Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC (23018 Views)

Mannir Dan’iya, Sokoto Deputy Governor Joins APC After $5m Deal - DailyNigerian / Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign / Tinubu, Fashola & Sanwo-Olu At Ambode's Special Adviser's Thanksgiving Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by Zeezenho: 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
Reinaldo:
Hmm...so yesterday in Lagos I ordered a taxi. The driver arrived and was sweating inside AC. He seemed to be talking to himself. He was saying things like "Ha, Igbo people! Ye Igbo people". As a Yoruba man I was asking him what was wrong in Yoruba but he stepped out of the car and starting rolling on the ground shouting and biting himself. I quickly packed my things and ran to the sidewalk. All of a sudden another man just started rolling on the floor shouting "Igbo people o!", "Igbo people ooo!" then he got up, ran to a tree, and tried to have sex with the tree while shouting "agbado!", "agbado!!", "agbado!!!" 😲😲😲 Hmm...it was chaos. What I'm just trying to say is that ethnic bigotry is already making some agbado people go crazy, and many of them are on Nairaland. You will see their comments on this thread. Please be careful out there o. The crazy agbado tribalists are going nuts because they have seen their impending defeat πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It may sound like joke, I know many Afonjas that are paranoid with that blessed name igbo.
Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by Monday60655(m): 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
So after the deputy governor of Sokoto pocketed Tibubu's $5m, he is still dribbling them. Tinubu must learn his lesson in a hard way.
Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by Stanchriss(m): 7:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
Mad man
KingKO22:
Pandora Obituary and his Zombipigs followers should step down for the most credible and meritorious candidate in person of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu
Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by onuman: 7:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
Fashola, you are Tinubu
boy and were in charge of Power, Housing and Works for more than 5 years, where is electricity, public housing and good roads in Nigeria?
Your ministry received the hugest budgetary allocations of all times in more than 5 years.
You funneled the money to your boss, who is now trying to buy this year's presidential election with the stolen money.
May be, immediately after Tinubu, it's your turn to rule
formed by politicians of differing ideology and biefs, not knowing that APC would go with President Buhari who has occultic followership.

Fashola, no matter how long you campaign for your Tibubu to preside over Nigeria, fact o ground remains that TINUBU CANNOT BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA

Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by Softmirror: 7:34pm On Feb 09, 2023
Racoon:
The APC must have been a sorry thing now to be hoping to glean up political refugees giving the massive decamping away from its fold especially down north.

undecided
Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by Softmirror: 7:34pm On Feb 09, 2023
onuman:
Fashola, you are Tinubu
boy and were in charge of Power, Housing and Works for more than 5 years, where is electricity, public housing and good roads in Nigeria?
Your ministry received the hugest budgetary allocations of all times in more than 5 years.
You funneled the money to your boss, who is now trying to buy this year's presidential election with the stolen money.
May be, immediately after Tinubu, it's your turn to rule
formed by politicians of differing ideology and biefs, not knowing that APC would go with President Buhari who has occultic followership.

Fashola, no matter how long you campaign for your Tibubu to preside over Nigeria, fact o ground remains that TINUBU CANNOT BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA

THRASH!
Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by Kog45(m): 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
ganisucks:
Obiano's deputy joined APC before the election, and APGA still won the election. Elections are not won by shopping governors and their deputies on the transfer market. Politics is not premiership.
Sir this is presidential election not state election,like it or not this is a plus for ruling party and a blow to PDP,but hope to see Labour Party as a strong force in Nigeria politics.I wish we get it right this time around.
Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by Enahjay28(m): 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
[quote author=jaxxy post=120769977]See them. Can't the man talk for himself? why all this forced speeches and statement.

My brother I tire for this APC compatriots, can't the defector deuty gov. Speak for himself so we take him seriously, everything about APC na by force, false and fight. AP wahala
Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by bencochriso: 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2023

The power situation in the country is terrible.

save cost on fuel and avoid long queues at the filling station.

The powerstation can power your devices (Tv, fan, Laptop, Printer, Drones) for a full day on a single full charge.

Pay on delivery via GIG LOGISTICS

Send a dm for more info >

1 Share

Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by jahsharon: 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2023
ganisucks:
Obiano's deputy joined APC before the election, and APGA still won the election. Elections are not won by shopping governors and their deputies on the transfer market. Politics is not premiership.

And Obiano is contesting against Tinubu now. Whatever you are smoking will lead you to land of no return
Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by gigabyte13: 7:42pm On Feb 09, 2023
Fashola described it very well
" Wertin no reach, no fit reach "
When dem complete, dem chop, not to talk of when dem come scatter....
Dem go still chop am come February 25....
Na the goal margin, na e we no know lai dis.
Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by Ayoola171(m): 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
"When they were together, they were not enough to challenge. How can a sum total of what wasn’t enough now be enough when you have broken it into three parts? The arithmetic doesn’t hard up". Fashola
Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by reddingtonblack: 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
ganisucks:

East is an exception, it is either PDP or APGA
Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by madridguy(m): 7:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
After 25th of February you will return back to insult as usual.

broadman20:

Hahahaha!

You will soon understand the meaning of the word;

Political Ambush

Pray you don't lose lagos on 25th February.
Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by broadman20: 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
madridguy:
After 25th of February you will return back to insult as usual.

Just like we return back to insult you after Osun election.

Just go and wait at the supreme court for them to help you win.

