Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (Early Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (Early Pictures) (18892 Views)

Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin / Early Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yobe / Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (Early Pictures) by Aiel123: 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
Workch:
you APC guys are still yet to realize how the new electoral act has limited the influence of governors. You will learn thr Hard way 🤣
First of all, I'm not APC fan. I'm with the democrats.
It will even gladdens me if Apc loses Kano.
Religious leaders in Kano are at Ganduje beck and call. And you know the kind of influence they command?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (Early Pictures) by Workch: 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
Kyase:

This is nairaland
And I'm about to have my first naira in nairaland
I am telling you that Tinubu will be beaten to stupor in the north, the handwriting is written all over. If you like keep deceiving yourself with the Abiola thing
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (Early Pictures) by ufuosman(m): 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
The turn out is very low
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (Early Pictures) by senatordave1(m): 4:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
Aiel123:

Yes. Ganduje is very much committed.

I heard pdp campaign team were chased in ndokwa....

When atiku went to kebbi,the kabiru tanimu faction stayed away
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (Early Pictures) by Kyase(m): 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2023
Workch:
I am telling you that Tinubu will be beaten to stupor in the north, the handwriting is written all over. If you like keep deceiving yourself with the Abiola thing

We don set bet finish
So calm down first bro
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (Early Pictures) by Workch: 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2023
Aiel123:

Religious leaders in Kano are at Ganduje beck and call. And you know the kind of influence they command?
Tinubu that is not as loved as Abiola.
Kwankwaso will beat him before 12noon in kano.

Put your money, I will put double of whatever you bring
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (Early Pictures) by Aiel123: 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2023
senatordave1:

I heard pdp campaign team were chased in ndokwa....

When atiku went to kebbi,the kabiru tanimu faction stayed away
PDp campaign being chased in Ndokwa isn't a big deal.
After all we saw videos where Sen Ndume was stoned in his own LGA.Does that means he won't have their vote?
As for Kabiru, it's his concern. After all he didn't deliver much in 2019.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (Early Pictures) by Aiel123: 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
Workch:
Tinubu that is not as loved as Abiola.
Kwankwaso will beat him before 12noon in kano.

Put your money, I will put double of whatever you bring
It's now Kwankwaso?
If you want to stake on AA and Tinubu, I will consider.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (Early Pictures) by senatordave1(m): 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
Aiel123:

Ganduje is better at delivering others than himself.he learnt real politics from kwankwaso ,obj since 1999.what impressed me most is how he sacrificed his senate ambition
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (Early Pictures) by Workch: 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
Aiel123:

It's now Kwankwaso?
If you want to stake on AA and Tinubu, I will consider.
kwankwaso will be 1st in kano
Atiku will be second
Tinubu 3rd.

Put your money
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (Early Pictures) by Workch: 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2023
Kyase:

We don set bet finish
So calm down first bro

I am talking to another person. Go and rest.

More money for me.

I will drag you people if you don't give me my money 🤣
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (Early Pictures) by Aiel123: 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
Workch:
kwankwaso will be 1st in kano
Atiku will be second
Tinubu 3rd.

Put your money
Ok.
A week to the election, I will see to it.
How are we doing the bet
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (Early Pictures) by Workch: 5:02pm On Feb 09, 2023
Aiel123:

Ok.
A week to the election, I will see to it.
How are we doing the bet
😂😂😂
You people are overestimating your Jagaban abilities. We are waiting for you.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (Early Pictures) by Aiel123: 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2023
Workch:
😂😂😂
You people are overestimating your Jagaban abilities. We are waiting for you.

How are we doing the bet?
And remember you saying you'll double what I bring?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (Early Pictures) by Aiel123: 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
senatordave1:

Ganduje is better at delivering others than himself.he learnt real politics from kwankwaso ,obj since 1999.what impressed me most is how he sacrificed his senate ambition
He was with Tinubu from the onset.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (Early Pictures) by Workch: 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2023
Aiel123:

How are we doing the bet?
And remember you saying you'll double what I bring?
call any mod to hold the money.
If you are in Lagos, let's meet at any venue.

Tinubu can never win kano. It's easier for Peter Obi to win Borno than for Tinubu to win Kano
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (Early Pictures) by MrEverest(m): 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2023
Reinaldo:
Evidence on ground suggests there's nothing for Tinubu in the North o

Don't loud it bro, just allow urchins and BATstards to swim in their pool of delusions, it's only a matter of days to clear them.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (Early Pictures) by senatordave1(m): 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2023
Aiel123:

He was with Tinubu from the onset.

No,he became friends with tinubu after he became gov.I wonder if they were friends way back.

With the way okowa is borrowing,it seems he is shouldering the pdp campaign.he should at least make it discreet
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (Early Pictures) by Aiel123: 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2023
Workch:
call any mod to hold the money.
If you are in Lagos, let's meet at any venue.

Tinubu can never win kano. It's easier for Peter Obi to win Borno than for Tinubu to win Kano
Ok
A week to the election it's then.
Remember my own part is that Tinubu won't take third, you still in?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (Early Pictures) by senatordave1(m): 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2023
Aiel123:

PDp campaign being chased in Ndokwa isn't a big deal.
After all we saw videos where Sen Ndume was stoned in his own LGA.Does that means he won't have their vote?
As for Kabiru, it's his concern. After all he didn't deliver much in 2019.

No,ndokwa is part of okowa axis and heavily pdp,it shouldn't be happening.same thing happened in ogoja,crs
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (Early Pictures) by Aiel123: 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2023
senatordave1:

No,he became friends with tinubu after he became gov.I wonder if they were friends way back.

