Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC (23023 Views)

Mannir Dan’iya, Sokoto Deputy Governor Joins APC After $5m Deal - DailyNigerian / Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign / Tinubu, Fashola & Sanwo-Olu At Ambode's Special Adviser's Thanksgiving Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by PHIPEX(m): 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
LegendHero:

Only difference here is that Sokoto is not Anambla.

Even Tambuwal knows that PDP is currently dead in Sokoto.
Maybe there is a new definition of "dead" in Agbado dictionary
Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by MrMcJay(m): 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
ayenale1:
Its a pity nobody to believe again...but if the deputy gov will not challenge this lies against him in the court of law then he has truly defected but if the other way round then he still remain in PDP...

They are still finalising things. PDP is probably also putting together a counter-offer.
Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2023

Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by Moromoro(m): 6:47pm On Feb 09, 2023
mbahdi:
Selfish old morons
I see pain in this ur statement

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by LAXconfidential(m): 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2023
Reinaldo:
Hmm...so yesterday in Lagos I ordered a taxi. The driver arrived and was sweating inside AC. He seemed to be talking to himself. He was saying things like "Ha, Igbo people! Ye Igbo people". As a Yoruba man I was asking him what was wrong in Yoruba but he stepped out of the car and starting rolling on the ground shouting and biting himself. I quickly packed my things and ran to the sidewalk. All of a sudden another man just started rolling on the floor shouting "Igbo people o!", "Igbo people ooo!" then he got up, ran to a tree, and tried to have sex with the tree while shouting "agbado!", "agbado!!", "agbado!!!" 😲😲😲 Hmm...it was chaos. What I'm just trying to say is that ethnic bigotry is already making some agbado people go crazy, and many of them are on Nairaland. You will see their comments on this thread. Please be careful out there o. The crazy agbado tribalists are going nuts because they have seen their impending defeat πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Guy, I'm an Obi supporter and Yoruba just like you, please delete this post, it's distasteful and unfunny, especially the part where you said someone tried having sex with a tree. Kindly remove it as it may offend other potential Yoruba voters

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by Didi2d(m): 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
MrMcJay:
"... We are playing the game of addition and multiplication; they are playing that of division and subtraction... "

Babatunde Fashola

I no no why dem no give fashola the ticket, the guy dey yan abeg
Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by slivertongue: 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
ganisucks:
Obiano's deputy joined APC before the election, and APGA still won the election. Elections are not won by shopping governors and their deputies on the transfer market. Politics is not premiership.

Forum shopping with heavy financial inducement but ain't gonna stop the masses from changing it for APC
Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by Dshocker(m): 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
What manner of journalism is this?

The headline is very poor and i will give this reporter 4/10.
Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by Lordchuks23(m): 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2023
when you see commissioners decamping in their numbers to an opposition party just know the governor is about to decamp also,,, a case of obaseki of edo comes to mind during his second term election, the Sokoto state governor also absent from atiku campaign in Sokoto and in turn went to received the APC presidential candidate and buhari at the airport

10 Likes

Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by Lovenorth: 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
Who are we to believe, him or them?
Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by Ruthless70: 6:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
[quote author=Reinaldo post=120769889]Hmm...so yesterday in Lagos I ordered a taxi. The driver arrived and was sweating inside AC. He seemed to be talking to himself. He was saying things like "Ha, Igbo people! Ye Igbo people". As a Yoruba man I was asking him what was wrong in Yoruba but he stepped out of the car and starting rolling on the ground shouting and biting himself. I quickly packed my things and ran to the sidewalk. All of a sudden another man just started rolling on the floor shouting "Igbo people o!", "Igbo people ooo!" then he got up, ran to a tree, and tried to have sex with the tree while shouting "agbado!", "agbado!!", "agbado!!!" 😲😲😲 Hmm...it was chaos. What I'm just trying to say is that ethnic bigotry is already making some agbado people go crazy, and many of them are on Nairaland. You will see their comments on this thread. Please be careful out there o. The crazy agbado tribalists are going nuts because they have seen their impending defeat πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚[/quote

Examine all what U have said does it display any sanity

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by Jogs1900: 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
PHIPEX:
They played this script in Anambra election and still came 3rd

Buying deputy governors at the 11th hour is a proof of desperation. It shows APC knows they do not stand the chance to win
Just yesterday, you people said the north has abandoned Tinubu because when one house of representatives member that lost return ticket from Katsina defected to PDP...You didn't day he was bought by PDP then.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by Lionmachala(m): 7:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
Samantha123.... Where are you?
Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by Jogs1900: 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2023
LegendHero:

Only difference here is that Sokoto is not Anambla.

Even Tambuwal knows that PDP is currently dead in Sokoto.
Leave them.Na shame no make Tambuwal defect.He stylishly abandoned Atiku to his faith today in Kano even as the only PDP governor from the North West zone.

