Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

UNILAG Announces Closure Date, Directs Students To Vacate Campus - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Announces Closure Date, Directs Students To Vacate Campus (24061 Views)

UNN SUG Directs Students To Stop Payment Of School Fees, Shuts Down Portal / University Of Uyo Cult Clash: One Killed; Students Ordered To Vacate Hostels / UNIOSUN Announces Closure Of The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Announces Closure Date, Directs Students To Vacate Campus by OkCornel(m): 9:52am On Feb 10, 2023
HardMirror:
most atudents dont have voters card unfortunately.

I thought the demographics of those with PVCs collected tilts heavily towards the youth?
Re: UNILAG Announces Closure Date, Directs Students To Vacate Campus by Mindlog: 9:52am On Feb 10, 2023
Nice one
Re: UNILAG Announces Closure Date, Directs Students To Vacate Campus by PrinceOfLagos: 9:54am On Feb 10, 2023
funshint:
Stop the misinformation...they are lecture free weeks; schools are not closing down.
Presidential election is on 25th so it makes no difference as it will allow students to go home and participate in the election on 25th
Re: UNILAG Announces Closure Date, Directs Students To Vacate Campus by VinnyBaba: 9:55am On Feb 10, 2023
HardMirror:
most atudents dont have voters card unfortunately.

Oshey, INEC Officer..😏

In FUPRE (Federal University of Petroleum Resources), Close to Warri, Most of the Undergraduates have Voters Card.

And they won't be Dull enough to vote APC/Tinubu.😒

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Announces Closure Date, Directs Students To Vacate Campus by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:58am On Feb 10, 2023
Nice one sonwolu
Re: UNILAG Announces Closure Date, Directs Students To Vacate Campus by Cutehector(m): 9:58am On Feb 10, 2023
Lee99:
Hookup don go vacation be that
nope, it will be same.
Re: UNILAG Announces Closure Date, Directs Students To Vacate Campus by HardMirror(m): 10:00am On Feb 10, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Oshey, INEC Officer..😏

In FUPRE (Federal University of Petroleum Resources), Close to Warri, Most of the Undergraduates have Voters Card.

And they won't be Dull enough to vote APC/Tinubu.😒
ok great.
The ones i have asked randomly, most of them dont have.
Re: UNILAG Announces Closure Date, Directs Students To Vacate Campus by HardMirror(m): 10:02am On Feb 10, 2023
OkCornel:

I thought the demographics of those with PVCs collected tilts heavily towards the youth?
sure. For new cards. Do you know the number of students in nigeria. Most registered for the first time and unfortunately the number is far from the over 60 million youths in nigeria.
Re: UNILAG Announces Closure Date, Directs Students To Vacate Campus by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 10, 2023
BigDick70inch:
More plus for tinubu minus for Peter Obi...... cheesy

Nobody asked you. Stop talking about Peter Obi. Shebi he has no structure? Then why are not talking about maybe Kwankwaso instead.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Announces Closure Date, Directs Students To Vacate Campus by ppogba: 10:13am On Feb 10, 2023
This makes sense.

Mallam Adamu Adamu please come and learn how to make good use of your sense.

This is what you should have done instead of declaring a three week unecessary holiday for universities that are still trying to regularise their calendar.
Re: UNILAG Announces Closure Date, Directs Students To Vacate Campus by funshint(m): 10:17am On Feb 10, 2023
Helpfromabove1:

Can you please explain further the difference
Shutting down a school means all students must vacate the premises. Lecture free means no lecturer can decide to set hold class on election day or week
Re: UNILAG Announces Closure Date, Directs Students To Vacate Campus by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 10, 2023
Re: UNILAG Announces Closure Date, Directs Students To Vacate Campus by hohafrank(m): 10:35am On Feb 10, 2023
BigDick70inch:
Ironically eh.
All the students are obidient.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Announces Closure Date, Directs Students To Vacate Campus by bizhop01: 10:39am On Feb 10, 2023
BigDick70inch:
Must you showcase your level of Ignorant?
UNILAG now the only university In Nigeria that follow NUC directive
Re: UNILAG Announces Closure Date, Directs Students To Vacate Campus by ostartruth: 10:52am On Feb 10, 2023
Guber election is on 1st March not 11th as you wrote
Re: UNILAG Announces Closure Date, Directs Students To Vacate Campus by Emola12(m): 10:56am On Feb 10, 2023
BigDick70inch:
just dey play you will cry urine
Re: UNILAG Announces Closure Date, Directs Students To Vacate Campus by Sanimax(m): 12:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
they'll still extend the election date
Re: UNILAG Announces Closure Date, Directs Students To Vacate Campus by popolar(m): 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
Yesterday evening around six in mile12 Boyz Dem want to rob me, they started beating me up to collect my phone and some cash I withdraw from the POS. People were just looking and taking pictures, well I was ables to help myself with wisdom...I sha gave them 500 h for freedom
Re: UNILAG Announces Closure Date, Directs Students To Vacate Campus by caracas: 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
Wow OBI seriously winning from all angles…..
It’s clear who the good lord has anointed as the next Nigerian president…..The signs are clear n obvious
Re: UNILAG Announces Closure Date, Directs Students To Vacate Campus by letitrainnow(m): 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
Smart move
Re: UNILAG Announces Closure Date, Directs Students To Vacate Campus by edoairways: 2:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
funshint:
Stop the misinformation...they are lecture free weeks; schools are not closing down.
Who gave this directive?

Re: UNILAG Announces Closure Date, Directs Students To Vacate Campus by Esangking27: 6:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
I'm so glad everyone is well aware that this is the best chance to savage and rebuild our Great nation Nigeria
Re: UNILAG Announces Closure Date, Directs Students To Vacate Campus by Poleski: 9:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
BigDick70inch:

How? Are you insane?
Re: UNILAG Announces Closure Date, Directs Students To Vacate Campus by NezzyMike: 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
kingsleefolli:
This FG are planning for national confusion day.the youth are the main target for this game.let all NYSC too go home.they will surely pay for this decision I swear.strike is loading street blocking is coming soon.election day may not hold am foreseeing it I swear.

Only you will protest, election must hold!

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) / The Federal Polytechnic,ede,osun State.2012/2013 Admissions. / Why You Will Have A LOW CGPA In First Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.