No be supreme court mandate Una dey use?
Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by madridguy(m): 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2023
But you can win Bayelsa, Zamfara and even PH with same Supreme court?

broadman20:

Just like we return back to insult you after Osun election.

Just go and wait at the supreme court for them to help you win.

No be supreme court mandate Una dey use?

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by Alexbio: 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Just For $5 million he switched party
Do you know how much is 5 million dollars in naira?

If na me Dem give $5 million
I will not only join APC,
I will wash Tinubu pants and diapers
I will be in charge of carrying Tinubu's urine bag everywhere he goes.
I will be in charge of changing his bed after he pees on it while sleeping at night.

Infact $2 million is enough

Sound the alarm grin grin
Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by lagosrd: 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2023
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/fashola-sanwo-olu-say-sokoto-deputy-governor-has-joined-apc/amp

It still won't make you win. His vote and that of the ten commissioners can decide nothing in sokoto. Ask those whoa re on ground
Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by broadman20: 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2023
madridguy:
But you can win Bayelsa, Zamfara and even PH with same Supreme court?

Hahahaha!

Bayelsa that you you used Olowole certificate remove yourself from power..... hahahaha.

Zamfara that you couldn't come together and do ordinary party primaries?

PH hahahaha!

Una fight sote PDP was begging you to stop disturbing the peace of Rivers people.

Abeg try make Shame catch you small, if you have shame o!
Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by madridguy(m): 8:12pm On Feb 09, 2023
So what do you do that made Tribunal sent you packing in Osun ?

broadman20:

Hahahaha!

Bayelsa that you you used Olowole certificate remove yourself from power..... hahahaha.

Zamfara that you couldn't come together and do ordinary party primaries?

PH hahahaha!

Una fight sote PDP was begging you to stop disturbing the peace of Rivers people.

Abeg try make Shame catch you small, if you have shame o!
Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by HNICEARTH: 8:16pm On Feb 09, 2023
How desperate they sound. The guy man don scam them of USD5M. Tinublu get money sha. Northerners are mean Af!
Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by broadman20: 8:21pm On Feb 09, 2023
madridguy:
So what do you do that made Tribunal sent you packing in Osun ?

No be thief Una dey thief by using those criminals you called judges.

God will DISGRACE you and them very soon.

You can't win election, you can't even put your house in order, Nigerians have rejected you people, na court go help Una.

Olodo
Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by Thedon22: 8:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
That means Obi will be disgraced with his margin of defeat.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by Raf4: 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
Reinaldo:
Hmm...so yesterday in Lagos I ordered a taxi. The driver arrived and was sweating inside AC. He seemed to be talking to himself. He was saying things like "Ha, Igbo people! Ye Igbo people". As a Yoruba man I was asking him what was wrong in Yoruba but he stepped out of the car and starting rolling on the ground shouting and biting himself. I quickly packed my things and ran to the sidewalk. All of a sudden another man just started rolling on the floor shouting "Igbo people o!", "Igbo people ooo!" then he got up, ran to a tree, and tried to have sex with the tree while shouting "agbado!", "agbado!!", "agbado!!!" 😲😲😲 Hmm...it was chaos. What I'm just trying to say is that ethnic bigotry is already making some agbado people go crazy, and many of them are on Nairaland. You will see their comments on this thread. Please be careful out there o. The crazy agbado tribalists are going nuts because they have seen their impending defeat πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Only a bipolar patient can display this.
Get well soon.
Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by onuman: 10:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
Softmirror:

THRASH!

Bigger REALITY IS THAT NOTHING WILL MAKE A SENILE OLD TINUBU, THE DRUG TRAFFICKING LORD OF CHICAGO, US, TO BECOME PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.
Nigerians are not from a Banana Republic.
Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by Softmirror: 10:49pm On Feb 09, 2023
onuman:

Bigger REALITY IS THAT NOTHING WILL MAKE A SENILE OLD TINUBU, THE DRUG TRAFFICKING LORD OF CHICAGO, US, TO BECOME PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.
Nigerians are not from a Banana Republic.

I HOPE YOU KNOW HOW TO DANCE. grin
Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by ogkrakkid(m): 11:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
Lionmachala:
Samantha123.... Where are you?
I think she deactivated.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by onuman: 11:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
Softmirror:

I HOPE YOU KNOW HOW TO DANCE. grin
Dance for what? Tinubu is your choice for president of Nigeria; a Nigeria with close to a million better presidential materials younger and less corrupt than Tinubu. You don't understand that something is wrong with Nigeria.
You no get shame?.
Ethno-religious bigotry should get limit.
Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by IbroMakanaki1: 11:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
APC with fake news.

Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by slivertongue: 11:48pm On Feb 09, 2023
senatordave1:

The ones that defected yesterday in katsina,is it also forum shopping

Yeah
Re: Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC by sultry69(m): 4:33am On Feb 10, 2023
PHIPEX:
They played this script in Anambra election and still came 3rd

Buying deputy governors at the 11th hour is a proof of desperation. It shows APC knows they do not stand the chance to win
Rest,will you compare Anambra with Sokoto,the current governor won by 500 votes only.

This shows you guys are seriously jittery because your submission didn't make senses at all,there is one ipob saying thesame thing up there as well, think b4 you talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma, Timipre Sylva Emerge APC Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa / Broadcast Stations To Be Fined N500000 For Callers' Hate Speeches - NBC / Polls Reshuffle: Senate Steps Down Controversial Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.