Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

NUC Orders Universities To Shut Down For 3 Weeks For 2023 Election - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NUC Orders Universities To Shut Down For 3 Weeks For 2023 Election (15842 Views)

NUC Orders Universities To Conclude Resumption Arrangements / ASUU Strike: Nigerian Govt Orders Universities To Implement ‘no Work, No Pay’ / Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NUC Orders Universities To Shut Down For 3 Weeks For 2023 Election by babyfaceafrica: 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2023
bonnyhope:

Those that registered in school environments should stay back ...that is if they must vote

Is not going to favour everyone

School hostel will be closed.. Except those staying off campus
Re: NUC Orders Universities To Shut Down For 3 Weeks For 2023 Election by Jflex07(m): 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Zombidiots are exited over everything

Awon new voters

ASUU under NUC are strategic partners with INEC. especially returning officers, just like NURTW, and NYSC

You sometimes wonder if these guys actually know anything about elections

I was talking to a Zombidiot and the morrron actually thinks it's the era of Thumb print.. before I told him its index finger, your print must not out flow and you fold vertically or you invalidate your vote with excess ink... The little punk doesn't even know

Why are you wailing on a faceless forum. It will favor most of the contestants as they all have students who would be voting for either of them.
Re: NUC Orders Universities To Shut Down For 3 Weeks For 2023 Election by LuQuLuQu(m): 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
Moh247:

Stop projecting your problem to others if you have problem at home sort it

Political section is meant for everyones comment

9million new registrants cut accross all Zones and are not for Obi or anyone..

One day you'd find yourself in a mental health facility
Re: NUC Orders Universities To Shut Down For 3 Weeks For 2023 Election by Moh247: 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

so please tell me, if you supported Buhari in 2015, it's pardonable..but u see supporting Buhari on 2019 is pure wickedness, at its peak.. nothing more...

please wht antecedence has Buhari, that made u vote for him??

Lagos Ibadan express way and Lagos Standard guarge rail among others that personally affects me
Re: NUC Orders Universities To Shut Down For 3 Weeks For 2023 Election by Moh247: 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
LuQuLuQu:

One day you'd find yourself in a mental health facility

Your portion insha allah
Re: NUC Orders Universities To Shut Down For 3 Weeks For 2023 Election by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 1:55pm On Feb 09, 2023
Moh247:

Lagos Ibadan express way and Lagos Standard guarge rail among others that personally affects me
Omo. this is serious.. how about the economy??..
isn't that affecting u equally??

1 Like

Re: NUC Orders Universities To Shut Down For 3 Weeks For 2023 Election by Moh247: 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Omo. this is serious.. how about the economy??..
isn't that affecting u equally??

Non of the Administration since 1999 gave 100% you pick the pros and cons

And why are we discussing Buhari when Tinubu is contesting
Re: NUC Orders Universities To Shut Down For 3 Weeks For 2023 Election by LuQuLuQu(m): 2:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
[quote author=Moh247 post=120762405][/quote]

As long as you keep exhibiting traits of a mentally deranged person on here you shall utterly be confined to a mental health facility...oponu
Re: NUC Orders Universities To Shut Down For 3 Weeks For 2023 Election by frugal(m): 2:02pm On Feb 09, 2023
Thank heavens. Democracy must win cheesy
Re: NUC Orders Universities To Shut Down For 3 Weeks For 2023 Election by Moh247: 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2023
LuQuLuQu:

As long as you keep exhibiting traits of a mentally deranged person on here you shall utterly be confined to a mental health facility...oponu

Insha Allah that shall be your portion
Re: NUC Orders Universities To Shut Down For 3 Weeks For 2023 Election by Ogbuefi2020: 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2023
Moh247:

University are always shutdown prior to the elections to enable traveling of returning officers and students

2011 I was also in the University
Elections take place on Saturday, there no academic activities on Saturdays
Re: NUC Orders Universities To Shut Down For 3 Weeks For 2023 Election by Moh247: 2:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

Elections take place on Saturday, there no academic activities on Saturdays

ASUU returning officers (lecturers, dean, hod, VC) are not sometimes from same state so closure happens ahead
Re: NUC Orders Universities To Shut Down For 3 Weeks For 2023 Election by truthfinder319: 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ethno religious bigot can't win . Asiwaju is leading and winning. Atiku and his former VP are going nowhere
Re: NUC Orders Universities To Shut Down For 3 Weeks For 2023 Election by Successlane: 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
ejimatic:
. Some people think that all the 26 millions will vote for APC only or ,PDP only or LP only! Realities will set in after election! All regions have their youths. !

