Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Naira Note Deadline - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Note Deadline (46281 Views)

What Can Five Naira Note Buy Nowadays? / Lagos Rats Are Demonic - Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stash Naira note / Fake 1000 Naira Note From Zenith Bank, Dutse Alhaji Branch In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Note Deadline by ajani1978(m): 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
Apus:
When two elephants dey fight na grass go suffer am.

It's best you go to the bank to deposit it abi you wan turn am to artefact wey you wan show your grandchildren? Or you can use the money to stock food items at home if you cant make your way to the bank.

Supreme court won't collect old note from you las las.

You are wicked where you see new naira notes.

1 Like

Re: Naira Note Deadline by faceland: 10:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
Stressful day... but am free of all old naira note.

(Petrol Station rejected my old note even though they are linked to the banks and the bastards were selling almost at 400 naira per litter).

Thank God, thank God, it is not easy.
Re: Naira Note Deadline by faceland: 10:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
vickydevoka:

Hu get that time

My guy 30k na person monthly salary. It can go a long way for some

If say he is my relative and I trust him, I am totally sending him $25 to mail the 50k naira cash to me via FedEx or DHL and make 30 profit within 3 days.
Re: Naira Note Deadline by faceland: 10:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
gentleguy1975:
CBN is actually not the way people see it, I came to know this when I was still a banker, back then and even up till now,members of the public are allowed to go and get new notes every Thursday and a cashier was designated for that purpose and for badly mutilated notes rejected by commercial banks, you can go there every Tuesday to exchange it, though a cheque Will be issued in exchange for the value of the money you bring

Wow, I didn't know this... The one where I live, intimidates me.

I has security and meter detector doors like an airport an what looks like Mobile Police if not Military.
Re: Naira Note Deadline by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 11, 2023
Lemos14:

If they extend it till after election then the aim of curbing vote buying will be defeated as politicians will still use the old notes to buy votes
Thank you for your input, hopefully the right person becomes president
Re: Naira Note Deadline by jimmynauty: 8:06am On Feb 12, 2023
Lemos14:
Abeg make person answer me make I know wetin to do cause I have like 7k old notes with me and I'm wondering if i should sell them all out tommorow

Cbn go collect am
Re: Naira Note Deadline by vickydevoka(m): 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
faceland:

My guy 30k na person monthly salary. It can go a long way for some

If say he is my relative and I trust him, I am totally sending him $25 to mail the 50k naira cash to me via FedEx or DHL and make 30 profit within 3 days.
30k is not my problem but 30 million
Re: Naira Note Deadline by JoeNL22(m): 1:25pm On Feb 14, 2023
damoobaba:

You, your CBN and your SENIOR LAWYER. We go use COMMON SENSE judge una matter on February 11.
https://www.nairaland.com/7568756/godwin-emefiele-february-10-deadline

Re: Naira Note Deadline by JoeNL22(m): 1:26pm On Feb 14, 2023
Parachoko:
Forget all this your garbage explanation.

The Supreme Court Judgement is final, the old and new notes remain legal tenders till Feb 15.

Re: Naira Note Deadline by damoobaba: 12:37pm On Feb 15, 2023
Re: Naira Note Deadline by damoobaba: 12:41pm On Feb 15, 2023
JoeNL22:

Protest on going in Ogbomoso and Ilorin At the moment AND MORE TOWNS TO FOLLOW, I believe its Tinubu that's now suffering.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First Bank Is Receiving Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes Nationwide (Photos) / Court Seals Shoprite In Umuahia Over Loan Default (photos) / Setting Goals For Success - 5 Top Tips For Successful Entrepreneurship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.