Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

NUC Orders Closure Of Universities For Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NUC Orders Closure Of Universities For Elections (30524 Views)

Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts / BREAKING: IGP Deploys Four Commissioners Of Police To Ogun For Elections / INEC Appoints Amina Zakari As Head Of Collation Centre For Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NUC Orders Closure Of Universities For Elections by Evergreen12345(f): 1:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
Midehi3:
What if the election is postponed

students must vote Mr man!

2 Likes

Re: NUC Orders Closure Of Universities For Elections by maasoap(m): 1:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
Atlantis585:
Thiefnubbu, APC and their BATstards will not like this news.

They hate anything that benefits the people and country.

Biggest disgrace in history awaits the bullion van bandit.

You sounded like you don't even have brain at all!
Are students not going to vote for APC and Tinubu?
Tinubu speaking against the wrong implementation of the cashless policy will equally benefit everyone including students. Who doesn't need cash? May be you and your family

1 Like

Re: NUC Orders Closure Of Universities For Elections by Evergreen12345(f): 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
Evergreen12345:

either way students must vote!
Midehi3:
Re: NUC Orders Closure Of Universities For Elections by canDy4eva(f): 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2023

1 Like

Re: NUC Orders Closure Of Universities For Elections by olamike02: 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2023
Nwaezeudo:
Way to go! We are retiring that old demented microphones licker to Iragbiji where he belongs! Nice one from NUC!

OBI IS COMING kiss
Coming to Akwa. We're evicting him from Lagos.
Re: NUC Orders Closure Of Universities For Elections by Workch: 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2023
olamike02:

Coming to Akwa. We're evicting him from Lagos.
This election is between Obi and Atiku

1 Like

Re: NUC Orders Closure Of Universities For Elections by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2023
kingkoboko:
buhari seems determined to write his name in gold like jonathan

greatest nigerian students, dm 80 22 77 66 80 if u wan join our whatsapp group

What's happening in your WhatsApp group ?
Re: NUC Orders Closure Of Universities For Elections by ezechi242: 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2023
Mandate2023:

Election will come and go and u and I both know obi cannot win😂😂😂

U r just a gutter boy in tinubu's house so keep ur retirement coz u will need it more

coming from a poor fuul who couldnt afford one basket of rice last december despite geting his 25,700 stipend for supporting evil.....spits

1 Like

Re: NUC Orders Closure Of Universities For Elections by 00FFT00(m): 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2023
Sigoal:
How many times Mods want to push this to front page?

Why e dey vex you oga?

2 Likes

Re: NUC Orders Closure Of Universities For Elections by BlazinGlory40: 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2023
Midehi3:

Is that your wish?

2 Likes

Re: NUC Orders Closure Of Universities For Elections by Creativity22: 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2023
Sigoal:
How many times Mods want to push this to front page?
As many times as neccessary

1 Like

Re: NUC Orders Closure Of Universities For Elections by gabbasin: 1:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
Most of dem students no even get voters card. I can bet it; not up to 20% of dem students have pvc. And on election day half of dem no go vote
Re: NUC Orders Closure Of Universities For Elections by Abaniwealth(f): 1:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
Midehi3:
E no go work for you.

1 Like

Re: NUC Orders Closure Of Universities For Elections by toneroforever(m): 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
Buhari is out to finish off Tinubu kpata kpata...
This is the time for the wise Nigerian students to strike back at the evil APC & it's candidate, Tinubu for wasting 8 months of their precious lives.
CBN naira redesign & now this.... This election is going to be interesting

2 Likes

Re: NUC Orders Closure Of Universities For Elections by 00FFT00(m): 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
maasoap:

You sounded like you don't even have brain at all!
Are students not going to vote for APC and Tinubu?
Tinubu speaking against the wrong implementation of the cashless policy will equally benefit everyone including students. Who doesn't need cash? May be you and your family

Here's a realistic ratio distribution of students votes in the coming election:

Atiku: 7 %
Kwankwaso: 1%
Tinubu: 15%
Peter Obi. 77%

Let us remember, Peter Obi promised UniAbuja students that he would petition the federal government for elections recess.

There you have it, folks, please use it Obidiently and Yusfuly.

2 Likes

Re: NUC Orders Closure Of Universities For Elections by Goodson15: 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
TODAY Good news ever

2 Likes

Re: NUC Orders Closure Of Universities For Elections by toneroforever(m): 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
gabbasin:
Most of dem students no even get voters card. I can bet it; not up to 20% of dem students have pvc. And on election day half of dem no go vote

Without the students, Tinubu was already losing.... Now add this extra 20% of the students to the most likely beneficiary,Obi. Can't wait for 25th Feb,it will be sweeter than Valentine.