7 Likes

Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by prof22(m): 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2023
You should write thesis on st$pidity you are learned f$$l
Reinaldo:
Hmm...so yesterday in Lagos I ordered a taxi. The driver arrived and was sweating inside AC. He seemed to be talking to himself. He was saying things like "Ha, Igbo people! Ye Igbo people". As a Yoruba man I was asking him what was wrong in Yoruba but he stepped out of the car and starting rolling on the ground shouting and biting himself. I quickly packed my things and ran to the sidewalk. All of a sudden another man just started rolling on the floor shouting "Igbo people o!", "Igbo people ooo!" then he got up, ran to a tree, and tried to have sex with the tree while shouting "agbado!", "agbado!!", "agbado!!!" 😲😲😲 Hmm...it was chaos. What I'm just trying to say is that ethnic bigotry is already making some agbado people go crazy, and many of them are on Nairaland. You will see their comments on this thread. Please be careful out there o. The crazy agbado tribalists are going nuts because they have seen their impending defeat πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by Jogs1900: 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2023
Lordchuks23:
when you see commissioners decamping in their numbers to an opposition party just know the governor is about to decamp also,,, a case of obaseki of edo comes to mind during his second term election, the Sokoto state governor also absent from atiku campaign in Sokoto and in turn went to received the APC presidential candidate and buhari at the airport
You sabi the game..I think Tambuwal is about to betray Atiku...As the only PDP governor from the north west zone and DG of Atiku campaign, I don't know why he would be absent when his party candidate is campaigning in his zone.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by IfnobeGod20: 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
MrMcJay:
"... We are playing the game of addition and multiplication; they are playing that of division and subtraction... "

Babatunde Fashola
Those that defected from APC to PDP are not minus to them. On 25th February you people eyes will clear. If there's any party that have suffered more defection in the north is APC.
Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by MrMcJay(m): 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
Didi2d:

I no no why dem no give fashola the ticket, the guy dey yan abeg

Political reasons bro

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by olatuns2017: 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/fashola-sanwo-olu-say-sokoto-deputy-governor-has-joined-apc/amp

Nlfpmod

Nobody in APC is talking about SE votes

Every sensible person is focusing on

North
South south
South West

But Obi is running around CAN and PFN

4 Likes

Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by MrMcJay(m): 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Those that defected from APC to PDP are not minus to them. On 25th February you people eyes will clear. If there's any party that have suffered more defection in the north is APC.

Where in the North do you stay?
Which part?

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by senatordave1(m): 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2023
ganisucks:
Obiano's deputy joined APC before the election, and APGA still won the election. Elections are not won by shopping governors and their deputies on the transfer market. Politics is not premiership.

The peculiarities in north and east differs
Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by ElSudani: 7:10pm On Feb 09, 2023
Reinaldo:

You need to lay off the drugs. They are not good for you.
Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by senatordave1(m): 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Today's defection is the biggest so far.
Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by senatordave1(m): 7:13pm On Feb 09, 2023
slivertongue:

Forum shopping with heavy financial inducement but ain't gonna stop the masses from changing it for APC

The ones that defected yesterday in katsina,is it also forum shopping

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by Putinofrussia: 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Just For $5 million he switched party
Do you know how much is 5 million dollars in naira?

If na me Dem give $5 million
I will not only join APC,
I will wash Tinubu pants and diapers
I will be in charge of carrying Tinubu's urine bag everywhere he goes.
I will be in charge of changing his bed after he pees on it while sleeping at night.

Infact $2 million is enough
Poem of consolation is allowed.
Yes,poem of consolation is POssible
grin
Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by BabaO2: 7:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ineka:
This election will be the most interesting.

A new Nigeria is POssible with Peter Obi πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Stop the POllution

3 Likes

Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by Ballonice: 7:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
Abeg shut up … 5 million dollar for a sitting deputy governor is nonsense .. Abeg 5 million dollar can be stolen with just one signature of the deputy governor of a state
SultanOfPuna:
Just For $5 million he switched party
Do you know how much is 5 million dollars in naira?

If na me Dem give $5 million
I will not only join APC,
I will wash Tinubu pants and diapers
I will be in charge of carrying Tinubu's urine bag everywhere he goes.
I will be in charge of changing his bed after he pees on it while sleeping at night.

Infact $2 million is enough
Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by Lionmachala(m): 7:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
Better Nigeria is possible

Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by Heavensent01(m): 7:22pm On Feb 09, 2023
Reinaldo:

Lair like peter obi like his supporters, you wey no dey leave your papa farm at aguleri is here talking about entering taxi in Lagos, where did u enter taxi in Lagos? make you disgrace yourself finish

that's how your incompetent nincompoop candidate said he invested which the current gov has refuted, unending defeat await you people on Feb 25, if you like enter canoe it won't stop the world class defeat

mumu tribe

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by broadman20: 7:24pm On Feb 09, 2023
madridguy:
β€œIt is not that we will not beat them; it is how convincingly we can do that.

I like this statement grin

Hahahaha!

You will soon understand the meaning of the word;

Political Ambush

Pray you don't lose lagos on 25th February.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Restrains AIT, NTA From Airingβ€˜damaging Video’ On Osinbajo / Buhari Appoints New Heads For Four Tertiary Hospitals / Oyedele, Chair Of Presidential Tax Reform Committee, Resigns From PwC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.