Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (Early Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (Early Pictures) (18891 Views)

Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin / Early Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yobe / Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (Early Pictures) by senatordave1(m): 11:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ezeama400:

Which of them denied it because there are more than one person on the banner ..?

I am sure you will come here and tell me even the ones in southern Nigeria that are using Obi in SE and SS also denied theirs...

Virtually all posters in SS and SE have Obi's pix on their banners and posters despite the political affiliation of the candidates...

As Obi is seen in the south, same way Atiku is seen in the core north...

Tinubu is going nowhere

Oga it is only in Adamawa that atiku pux were used.I agree obi is popular but atiku is not popular up north.they dont like him..they prefer kwankwaso
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (Early Pictures) by yamiluck(m): 11:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
yeaaah!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (Early Pictures) by MasterTeeUSA: 5:27pm On Feb 10, 2023
I am not talking about the State level reps. How many Senators and House of Reps from the North that Buhari won are for PDP? You should do the Maths

Sokoto --- won by BUHARI
Senators --- parties (2 APC and 1 PDP)
House of Reps --- how many and which parties (9 APC and 2 PDP)

and the Governorship Election in March was won by PDP (He was the incumbent) meaning that even as the incumbent, he could not get Senatorial seats and House at the National Level to flip for PDP because of the BUHARI wave. If you think majority will SPLIT their votes, justify that with evidence not POSTERS abeg....go state by state and I will show you that it is not the case majority of the time.

Ezeama400:

Buhari has been winning in the two regions starting from 2003 till 2019..
I will post 2011 presidential outcome, I will show you states where he won, but Jonathan still defeated him..

If you are depending on senators and reps to help Tinubu, then you need to wake up..
Northerners might appear dull, but they are politically wise..
Do you know that Sokoto voted for Buhari in 2019, but refused to support APC candidate at the state level...?

If a sitting president couldn't influence sokoto people to vote for his party, how much more ordinary reps and Senate candidate to influence their people to vote Tinubu when Atiku is there ?
Do you think it's a coincidence that candidates of APC both Senate and reps are using Atiku's picture to campaign?... Or didn't you read where they are even using Tinubu's car to campaign for Atiku?

Well, here is the 2011 result, they all voted for Buhari at Fed level, but some of them voted PDP at state level.. Even the immediate past governor of Kastina state where Buhari came from was a PDP governor..

The summary of what I am telling you is that Reps and Senate candidates of APC in the North don't care about Tinubu. Take it or leave it..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are Your Responsibilities Towards Nigeria As A Nigerian? / [Photo]#OgunStateAt40; The Party Has Started. / Igbo Traditional Rulers Endorsed & Prayed For President Jonathan In Owerri- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.