Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,841 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Married Ex - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Ex (49301 Views)

Leave Your Married Ex-girlfriends Alone — Activist Instructs Nigerian Men. / Lady Queried For Being In Relationship With Her Married Ex / Is It Proper Having Sex With My Married Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Ex by yomi007k(m): 11:08am On Feb 10, 2023
Godsown0:

Once debè always debè cool
cool
Re: Married Ex by Mademan7: 11:14am On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:

Are my course mates my enemies? Does the picture mean I’m into them or they are into me? Don’t I take pictures with female friends too? Because he doesn’t feel comfortable with it doesn’t mean others will too.

Maybe you should check my previous post and see that I don’t flirt with random guys.
Have you received any money or gift from him since you guys separated??
Re: Married Ex by RZArecta(m): 11:15am On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:
Good evening, please how do I politely tell my married ex to stop bringing back our past memories?

My ex and I separated on good terms, he is AS likewise myself so we had to go on our separate ways. It over 6 years that we separated but we still talk once in a while. I don’t have any feelings for him anymore but I don’t know about him and I don’t have any intention of seeing him either though we are far away from each other.

I don’t want to block him and I don’t want to offend him ,but when I take a picture with a random male friend and I upload it on my status ,he tells me he is jealous that the guy is an idiot for holding me or touching me. Asking for my recent pictures and sending me my old pictures that I don’t even remember existed.

This guy is married with a child. How to I politely tell him to stop all this because I don’t feel comfortable with them.
send him a text or WhatsApp message saying "please stop calling/messaging my wife/fiancee, you're causing problems in our relationship and I might be forced to involve your wife in the matter"
Re: Married Ex by enomakos(m): 11:16am On Feb 10, 2023
Block him
Re: Married Ex by fof1: 11:21am On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:
Good evening, please how do I politely tell my married ex to stop bringing back our past memories?

My ex and I separated on good terms, he is AS likewise myself so we had to go on our separate ways. It over 6 years that we separated but we still talk once in a while. I don’t have any feelings for him anymore but I don’t know about him and I don’t have any intention of seeing him either though we are far away from each other.

I don’t want to block him and I don’t want to offend him ,but when I take a picture with a random male friend and I upload it on my status ,he tells me he is jealous that the guy is an idiot for holding me or touching me. Asking for my recent pictures and sending me my old pictures that I don’t even remember existed.

This guy is married with a child. How to I politely tell him to stop all this because I don’t feel comfortable with them.

Stop Posting and Advertising Urself for sometime...or Block him for sometime if he Persists
Re: Married Ex by Burgerlomo: 11:23am On Feb 10, 2023
You don't want to block him abi and you're here disturbing us, abeg shift in Kiriku's voice grin
Re: Married Ex by Sixfeetbelle: 11:26am On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:

This is so out of line. Have not even seen this guy in years, we don’t talk on phone neither do we VC or anything close. Now I know have been out of line.

Block him. Do it now. Don't let the sun set today on this matter.
Re: Married Ex by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 10, 2023
Mademan7:

Have you received any money or gift from him since you guys separated??

No, I haven’t
Re: Married Ex by Porpulace: 11:29am On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:

Can you just block him and move on?

He is trying to control and emotionally blackmail you.
Re: Married Ex by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 10, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Block him. Do it now. Don't let the sun set today on this matter.

Blocked already

2 Likes

Re: Married Ex by Ryan03(f): 11:30am On Feb 10, 2023
Mindlog:
You unconsciously still want the interaction, reason you don't want to block him and the talk of not wanting to "offend" him , when you are ready to severe all forms of communication.....you will know what to do.
one reason I can't leave nairaland. I remember how I was advised harshly till I borrowed sense grin never regretted it. Keep doing the good work
Re: Married Ex by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 10, 2023
Mindlog:

Have you blocked him?

Sure I have
Re: Married Ex by Ryan03(f): 11:32am On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:

Blocked already
nairaland is goated. Congrats sis
Re: Married Ex by Igeri: 11:33am On Feb 10, 2023
Mindlog:
You unconsciously still want the interaction, reason you don't want to block him and the talk of not wanting to "offend" him , when you are ready to severe all forms of communication.....you will know what to do.
Some of you can easily block God from their life, but not the so called Ex. Very unfortunate.
Re: Married Ex by Kaptainkoko: 11:38am On Feb 10, 2023
Both of you! Mainly you!! Are not serious.
Re: Married Ex by Exceed15: 11:38am On Feb 10, 2023
Block him and save yourself unnecessary pain. After all he's moved on .
Re: Married Ex by sirjamesjnr(m): 11:41am On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:

I won't suggest that you cut off contact with your ex. Put him where he belongs in a decent way. This is what I'm saying because you never know when you'll need your ex. An ex saves me from this hide-and-seek game CBN is playing. My ex-girlfriend sent me cash in the form of raw currency, which I used for days even though I had to pay her back, I was unable to access my three accounts. People entered your life on purpose.
Re: Married Ex by Firstcitizen: 11:42am On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:

Block and delete his number olodo
Re: Married Ex by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 10, 2023
DriveByKiller:
why are you deceiving yourself?

