Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Bus Driver Uses POS To Collect Transport Fare In Owerri (Pix, Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bus Driver Uses POS To Collect Transport Fare In Owerri (Pix, Video) (28937 Views)

Commercial Bus In Lagos Uses POS For Collecting Fares (Video) / Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. / States Where Residents Paid Lowest Bus Fare In March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Driver Uses POS To Collect Transport Fare In Owerri (Pix, Video) by house10studios: 7:42pm On Feb 09, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
GOOOOD,THAT S THE WAY TO GO.NO MORE VOTE BUYING WITH CASH. angry
dey can't do transfer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bus Driver Uses POS To Collect Transport Fare In Owerri (Pix, Video) by Gentledizzle: 7:42pm On Feb 09, 2023
All the noise about this new cash policy is from the southwest. they are scared of change, while other places in nigeria are already adjusting.
Re: Bus Driver Uses POS To Collect Transport Fare In Owerri (Pix, Video) by ceejay80s(m): 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
One chance loading

2 Likes

Re: Bus Driver Uses POS To Collect Transport Fare In Owerri (Pix, Video) by LadySarah: 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
Cashless will block corruption loopholes.
Imagine paying with your card,how will agbeeo collectbthwir share from drivers.

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver Uses POS To Collect Transport Fare In Owerri (Pix, Video) by inoki247: 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
house10studios:
bros easy lie, we still get lai Muhammed

He no lie If u no bliv that's ur problem maybe them still dey feed u for house the 100k wey I Colet na 10k I use withdraw am while some places is higher...

In some place is 150 to withdraw 1k so du ur maths...

3 Likes

Re: Bus Driver Uses POS To Collect Transport Fare In Owerri (Pix, Video) by Godwin4444: 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
Raxxye:
Gradually this will become the new normal. I only wish that tech and communication companies would make effort to ensure seamless services; no declines resulting from network failures, and we'd be good to go!
what if dem debit person n d transaction failed?

Wetin go happen?

2 Likes

Re: Bus Driver Uses POS To Collect Transport Fare In Owerri (Pix, Video) by Light78: 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
Open Opay account.

Use it for transactions.

No charges

Very simple.

People should stop stressing themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Bus Driver Uses POS To Collect Transport Fare In Owerri (Pix, Video) by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
LaSenior:
grin

I used 15k to collect 100k today

E pain meee die

Las las make better candidate win oooo

So it's the better candidate that will be responsible for the charge? What a wonderful way to think

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver Uses POS To Collect Transport Fare In Owerri (Pix, Video) by africandollar: 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
ThinkWISELY:
Time these banks needs to really improve on their network and security.

I see more Fintech start ups in Nigeria birthing young billionaires due to cashless policies favouring them.

This I have seen grin

Hey! This is plagiarism! Only FalseProphet is allowed to use that phrase. grin

2 Likes

Re: Bus Driver Uses POS To Collect Transport Fare In Owerri (Pix, Video) by Richy4(m): 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2023
Advanced country loading.. cashless society... Nigeria should make lemonade out of this lemon.. it have so many advantages smiley
Re: Bus Driver Uses POS To Collect Transport Fare In Owerri (Pix, Video) by oneMalik: 7:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
Or you'll shock yourself ?

Wahala90:
Re: Bus Driver Uses POS To Collect Transport Fare In Owerri (Pix, Video) by DJInfluence: 7:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
Tonyalchemy:
Uno fit try this one for Lagos , agbero go change am for you in quick succession.

LOL.
Dem too go soon carry pos. Just wait grin
Imagine agberos running after buses with POS in one hand and stick in the other.
Re: Bus Driver Uses POS To Collect Transport Fare In Owerri (Pix, Video) by Luckysbab: 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
Didi2d:

So annoying man. But I don't know why some people are happy with this development

They are shallow minded

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver Uses POS To Collect Transport Fare In Owerri (Pix, Video) by charles009(m): 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
LaSenior:
grin