1 Like

Re: NUC Orders Closure Of Universities For Elections by FireUpNow(m): 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
This is madness. Schools were on strike for months and now they want the votes of students and the next thing is for the schools to be shut down. Amazing!
Re: NUC Orders Closure Of Universities For Elections by HNICEARTH: 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
We must get it right this time. Kudos to NUC!

1 Like

Re: NUC Orders Closure Of Universities For Elections by Angelfrost(m): 1:55pm On Feb 09, 2023
Midehi3:

Then they reopen, and close prior to the new date...!

Every student willing to vote must be availed the opportunity.

We need more of intellectuals voting in this election.
Re: NUC Orders Closure Of Universities For Elections by deyplay: 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
gaby:
Way to go.

Not like 30% of the youths whose future are at stake will even go out to vote.
must u be pessimistic?
Re: NUC Orders Closure Of Universities For Elections by SunMusk(m): 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
Whether postponed or not, it is wise students re at home. Nobody understands the security situation of this country. Though I know is almost one month holiday for them. [pquote author=Midehi3 post=120761514]What if the election is postponed [/quote]
Re: NUC Orders Closure Of Universities For Elections by WikiGuru: 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
Midehi3:
Some humans always have negative thoughts and you wonder why they are stagnated in life!

The same schools have been ordered to close, they will be asked to reopen at the discretion of the Min. of Education and NUC.
Re: NUC Orders Closure Of Universities For Elections by backnbeta(f): 1:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
You guys should stop encouraging madness! Why close schools officially because of election? These kids were at home for 8 months just recently. They all have different candidates to vote for, it will favor all the candidates, but what if the election is postponed and they have to stay back longer? It's their cup of tea though

1 Like

Re: NUC Orders Closure Of Universities For Elections by deyplay: 1:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
FireUpNow:
This is madness. Schools were on strike for months and now they want the votes of students and the next thing is for the schools to be shut down. Amazing!
Nigerians can never be pleaded. WHEN they fixed exams for during elections you people said NUC are working with the government, now they have closed schools you are still complaining. Some people are born to complain sha
Re: NUC Orders Closure Of Universities For Elections by gaby(m): 1:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
deyplay:
must u be pessimistic?

Na my pessimism make idiots dey rule the country and even more idiots supporting bastards to define their futures.

Abeg, free me this early morning, abeg.
Re: NUC Orders Closure Of Universities For Elections by adolfHitler1934: 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2023
Midehi3:
Agbadorian spotted.

Fear don dey catch una already.

1 Like

Re: NUC Orders Closure Of Universities For Elections by occfx: 2:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
zumbigbo:
Even schools sef - make no one lose pikin for election matter

All schools must close, we need to make sure urchins don't survive this
Re: NUC Orders Closure Of Universities For Elections by TheDirector(m): 2:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
adecz:
undecided undecided

Students who just returned from
8 months ASUU that politicians didn't
care about.

No students have to look for money
to travel on these dangerous toads to
far away locations.

I can tell you that some students may
fall victim to the dangers of Nigerian
roads ( accident, Fulani etc ) and may not return.

Decisions are taken without input from
necessary stakeholders.

We should also be aware that this
exercise will not affect the kids of politicians
whose children are all abroad☹️☹️☹️

God will not allow your EVIL thought, wish and desire to come to pass in the lives of our children. They will go on the election break safely, and return to their studies safely in Jesus' name. AMEN.

1 Like

Re: NUC Orders Closure Of Universities For Elections by truthfinder319: 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2023
Good.

Ethno religious bigot can't win . Asiwaju is leading and winning. Atiku and his former VP are going nowhere
Re: NUC Orders Closure Of Universities For Elections by Megabig: 2:14pm On Feb 09, 2023
naijainstinct:
As it should be. APC should have cause to worry now...

I don't support Peter Obi nor Abubakar Atiku either.

My preferred candidate is Prof. Yemi Osinbajo and as he no dey ballot, I don rest.

Not a way to go my brother, if we don’t elect a leader, others will elect him for us, try to vote sir
Re: NUC Orders Closure Of Universities For Elections by FireUpNow(m): 2:15pm On Feb 09, 2023
deyplay:
Nigerians can never be pleaded. WHEN they fixed exams for during elections you people said NUC are working with the government, now they have closed schools you are still complaining. Some people are born to complain sha
can't the students vote around their campuses? Is the election not just one day and weekend? What are you telling me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Seals Theodore Orji's Properties / Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] / 'i Am A Talent Hunter, I Put Talents In Office' - Tinubu Brags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.