Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,243 members, 7,953,923 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

Old Naira Deadline: See The Message From Access Bank (photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Old Naira Deadline: See The Message From Access Bank (photos) (5850 Views)

Guess The Bank (photos) / What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS / Man Rocks Long Skirt And Handbag To Bank (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Naira Deadline: See The Message From Access Bank (photos) by Chidibe212(f): 8:41am On Feb 10, 2023
gotnel:

Nobody is talking about needing cash to conduct elections individuality.
I need cash to run my home.
I need cash to reach out.
I need cash for everything, but not for electioneering.

You said and I quote "If the cash crunch continues as it is, it is very likely, we may not be able to conduct any elections"

It's good you need cash for the things you listed above but you or any politician don't need cash in Conducting an election except INEC and it's team.
Re: Old Naira Deadline: See The Message From Access Bank (photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:51am On Feb 10, 2023
Central bank has already said no deadline for returning old notes.SO WHY ALL THIS BRUHAHA?
THE ONLY THING MASSES SHOULD DO IS RETURN OLD NOTE TO CBN OFFICES NATIONWIDE. grin
Re: Old Naira Deadline: See The Message From Access Bank (photos) by gotnel: 9:43am On Feb 10, 2023
Chidibe212:

You said and I quote "If the cash crunch continues as it is, it is very likely, we may not be able to conduct any elections"

It's good you need cash for the things you listed above but you or any politician don't need cash in Conducting an election except INEC and it's team.
Yes sir, I agree with you totally.
What I meant is that people will not be happy if they can not find cash to run their home and business.
The outcome of no cash in the system will be civil unrest.
Once there is civil unrest, the atmosphere will no longer be conducive for elections.
Here is my submission.

1 Like

Re: Old Naira Deadline: See The Message From Access Bank (photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 10, 2023
Obidient4Tinubu:
lol

Okay CBN is an independent body..

No, okay, no no okay, no wait...shebi you said CBN is an independent body abi... No naaahh..don't go away...I said shebi?

But when DSS wanted to arrest Emefailure, the court said they must take permission from Mr President abi?

And when he finally returned it was his independent CBN that authorized military to give him protection abi.

Dey play.
Just dey play.

In case you don't know, Impeachment is loading on someone's head. And that is why that person has set up transition committee.

No wahala

El-Rufai has spoken and that is final.
who go impeach a man that just has three months to leave office 😂🤣😁 hope ur normal today na last day still dey with ur old money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paper Creations. / Brand Africa 100: Dangote, MTN Are The Most Admired African Brands. / Breaking News - Official Naira To Yuan Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.