E pain meee die

You be better mumu. Wetin you use 100k cash dey do?
Re: Bus Driver Uses POS To Collect Transport Fare In Owerri (Pix, Video) by EmekaA125(m): 7:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
Anything to deal with the druglord is welcomed. Thunder fire Tinubu and his supporters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bus Driver Uses POS To Collect Transport Fare In Owerri (Pix, Video) by PDPdestroyer(m): 7:54pm On Feb 09, 2023
Didi2d:

So annoying man. But I don't know why some people are happy with this development
For the same reason some people were happy with the Monday sit-at-home, only to later realize how foolish they have been
Re: Bus Driver Uses POS To Collect Transport Fare In Owerri (Pix, Video) by SmartPolician: 7:55pm On Feb 09, 2023
africandollar:

Hey! This is plagiarism! Only FalseProphet is allowed to use that phrase. grin

FalseProphet1 add the 1 grin

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver Uses POS To Collect Transport Fare In Owerri (Pix, Video) by immyy(m): 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
LaSenior:
grin

E pain meee die

What did you need that volume of physical cash for that you can't do transfer to achieve?
Re: Bus Driver Uses POS To Collect Transport Fare In Owerri (Pix, Video) by Positiveme2020: 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
LaSenior:
grin

E pain meee die

Na waoh, it's too bad oh. This is Wickedness not business
Re: Bus Driver Uses POS To Collect Transport Fare In Owerri (Pix, Video) by Kimsthriftstore(f): 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2023
lol

Re: Bus Driver Uses POS To Collect Transport Fare In Owerri (Pix, Video) by Ara21(f): 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2023
Tonyalchemy:
Uno fit try this one for Lagos , agbero go change am for you in quick succession.

LOL.

Pay with your card before journey starts
Re: Bus Driver Uses POS To Collect Transport Fare In Owerri (Pix, Video) by Cromagnon: 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
GOOOOD,THAT S THE WAY TO GO.NO MORE VOTE BUYING WITH CASH. angry
so you think votes cannot be bought with ATM or recharge card or gift c You no wise at all
Re: Bus Driver Uses POS To Collect Transport Fare In Owerri (Pix, Video) by Osariemen12: 8:03pm On Feb 09, 2023
Owerri is just another smart city where sanity reigns after Benin City. This cannot happen in the agbero infested suburbs in southwest.
Re: Bus Driver Uses POS To Collect Transport Fare In Owerri (Pix, Video) by koby86: 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2023
LaSenior:
grin

E pain meee die

That is each 10k charges is 1.5k......hmmm
Re: Bus Driver Uses POS To Collect Transport Fare In Owerri (Pix, Video) by Cromagnon: 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2023
LaSenior:
grin

E pain meee die

no such thing. It's make citizens get sense
Re: Bus Driver Uses POS To Collect Transport Fare In Owerri (Pix, Video) by SkyFi: 8:09pm On Feb 09, 2023
Buses and taxis in europe collect money via POS. This is standard practise.
Re: Bus Driver Uses POS To Collect Transport Fare In Owerri (Pix, Video) by Adakintroy: 8:09pm On Feb 09, 2023
Difference between white man and black.

White man go think simple solution. Black go think blame.
Re: Bus Driver Uses POS To Collect Transport Fare In Owerri (Pix, Video) by Didi2d(m): 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2023
PDPdestroyer:

For the same reason some people were happy with the Monday sit-at-home, only to later realize how foolish they have been

Hahahahahahaa!
Re: Bus Driver Uses POS To Collect Transport Fare In Owerri (Pix, Video) by IbroMaka(m): 8:12pm On Feb 09, 2023
I'm loving the cashless policy thingy

Anyhow....... You can pay me with levels, if you know you know

Check my signature
Re: Bus Driver Uses POS To Collect Transport Fare In Owerri (Pix, Video) by shimolv: 8:14pm On Feb 09, 2023
Re: Bus Driver Uses POS To Collect Transport Fare In Owerri (Pix, Video) by georgeakins: 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2023
Tonyalchemy:

LOL.

Ibo land, especially Onitsha is the headquarters of Agbero in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Driver Flees As Truck Crushes Toddler To Death, Injures Mum & Others In Rivers / My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. / Trailer Kills 30 Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.