Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,711 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan (51043 Views)

Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) / I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by POGazette: 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
Entitled bst
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Robinmido(m): 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ha! I thought he does not want endorsements because he is the self acclaimed great strategist grin shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
Tinubu is just seeing all this thing as his birthright nothing else
So if he wins anything you see you take

1 Like

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by VinnyBaba: 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
Hahaha.. cheesy

Tinubu is Crying oo!😭😭

This looks like how Biblical Esau Cried to his father, Isaac! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Timmi: 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
JealousCobra:
So jagaban the urchins god is begging for endorsement up and down. I thought he said he can get anything he wants at will.

Obidients members I think we are making progress together.

May your old age be as you wish for others.
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
Drug dealer don go cast hi.sef

3 Likes

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by MrColdsweat: 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
This man is too uncouth.

4 Likes

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Antoeni(m): 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
Stupid Talk
He Came With a Man Who Has Failed Nigerians Woefully And He is Proud to Say it.

5 Likes

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Godfullsam(m): 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
Is it by force to endorse you?

2 Likes

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Masterclass32: 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
The desperation is mind-blowing.

8 Likes

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by hopexter(m): 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is begging for endorsement, He's been reduced to a mare begger grin grin cheesy cheesy

Isn’t that what serious candidate do? Or is your candidate not doing the same?
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by PrinceOfLagos: 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
Johnjanrt:
cool
Obidense. Over to you.
you supposed dey shame but you no get shame.

See your Tinubu shamelessly begging the sultan for vote

Chei

5 Likes

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Ameoba300: 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
HNICEARTH:
Sultan go soon wipe you cord
😂😂😂😂

4 Likes

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by symbianDON(m): 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Haters will call him boastful ,but I call him confident.

1 Like

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by ruggedtimi(m): 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
This man go worry oh
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by phorget(m): 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
Forceful endorsement upandan,
entitlement mentality.

5 Likes

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by jasent(m): 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2023

4 Likes

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by house10studios: 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
igbotormentor:
God bless jagaban the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria
just look at ur self

2 Likes

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Lionnation: 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
Threatening the sultan for for indorsment, na by force?

4 Likes

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by jaxxy(m): 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
This man insults buhari today and starts begging 2moro. Now he wants forced endorsement.

Sultan didn't even endorse buhari or anyone in 2015 or 2019.

9 Likes

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 09, 2023
igbotormentor:
God bless Peter Obu the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

Amen!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by HydraFeeds(m): 8:34pm On Feb 09, 2023
[quote author=symbianDON post=120772616][/quote]

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by RexTramadol1: 8:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
Omihanifa:
The guy needs to learn how to talk to Northerners.

Once a Northern man sense an element of pride or arrogance in you it over.

It’s not your call though.
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by omokab: 8:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
Omihanifa:

that's not arrogance is just a joke to laugh over it. At the same time using the opportunity to give buari respect and how important is presence there .
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Amayabor1: 8:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
The usual yoruba thuggish behavior is showing in him. If he has not become president, he is displaying this level of arrogance, what if he becomes president? God forbid BAT thing.

Atiku/PDP all the way!

3 Likes

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by JealousCobra(m): 8:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
Timmi:

May your old age be as you wish for others.

Mumu talk... may all the problems APC has putting us through this years continue to dwell with you till old age.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by bencochriso: 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
Why are you crying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Megabig: 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
Honjoshy4u:
The man have the signs, the block votes don defroze flow enter Atiku cup.

He’s arrogant, he can’t be what he’s not

2 Likes

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Sucre6: 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
HNICEARTH:
Sultan go soon wipe you cord

Oraimo cord for that matter 😂

3 Likes

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Confirmedzombie: 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
Tinubu will make a good leader. Very bold, doesn't pretend, says things as it is and in your presence.

Obi can never condemn ipob openly.
I renounce my membership of the obedient movement and from today, on Tinubu mandate I stand.

God bless Tinubu our incoming president
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by VinnyBaba: 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
Omihanifa:

When I tell Pple here dat Average HausaMan can NEVER vote for a Character like Tinubu, they Argue Foolishly! sad

Northerners do not like Corrupt and Arrogant Richmen like Tinubu! undecided

They love Simple pple like PETER OBI. cool

5 Likes

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Lionnation: 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
hopexter:

Isn’t that what serious candidate do? Or is your candidate not doing the same?
the obi of Africa went to pace of the sultan to pay homage

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children / More Pictures Of Peter Obi & Labour Party Campaign Rally In Kogi State / Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.