EXACTLY what supporters of a particular candidate don't realize.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NUC Orders Universities To Shut Down For 3 Weeks For 2023 Election by Auser1234: 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2023
Someone Please Help If you can!!!
I am a 300l university student, Our first semester result just came out and I have a total of three Fs(carry overs) in 3 units courses each after putting in so much effort(trust me). I think my present course (Mechanical Engr) isn’t for me as it demands me to stay up all night to write report combined with long-stretch day classes; my body system reacts to the slightest of stress through headache hence why I said “I don’t think this course is for me”. i want to transfer to some other school (private or public) to study a less calculational or stressful course but I do not know where to start.

Anyone who knows someone who can pit me through or What should I do? I need answers ASAP!!
Re: NUC Orders Universities To Shut Down For 3 Weeks For 2023 Election by engrpheleeks(m): 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
Moh247:

I know you are a kid but this isn't news
This as being the practice since
Far back 2006/2007
Did you read the post at all?
Re: NUC Orders Universities To Shut Down For 3 Weeks For 2023 Election by emonis88: 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Zombidiots are exited over everything

Awon new voters

ASUU under NUC are strategic partners with INEC. especially returning officers, just like NURTW, and NYSC

You sometimes wonder if these guys actually know anything about elections

I was talking to a Zombidiot and the morrron actually thinks it's the era of Thumb print.. before I told him its index finger, your print must not out flow and you fold vertically or you invalidate your vote with excess ink... The little punk doesn't even know

Cc
Abeg all zombidiots take note of the voting instructions, this guy is educating everyone. 👍👍👍👍

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NUC Orders Universities To Shut Down For 3 Weeks For 2023 Election by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
For 3 weeks? That's too small oo, 2 months will be good
Re: NUC Orders Universities To Shut Down For 3 Weeks For 2023 Election by panpan(m): 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2023
Is the federal government planning to impose a lockdown across the whole country?
Re: NUC Orders Universities To Shut Down For 3 Weeks For 2023 Election by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2023
Moh247:

Non of the Administration since 1999 gave 100% you pick the pros and cons

And why are we discussing Buhari when Tinubu is contesting
because Tinubu promised to continue on Buhari's legacy....

What legacy exactly..

Buhariiiiiii is stil the C in C
Re: NUC Orders Universities To Shut Down For 3 Weeks For 2023 Election by GreyLaw(m): 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2023
Moh247:

Imagine someone celebrating the fact that there would be curfew on election day...

Is that not what happens

Your post is the 3rd and nobody above you mentioned Labour Party or anything of that sort. Only God knows why you are jumpy! Make this election come go so that people like you fit use their brains for something meaningful, not all this e-fight for politicians.
Re: NUC Orders Universities To Shut Down For 3 Weeks For 2023 Election by kernniejay(m): 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2023
Moh247:

It has being the practice since INEC were formed

ASUU - Returning Officers
NURTW - Logistics partner
NYSC - AdHoc staffs
CBN- storage facility

So exactly is news here
Why are you jittery just because NUC announces varsities closure to allow students vote? What concerns the topic with all the bodies you listed above? Truly, sinners run when nothing pursues them. You really have a big problem.
Re: NUC Orders Universities To Shut Down For 3 Weeks For 2023 Election by sapele914(m): 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2023
Auser1234:
Someone Please Help If you can!!!
I am a 300l university student, Our first semester result just came out and I have a total of three Fs(carry overs) in 3 units courses each after putting in so much effort(trust me). I think my present course (Mechanical Engr) isn’t for me as it demands me to stay up all night to write report combined with long-stretch day classes; my body system reacts to the slightest of stress through headache hence why I said “I don’t think this course is for me”. i want to transfer to some other school (private or public) to study a less calculational or stressful course but I do not know where to start.

Anyone who knows someone who can pit me through or What should I do? I need answers ASAP!!
You better stick to your course, if you fail the first time, try again, in future you would look back & realize you had more time than you thought you had.

Even if you spend 6 years in university it doesn’t matter as long as you graduate, nothing worth anything comes easy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SSANU, NAAT, NASU Suspend Three Months Strike / Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU / Fg Appoints Vc, Registrars For Nine New Varsities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.