Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

The Moment Obi Landed In Abuja For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics, Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Obi Landed In Abuja For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics, Video) (44598 Views)

Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) / Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Adamawa State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) / Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Gombe State For Presidential Rally (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Obi Landed In Abuja For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics, Video) by athaboi(f): 7:15pm On Feb 09, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
See his Nzobu Nzobu supporters wif their bastard flatherds. Ipob terrorist candidate
lolz 😂 take it easy before you have stroke! No body send your poor father in Nigeria
Re: The Moment Obi Landed In Abuja For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics, Video) by Mrkindness: 7:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
See his Nzobu Nzobu supporters wif their bastard flatherds. Ipob terrorist candidate
this is the only thing Yorubas are good at, insult, Obi will rule over you for the next 8 years you can commit suicide nobody will even notice the absence of your miserable life.
Re: The Moment Obi Landed In Abuja For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics, Video) by Decent09(m): 7:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
What manner of man is this? I swear if Nigerians miss Peter Obi, no more redemption for Nigeria again.

Redemption ke, You have been Scammed too
Re: The Moment Obi Landed In Abuja For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics, Video) by sukar886: 7:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Nzogbu nzogbu kee u there, tribalistic idiot
Re: The Moment Obi Landed In Abuja For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics, Video) by franudi: 7:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: The Moment Obi Landed In Abuja For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics, Video) by JJuanMiguel: 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
Mamaafrik1:

Your papa self na tiv
Ok
Doesn't change the fact that after the election people will start crying for biafra again
Re: The Moment Obi Landed In Abuja For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics, Video) by JJuanMiguel: 7:38pm On Feb 09, 2023
Mrkindness:
this is the only thing Yorubas are good at, insult, Obi will rule over you for the next 8 years you can commit suicide nobody will even notice the absence of your miserable life.
You know it's not possible

Igbo man can never become president for 1 day, talkless of 8 years.

After the election, cry for Biafra will resume.
Re: The Moment Obi Landed In Abuja For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics, Video) by Fr33born(m): 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Aboki sorry o. No cry you hear. Everything will be fine one day
Re: The Moment Obi Landed In Abuja For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics, Video) by Mitsurugi(m): 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
HardMirror:
hehehehe. This baba should go and rest nau. But it is like he has a good chance of winning.

They all do. It's going to be a close call. Forget what each supporter is claiming from their mother's kitchen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Obi Landed In Abuja For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics, Video) by Mitsurugi(m): 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
Mummyfour:
human scaffold?, Not even brake pad?

Haaaaa!!! I can't take this vawulence anymore

😂😂😂😂😂
Re: The Moment Obi Landed In Abuja For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics, Video) by eleniyan2020: 7:47pm On Feb 09, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
What manner of man is this? I swear if Nigerians miss Peter Obi, no more redemption for Nigeria again.
how redemption is Anambra that did not miss him!
Re: The Moment Obi Landed In Abuja For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics, Video) by Judolisco(m): 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
I don't know about any other states but... Obi is going to win Abuja
Re: The Moment Obi Landed In Abuja For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics, Video) by Assassink: 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
yarimo:
Land in market place to hold rally grin grin stadium is no go area for OBI

Re: The Moment Obi Landed In Abuja For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics, Video) by Lionnation: 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
in 2018 I saw peter obi sitting close to me during Sunday mass in Catholic church, Then he was not popular
During time for sign of peace, obi streched his hands to shake me but I left him hanging and shaked another person.

I still regret not shaking him cry
How will i tell my kids that president obi tried to shake my hands but I didn't shake
at 2018 he has already been projected to contest for president by ohaneze but he objected until Atiku picked him as running mate
Re: The Moment Obi Landed In Abuja For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics, Video) by brainint: 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
Fct

Make una take

1 Like

Re: The Moment Obi Landed In Abuja For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics, Video) by 9gerian: 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
Please stop insulting our sensibilities.

You are most likely an Igbo because it is only igbos that think others are tribalistic without verifiable facts.

The screenshots below is the worst form of tribalism that Nigeria has ever suffered, impacting the nation’s trajectory till date, but Igbos like you point fingers without reflection.

Some Majors (mostly igbos in the list) planned a coup and killed all other region’s leaders (Tafawa Balewa, Amhadu Bello, Akintola, and Okoti-Eboh) but spared only their tribesmen (Azikiwe, Nwafor and Ironsi). No other tribe has this kind of historical record in Nigeria.