With the way okowa is borrowing,it seems he is shouldering the pdp campaign.he should at least make it discreet
Ok. I meant to say from the APC primary.
The news of delta government wanting to borrow money was not a new one. It was just that they changed the name of the lender as the first one was delaying and gave another lender so the governor resubmitted the bill for acceptance to the house of assembly and the new lender Premium Trust Bank was ratified.
It was supposed to be borrow last year around the September but it wasn't forthcoming.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (Early Pictures) by Aiel123: 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2023
senatordave1:

No,ndokwa is part of okowa axis and heavily pdp,it shouldn't be happening.same thing happened in ogoja,crs
Well I don't have answers.
It's happening. What do you want me to do?
Deny it?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (Early Pictures) by Workch: 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
Aiel123:

Ok
A week to the election it's then.
Remember my own part is that Tinubu won't take third, you still in?
you said Tinubu will win or Tinubu won't be third.

Choose one for clarity
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (Early Pictures) by Aiel123: 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2023
Workch:
you said Tinubu will win or Tinubu won't be third.

Choose one for clarity
Tinubu and AA.
Not Kwankwaso.
I'm not gambling on Kwankwaso.
I meant Tinubu will be above AA.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (Early Pictures) by Workch: 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
Aiel123:

Tinubu and AA.
Not Kwankwaso.
I'm not gambling on Kwankwaso.
I meant Tinubu will be above AA.
ok AA will be second deal
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (Early Pictures) by senatordave1(m): 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
Aiel123:

Well I don't have answers.
It's happening. What do you want me to do?
Deny it?

Thank goodness I'll be on election duty so I won't get to see any shockers.if I sense apc losing,I'll just make myself scarce
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (Early Pictures) by Aiel123: 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
Workch:
ok AA will be second deal
Ok
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (Early Pictures) by Aiel123: 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
senatordave1:

Thank goodness I'll be on election duty so I won't get to see any shockers.if I sense apc losing,I'll just make myself scarce
Anything that happens will be fine by me.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (Early Pictures) by MasterTeeUSA: 6:04pm On Feb 09, 2023
You said it yourself...they embraced APC after 2015. Buhari has been winning NE and NW...where is your data to prove that? How many times have we had a President with House/Senators of the same party in the minority? Look it up and get back to me. If Tinubu loses, those house of reps and Senators will likely lose too. They are fighting just as hard to win...and that is why you hear APC Top to Bottom...some of the Elites might split their votes...maybe.

Ezeama400:

Do you know that Buhari has been winning entire NE and NW since 2003 to 2015 in different political platforms , yet senators and reps from those regions were dominated by PDP untill 2015 when they all embraced APC?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (Early Pictures) by Ezeama400: 10:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
You said it yourself...they embraced APC after 2015. Buhari has been winning NE and NW...where is your data to prove that? How many times have we had a President with House/Senators of the same party in the minority? Look it up and get back to me. If Tinubu loses, those house of reps and Senators will likely lose too. They are fighting just as hard to win...and that is why you hear APC Top to Bottom...some of the Elites might split their votes...maybe.

Buhari has been winning in the two regions starting from 2003 till 2019..
I will post 2011 presidential outcome, I will show you states where he won, but Jonathan still defeated him..

If you are depending on senators and reps to help Tinubu, then you need to wake up..
Northerners might appear dull, but they are politically wise..
Do you know that Sokoto voted for Buhari in 2019, but refused to support APC candidate at the state level...?

If a sitting president couldn't influence sokoto people to vote for his party, how much more ordinary reps and Senate candidate to influence their people to vote Tinubu when Atiku is there ?
Do you think it's a coincidence that candidates of APC both Senate and reps are using Atiku's picture to campaign?... Or didn't you read where they are even using Tinubu's car to campaign for Atiku?

Well, here is the 2011 result, they all voted for Buhari at Fed level, but some of them voted PDP at state level.. Even the immediate past governor of Kastina state where Buhari came from was a PDP governor..

The summary of what I am telling you is that Reps and Senate candidates of APC in the North don't care about Tinubu. Take it or leave it..

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (Early Pictures) by senatordave1(m): 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ezeama400:

Buhari has been winning in the two regions starting from 2003 till 2019..
I will post 2011 presidential outcome, I will show you states where he won, but Jonathan still defeated him..

If you are depending on senators and reps to help Tinubu, then you need to wake up..
Northerners might appear dull, but they are politically wise..
Do you know that Sokoto voted for Buhari in 2019, but refused to support APC candidate at the state level...?

If a sitting president couldn't influence sokoto people to vote for his party, how much more ordinary reps and Senate candidate to influence their people to vote Tinubu when Atiku is there ?
Do you think it's a coincidence that candidates of APC both Senate and reps are using Atiku's picture to campaign?... Or didn't you read where they are even using Tinubu's car to campaign for Atiku?

Well, here is the 2011 result, they all voted for Buhari at Fed level, but some of them voted PDP at state level.. Even the immediate past governor of Kastina state where Buhari came from was a PDP governor..

The summary of what I am telling you is that Reps and Senate candidates of APC in the North don't care about Tinubu. Take it or leave it..

Oga,that banner was in Adamawa and that apc candidate denied it
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (Early Pictures) by Ezeama400: 10:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
senatordave1:

Oga,that banner was in Adamawa and that apc candidate denied it

Which of them denied it because there are more than one person on the banner ..?

I am sure you will come here and tell me even the ones in southern Nigeria that are using Obi in SE and SS also denied theirs...

Virtually all posters in SS and SE have Obi's pix on their banners and posters despite the political affiliation of the candidates...

As Obi is seen in the south, same way Atiku is seen in the core north...

Tinubu is going nowhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest 2 Female Suspected Bombers In Abuja / [Photo]#OgunStateAt40; The Party Has Started. / What Are Your Responsibilities Towards Nigeria As A Nigerian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.