Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Tinubu's Balablu Bulaba Gaffe Was Doctored, Says Tinubu Campaign Council (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Balablu Bulaba Gaffe Was Doctored, Says Tinubu Campaign Council (Video) (27212 Views)

A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Balablu Bulaba Gaffe Was Doctored, Says Tinubu Campaign Council (Video) by eldoradoxx: 1:44am On Feb 10, 2023
Raxxye:
This is an insult on our collective sensibilities. Does this old man think the whole 200 million Nigerians are stupid?
What a bare-faced liar!
And this is somebody's father o; lying on national tv!
He thinks that the whole of Nigerians are as stupid as those of them that have kept him in government in Lagos all their lives.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Balablu Bulaba Gaffe Was Doctored, Says Tinubu Campaign Council (Video) by Metrofox(m): 3:21am On Feb 10, 2023
same way bullion van destination was doctored to send the driver's to Tinubu house abi grin
Re: Tinubu's Balablu Bulaba Gaffe Was Doctored, Says Tinubu Campaign Council (Video) by scholes23(m): 6:04am On Feb 10, 2023
neyop85:

I'm certainly not part of your 200m. That video was doctored and if you watch well you will notice a glitch in the video that proves it.

Big headed bastards!
We have our first urchin online , pls tell us your name and where you're calling from.

So you're saying a live speech was doctored Oh yeah I remember, you're the sound engineer

Get your apv
God bless pdapc
Sleeping for two hours
Shaking hand
Pee on his clothes

Next urchin pls
Re: Tinubu's Balablu Bulaba Gaffe Was Doctored, Says Tinubu Campaign Council (Video) by 175(m): 6:49am On Feb 10, 2023
Blaze14k:

Dont get me wrong am not an apc member. We know the nature of apc when it comes to lie and propaganda so its no longer new. Please lets not dwell on this and make it a new normal

Okay I get you. However, it's pertinent to note that if records are not kept straight, it becomes distorted for future reference.
Re: Tinubu's Balablu Bulaba Gaffe Was Doctored, Says Tinubu Campaign Council (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 7:03am On Feb 10, 2023
Bloody liar working towards being a minister
Re: Tinubu's Balablu Bulaba Gaffe Was Doctored, Says Tinubu Campaign Council (Video) by chiedozie198100: 7:11am On Feb 10, 2023
Una go know say Lia Mohammed dey nursery School of lying if these guys win this election.
Re: Tinubu's Balablu Bulaba Gaffe Was Doctored, Says Tinubu Campaign Council (Video) by Okudiover(m): 7:38am On Feb 10, 2023
Tell that to the birds. You guys are finished but you will not be allowed to finish this country 🤣 🤣
Re: Tinubu's Balablu Bulaba Gaffe Was Doctored, Says Tinubu Campaign Council (Video) by Okudiover(m): 7:38am On Feb 10, 2023
chiedozie198100:
Una go know say Lia Mohammed dey nursery School of lying if these guys win this election.

I dey tell you
Re: Tinubu's Balablu Bulaba Gaffe Was Doctored, Says Tinubu Campaign Council (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:07am On Feb 10, 2023
Something many people there watch and hear live

Shameless liar
Re: Tinubu's Balablu Bulaba Gaffe Was Doctored, Says Tinubu Campaign Council (Video) by a2d3rew(m): 8:29am On Feb 10, 2023
My buss told me, it was one the company in outside country,
Balabulu.
Re: Tinubu's Balablu Bulaba Gaffe Was Doctored, Says Tinubu Campaign Council (Video) by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 10, 2023
bleeping bloody foolish LIAR.
Bastard CURSED Urchin.
Re: Tinubu's Balablu Bulaba Gaffe Was Doctored, Says Tinubu Campaign Council (Video) by asanausana91: 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
Something I watched live?
If these fools can say bullion van missed his way to Tinubu house, what else do we expect?
Re: Tinubu's Balablu Bulaba Gaffe Was Doctored, Says Tinubu Campaign Council (Video) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
Like already said, you have to be knowingly senseless to support APC AND Tinubu at this moment.
Re: Tinubu's Balablu Bulaba Gaffe Was Doctored, Says Tinubu Campaign Council (Video) by neyop85(m): 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
scholes23:

We have our first urchin online , pls tell us your name and where you're calling from.

So you're saying a live speech was doctored Oh yeah I remember, you're the sound engineer

Get your apv
God bless pdapc
Sleeping for two hours
Shaking hand
Pee on his clothes

Next urchin pls

I still wonder why you guys use the word Urchin for we south westerners. We are classy, rich, intelligent and much more exposed than you big headed bastards.

As in, are u guys mad or something ?

Every region has people leaving below per and you guys ain't immune to that. So many poor urchins from south east hawk Gala in traffic, dupe people in Alaba and Ladipo. You guys are drug peddlers, exporting Cocaine and diff drugs oversees.

Ogun kill your papa.

After 2023 elections you all will see Shege.

All your markets will be turned to green areas by Lag government. You will head back to Anambra and focus on developing your potopoto region.

Eleribu!
Re: Tinubu's Balablu Bulaba Gaffe Was Doctored, Says Tinubu Campaign Council (Video) by scholes23(m): 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2023
neyop85:

I still wonder why you guys use the word Urchin for we south westerners. We are classy, rich, intelligent and much more exposed than you big headed bastards.

As in, are u guys mad or something ?

Every region has people leaving below per and you guys ain't immune to that. So many poor urchins from south east hawk Gala in traffic, dupe people in Alaba and Ladipo. You guys are drug peddlers, exporting Cocaine and diff drugs oversees.

Ogun kill your papa.

After 2023 elections you all will see Shege.

All your markets will be turned to green areas by Lag government. You will head back to Anambra and focus on developing your potopoto region.

Eleribu!

Agbero, you're obviously rich cos you're forcefully collecting money from people's sweat.
Owo dah
Owo dah!!!

Lazy bone
Re: Tinubu's Balablu Bulaba Gaffe Was Doctored, Says Tinubu Campaign Council (Video) by morgstreme: 12:31pm On Feb 06
DoxxAnon:
List of people who will believe that the video was doctored:

Foolish people

Moronic people

Idiots

Brainless people

Lhordspy

Leo

Manna grills

Bastards

Villa 12

Jagabandits

Morgstreme

Aufbauh

Have I said idiots

I see you have alot of juvenile time on your hands..

That says it all..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads / Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies / Muhammad Tanko All Smiles After Confirmation As Chief Justice Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.