Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Married Ex - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Ex (49299 Views)

Leave Your Married Ex-girlfriends Alone — Activist Instructs Nigerian Men. / Lady Queried For Being In Relationship With Her Married Ex / Is It Proper Having Sex With My Married Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Ex by girlygirlyMain: 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
You STILL want him
You are coveting another woman's husband

Is your BLOCK BUTTON SPOILT? CAN'T YOU USE YOUR HEAD?
WHY IS THERE ANY LINK BETWEEN THE BOTH OF YOU AT ALL
He will use you and dump you hard!
You better face your front and block him

Ficklemind:
Good evening, please how do I politely tell my married ex to stop bringing back our past memories?

My ex and I separated on good terms, he is AS likewise myself so we had to go on our separate ways. It over 6 years that we separated but we still talk once in a while. I don’t have any feelings for him anymore but I don’t know about him and I don’t have any intention of seeing him either though we are far away from each other.

I don’t want to block him and I don’t want to offend him ,but when I take a picture with a random male friend and I upload it on my status ,he tells me he is jealous that the guy is an idiot for holding me or touching me. Asking for my recent pictures and sending me my old pictures that I don’t even remember existed.

This guy is married with a child. How to I politely tell him to stop all this because I don’t feel comfortable with them.
Re: Married Ex by thesmallgod(m): 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2023
Madam I am sorry for being rude but your question seem dump to me because you do not need anybody to tell you before you know you need to block and delete that guy number. If you have him in any of your social media, you need also to unfriend and block him from sending request. Your past is your past. If you still keep communicating with your married ex, it means you are not wise
Re: Married Ex by thesmallgod(m): 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
frozen70:

He still have feelings for you and wish it will reignite

No matter what your tells him, he will never stop bringing back memories

Just ignore his comments especially on your postures, when he is tired he will delete everything

Dont reply all his post, ignore them and let him understand that it's actually over between you guys

lustful feeling.
Re: Married Ex by Flows001(m): 10:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
yomi007k:

Okafor's Law in summary is "once debe , always debe".

Once you don nack babe before, you can always nack am again even after sometime.
Omoh, shey na the same with this one wey say:
"A pussy once bleeped can not be un-bleeped, but rather can only be re-bleeped" ? grin grin
Re: Married Ex by thesmallgod(m): 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
sirjamesjnr:
I won't suggest that you cut off contact with your ex. Put him where he belongs in a decent way. This is what I'm saying because you never know when you'll need your ex. An ex saves me from this hide-and-seek game CBN is playing. My ex-girlfriend sent me cash in the form of raw currency, which I used for days even though I had to pay her back, I was unable to access my three accounts. People entered your life on purpose.
finished introvert cited
Re: Married Ex by hustla(m): 11:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
Mindlog:

How far, bros? It's been a long while now....I remember those days of UK student visa runs thread! Person don old o.🤣🤣🤣

Boss I dey o

Na the UK I dey so laidis

1 Like

Re: Married Ex by yomi007k(m): 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
Flows001:

Omoh, shey na the same with this one wey say:
"A pussy once bleeped can not be un-bleeped, but rather can only be re-bleeped" ? grin grin

Yes o. You are a genius. grin
Re: Married Ex by irukandji89(m): 12:06am On Feb 11, 2023
You're ficklemind in deed.

There is this Yoruba adage

Something you don't want to eat, you don't put near your nostrils to smell.
Re: Married Ex by Mindlog: 12:25am On Feb 11, 2023
hustla:

Boss I dey o

Na the UK I dey so laidis

And I believe you dey PSW visa tins or tier 2 sponsorship. Finished school, now working with children.
Re: Married Ex by hustla(m): 12:45am On Feb 11, 2023
Mindlog:

And I believe you dey PSW visa tins or tier 2 sponsorship. Finished school, now working with children.

cheesy

We never reach PSW o but God dey run am

How ur side?
Re: Married Ex by Mindlog: 3:33am On Feb 11, 2023
hustla:

cheesy

We never reach PSW o but God dey run am

How ur side?
h

Cool, now on skilled worker visa ( Tier 2).
Re: Married Ex by AntiWailer: 4:33am On Feb 11, 2023
block him OR stop disturbing us.
Re: Married Ex by bellotaofeek: 5:33am On Feb 11, 2023
Ashawo dey your eyes. Stop communicating with him if not.
Re: Married Ex by alllffy(m): 7:24am On Feb 11, 2023
There's other side of the story you are hiding, I think he still finance some of your bill's, the urgent assist stuff...