You're hypocritically pretentious and deadly.

See your whoring lifestyle below

* You still chat with your ex
* You still chat and send pictures with a married ex too
* You take pictures with random males
* They hold you romantically in this pictures

* You upload same to your status.

But you want us to believe you don't play any part in your ex's behaviour and honestly need our advice.

Thunder scrap your labia majora!

You don’t have to call me a names because I lack the understanding of not blocking my ex.

I never made mention of sending my pictures to him on my write-up.

I was a student, taking pictures with my male course mate is not a sin the last time I checked.

Holding hands is not a sin either.

It my status, I upload pictures from events with both females and males I took pictures with with no hidden agenda.

If you want to give advice, please do it politely .

1 Like

Re: Married Ex by OmaleJnr: 11:50am On Feb 10, 2023
Tell him you don't feel comfortable and that he should stop. If he refuses...BLOCK HIM

Prvntn bta dan cure they said.
Re: Married Ex by FashionCookie(f): 11:50am On Feb 10, 2023
advanceDNA:

U are still asking her.?..no be ur gender...??
U like to keep a men's attention even though u want nothing to do with them....u even enjoy it more when u are married cos it makes u feel good guys are still after you even though u are technically of the market...
. this thread is just a bragging thread and making herself feel good.....she's not here for any advice...
Kini big deal? Even your gender do it so what's new?
Since you want to be a sexist!I
Re: Married Ex by HaneefahRN(f): 11:50am On Feb 10, 2023
You are not ready
Re: Married Ex by iInjureHerYansh: 11:56am On Feb 10, 2023
Nazgul:
If you know what's best for you, better severe all ties with that guy, cos if you foolishly leave your communication lines with him open as you're currently doing, he'll keep flattering you until you fall one day and boom! Okafor's law would be activated.

Once okafor's law is activated, you wouldn't know what you're doing to yourself, because you're enjoying the moment. You feel you love him, and just can't let him go. He'll profess geninue love to you, because he badly missed your coochie and wants to keep drilling it. And you'll foolishly believe him.

Then you'll start having issues with serious guys who want a future with you because of him. You wouldn't be able to be completely honest with them, time after time, they'll keep seeing undeniable proof that you still keep contact with your ex, and one by one they'll walk out of your life because of a guy who's happily married.

At the end of the day, when your body must have depleted and every shred of beauty gone, your so call ex lover leave you to your fate and hopp back to his beautiful wife and kids. He'll post their pics on social media and thank God for the wonderful family he has.

You would have aged quite a bit and unfortunately discover that as the years went by, your admirers kept diminishing until you literally have almost no serious guy asking you out anymore.

You would want to go back to him, but at that point he'll be the one who would block you. He'll tell you he has given his life to Jesus Christ and wants to focus on his home, by becoming a good father and husband. You'll be depressed, suicidal, hateful and bitter because your illicit affair with him costed you a handful of potential suitors and a possible happy home.

A word they say is enough for the wise.
Bro you get time o. See as you calm down dey advise person wey logic dey far from. Anything that has to do with logic always count women out. Let her enjoy herself in peace.
Re: Married Ex by adasingo(m): 11:58am On Feb 10, 2023
Please, block him and move on with your life.
Someone who could not consider you fit for marriage six years ago will still use you as spare and dump you.
The young man is simply playing with your emotions. Avoid him completely so that God can give you your life partner.
Re: Married Ex by Isabi4lov: 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
Nobody is a kid here , you can as well block him except you want to be a side hen ,he will only pipe and swipe you shocked ,abeg don't go and scatter somebody's home ,I know women supporting women na every every undecided undecided.
Ficklemind:

Re: Married Ex by advanceDNA: 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
FashionCookie:

Kini big deal? Even your gender do it so what's new?
Since you want to be a sexist!I

Sexist?? because i said u women pretend alot is sexist? No vex
Re: Married Ex by aylipple: 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
Just come out clean with us; you need someone to tell you that it's okay & he means no harm by being jealous of seeing you with other male companions or sending you photos of your old self you don't even remember?

Abi no be wetin you wan hear be dat?

Ma fren, if you don't block that MF right away on all avenues he's still able to communicate with or monitor you, that'll be you courting disaster. Even if he was your first love, saw you through school or bought you a car or even paid your rent for a couple of years that doesn't give him the right to stir up old feelings now that he's married.

Remember that you'll also be married one day (if that's your desire) & you'd hate for your husband to flirt with his ex who'd be probably finer & sexier than you after one kid.

Be properly guided please.
Re: Married Ex by LegendaryArnold(m): 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:

Block him.
Re: Married Ex by rottennaija(m): 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:

Just politely tell him to stop. He had moved on, even married. You have your own life to live. If he doesn't respect your boundaries, then you have to block him everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Parent Know This And Be Careful / Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days / Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.