Therefore Yorubas can never be the most tribalistic in Nigeria where Igbos are. I challenge you to show historical facts that prove your assertion.

This is just to set the records straight and dispel your campaign of calumny.

Hendrixky:
After this election we are going to be aware of certain things
1)the problem of Nigeria is tribalism and not all about religion but mostly tribalism
And hausas are not really tribalistic the way we thought
But the yorubas are more tribalistic..the problem with hausas is that religious line..apart from that hausas are fantastic people

Because as at the time Buhari was sick and travelling for medical attention we all was clamouring for him to hand over to a healthy and vibrant Osinbajo. We regretted our action of being stupid to elect a sick old man

But now we have a vibrant and healthy Peter obi contesting but the yorubas because of tribalism wants us to install tinubu again knowing fully well that the world will mock us

The worse part of it is that the pain and memory of the incessant travel for medical check up by Buhari is still very fresh in our mind.not like it happened 20 years ago. It just happened yesterday..

And for all those quoting me. Please am not any of this tribe not igbo, yoruba or hausa. I'm from the South South

Re: The Moment Obi Landed In Abuja For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics, Video) by ebbo(m): 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
Canopy presidential candidate. Lol
Re: The Moment Obi Landed In Abuja For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics, Video) by Mamaafrik1(m): 8:08pm On Feb 09, 2023
JJuanMiguel:

Ok
Doesn't change the fact that after the election people will start crying for biafra again
o go ,o fenu hora
Re: The Moment Obi Landed In Abuja For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics, Video) by bluebay(m): 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Far better than your Fulani terrorists .
Re: The Moment Obi Landed In Abuja For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics, Video) by JJuanMiguel: 8:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
Mamaafrik1:
o go ,o fenu hora
Originally, i shouldn't engage you.
INEC will send you the scores
Re: The Moment Obi Landed In Abuja For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics, Video) by kcbaba007: 8:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

See your overheating because of obi and obidients.... Your head will blow out soon, better take a chill pill before you take this death pill
Re: The Moment Obi Landed In Abuja For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics, Video) by kcbaba007: 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
in 2018 I saw peter obi sitting close to me during Sunday mass in Catholic church, Then he was not popular
During time for sign of peace, obi streched his hands to shake me but I left him hanging and shaked another person.

How will i tell my kids that president obi tried to shake my hands but I didn't shake

Lol.... Funny you
Re: The Moment Obi Landed In Abuja For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics, Video) by slowice(m): 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
The very man of the moment. The man for the job
Re: The Moment Obi Landed In Abuja For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics, Video) by LockDown69(m): 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
grin
Re: The Moment Obi Landed In Abuja For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics, Video) by blackgold2018(m): 10:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
xevove2061:

You earn less than 50k a month. Yiur post confirmed it.
you even rated him @50k salary.

That guy is jobless
Re: The Moment Obi Landed In Abuja For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics, Video) by dochenaj: 11:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

Let me guess, na girl with big "nyash" you go shake abi? grin grin grin
Re: The Moment Obi Landed In Abuja For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics, Video) by maxxx(m): 3:22am On Feb 10, 2023
[/color]
Flame77:

God bless my SS brother. I'm from the SS too and the kind of parochial tribalism this electioneering is bringing out from we Nigerians is both heart breaking and alarming. Any of the candidates the SS end up voting for in this presidential election will be the true Nigerian president irrespective of the over all outcome of the results. As it is now, Atiku is popular up north because he's Fulani Muslim, Tinubu in the SW because he's Yoruba and Obi in the SE because
he's ndi Igbo. Only the SS will vote in this election based on merit of the candidates, every other tribes are being driven by blind parochial tribal sentiments and it's sad.

I[color=#000000]
I disagree with you on this.Remove Peter Obi now and substitute him with either Okorocha, Hope Uzodimma, Okezie Ikpeazu , Andy Uba etc and watch Igbos vote another candidate.

As we talk now ,how may eastern governors or big politician has endorsed obi ?....Igbos voted Abiola,Obasanjo, yaradua,Jonathan all non Igbos.This is inspite of the fact that some of the opposition candidates in the above elections paraded igbo VP....Bashir tofa had Silvester Ugo vs Abiola/Baba gana Kingibe.....Obasanjo/ Atiku vs Buhari/Okadigbo......Obasanjo/ Aiku vs Buhari/Umezuoke.
Igbos prefer prosperity over ethnicity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara / INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet / Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.