 Weeks For 2023 Election by Jameszinchenkov: 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2023
jimmyolasun:
atleast my landlord pikin dey come back house. time to take back my house rent for her body... a whole 3weeks cheesy

No wonder you never achieved anything at 33
Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

18 Jambite Palava We Faced in 2016 with Pics / Again, FG, ASUU Unable To Agree On Payment Platform / UNN SUG President Impeached For Looting 4 Million Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.