When you still do that with him what do you expect...

1 Like

Re: Married Ex by hustla(m): 9:55am On Feb 11, 2023
Mindlog:
h

Cool, now on skilled worker visa ( Tier 2).

baddest

show us way smiley
Re: Married Ex by Mindlog: 1:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
hustla:

baddest

show us way smiley

I work with children in social care and it is in the shortage list.

If you presently have support work experience, they are companies open to sponsorship though some expect you to pay for the switch, you collect your 5 years visa.
Re: Married Ex by hustla(m): 4:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
Mindlog:

I work with children in social care and it is in the shortage list.

If you presently have support work experience, they are companies open to sponsorship though some expect you to pay for the switch, you collect your 5 years visa.

Been in support for like 8 months

How much is the payment?
Re: Married Ex by Mindlog: 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
hustla:

Been in support for like 8 months

How much is the payment?

Adult or children?
Re: Married Ex by hustla(m): 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
Mindlog:

Adult or children?

Adult actually smiley
Re: Married Ex by Mindlog: 4:44pm On Feb 11, 2023
hustla:

Adult actually smiley

Though there is more demand in the children and adolescents side of support work because for just only one young person, about 6-8 support workers will be needed in a residential setting if it is 2-1

Snoop around, check out sites like CV library and search for support roles with sponsorship attached to them as many prefer to sponsor those already in the UK with work experience.

A lot of such were available last year.

1 Like

Re: Married Ex by hustla(m): 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
Mindlog:

Though there is more demand in the children and adolescents side of support work because for just only one young person, about 6-8 support workers will be needed in a residential setting if it is 2-1

Snoop around, check out sites like CV library and search for support roles with sponsorship attached to them as many prefer to sponsor those already in the UK with work experience.

A lot of such were available last year.

Thanks!
Re: Married Ex by Mindlog: 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
hustla:

Thanks!

👍
Re: Married Ex by Nmeri17: 10:21am On Feb 27, 2023
TheGoodAmerican:

If you don't have feelings for him, then block him. Let him go.

It doesn't matter that you chat 2-3 times a month. This is borderline an emotional affair, in which you're a participant and an enabler.

You do have a reason to block him: he's married.

Stop the excuses and do the right thing.

The specie of commenters littered across the first page are so disheartening, it brings tears to my eyes. You lots are so finished, sadly. Insecure much

KanwuliaExtra:
I think you are loving the attention and are quite immature if you cannot set boundaries in any level of your relationship.

Why should you be posting pictures of 'random guys' on your profile if you are not trying to portray an unrealistic picture of your social life? undecided

I can't offer any piece of advice because you should know better. . . . especially with an ID like 'Ficklemind'.

Carry on! You will soon get tired and will grow old fast.

Even you?
Re: Married Ex by KanwuliaExtra: 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nmeri17:

The species of commenters littered across the first page are so disheartening, it brings tears to my eyes. You lots are so finished, sadly. Insecure much

Even you?

🤪🤪🤪🤪
Re: Married Ex by CalmElder(m): 10:25am On Feb 28, 2023
I have several married exes, some will call and be like, 'I will never forget you'.

They do forget when I start treating them like strangers.

Another man will not cry because of me, even though it's not been easy resisting the temptations.

Start being cold to him.

Strange that you are not angry with him not marrying you.
Re: Married Ex by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
CalmElder:
I have several married exes, some will call and be like, 'I will never forget you'.

They do forget when I start treating them like strangers.

Another man will not cry because of me, even though it's not been easy resisting the temptations.

Start being cold to him.

Strange that you are not angry with him not marrying you.
I don’t find it strange since we were never meant for each other.
His genotype is AS and I’m AS too.
Re: Married Ex by CalmElder(m): 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ficklemind:

I don’t find it strange since we were never meant for each other.
His genotype is AS and I’m AS too.

I missed that part... sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Parent Know This And Be Careful / Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days / The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.