Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,543 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan (51053 Views)

Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) / I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Hessem: 11:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
igbotormentor:
God bless jagaban the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

Lolz. Your guy dey beg for endorsement. Something PO get without blinking. Begger thief

1 Like

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by stan83: 11:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
igbotormentor:
God bless jagaban the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria
incoming president of your generations
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 10, 2023
HydraFeeds:

Like the way your messiah been Dey beg dogs and goats for endorsement .
My Messiah is Jesus. He doesn't need endorsement to be King.
But I was talking about Tinubu your grandfather that pee's on himself

1 Like

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by kennethesan(m): 12:24am On Feb 10, 2023
Entitlement mentality sha
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Musauzor(m): 1:09am On Feb 10, 2023
A Fulani Sultan will endorse a fake Muslim like you at the expense of his own fellow Fulani contestants. Atiku should then go and tell the Ooni of Ife to endorse him at your expense

1 Like

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by RxCatalyst: 1:14am On Feb 10, 2023
Omihanifa:
The guy needs to learn how to talk to Northerners.

Once a Northern man sense an element of pride or arrogance in you it over.
I know from your right up that u be Igbo guy.... That is the way u dent show respect and rude to your elders. The man old enough to be your father is a guy? That is why Obi can not become president
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by MorningSir: 2:23am On Feb 10, 2023
That’s his major problem. He feels it’s his right!
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by LuckyOgaga: 2:25am On Feb 10, 2023
[color=#770077][/color] DM

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Metrofox(m): 3:10am On Feb 10, 2023
Omihanifa:
The guy needs to learn how to talk to Northerners.

Once a Northern man sense an element of pride or arrogance in you it over.

Can a leopard change its spots?
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by AmuDimpka: 3:26am On Feb 10, 2023
He is blackmailing the Sultan and saying he must endorse him

Dude talk anyhow

1 Like

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by AmuDimpka: 3:27am On Feb 10, 2023
RxCatalyst:
I know from your right up that u be Igbo guy.... That is the way u dent show respect and rude to your elders. The man old enough to be your father is a guy? That is why Obi can not become president
this is exactly what Obi is trying to change in our education ...

It is "write up " not right up

No wonder they call you guys "URCHINS"

Before you respect your "elders" that have ruined your education, please go back yo Queen Premier 1

Your English is terrible

1 Like

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by AmuDimpka: 3:28am On Feb 10, 2023
Musauzor:
A Fulani Sultan will endorse a fake Muslim like you at the expense of his own fellow Fulani contestants. Atiku should then go and tell the Ooni of Ife to endorse him at your expense
dem no too get sense shaaa

1 Like

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by 2016v2017: 3:46am On Feb 10, 2023
Racoon:
A so called kingmaker begging for endorsement because Buhari was there? This man is not well @ all. Does Buhari government have any legacy that will necessitate the sultan's endorsement? Tinubu fully knows the reality ahead of him.
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by 2016v2017: 3:48am On Feb 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is begging for endorsement, He's been reduced to a mare begger grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by 2016v2017: 4:00am On Feb 10, 2023
MartinsD12:

Mumu man begging for sultan endorsement
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by 2016v2017: 4:00am On Feb 10, 2023
xpressionx:
Baba Gazelle is begging endorsement now
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by HydraFeeds(m): 4:59am On Feb 10, 2023
obie3rixe:

My Messiah is Jesus. He doesn't need endorsement to be King.
But I was talking about Tinubu your grandfather that pee's on himself
Obingo messiah wey nor fit save anambra

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by HydraFeeds(m): 5:03am On Feb 10, 2023
naturefellow:
delusion of adequacy, that's what it's called.

Yours is cognitive dissonance
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by HydraFeeds(m): 5:05am On Feb 10, 2023
ambale:

Confidently saying nonsense abi

In this time and age you don't do that, tell the sultan what you intend to do for his people and he will decide to support you or not

Nigeria cannot withstand another four years of an arrogant president ooo

We don dey warn una put for ground ooo

Mumu man how e take concern you Wetin Tinubu wan do for Sultan people ? Wetin your messiah wan do for am ?

Go Dey play with sand .

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by Ubanz: 5:28am On Feb 10, 2023
Begi begi.
Frustration don make tinubu dey beg for endorsement from someone 10yrs younger.

1 Like

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by JealousCobra(m): 5:39am On Feb 10, 2023
Thanksful:

Abeg wetin sultan give Tinubu because we been dey expect say him go give am him throne as urchins say book on leadership wey him give Obi say nah for baby politicians.

Sultan know say jagaban na thief nah🤣🤣 he gat nothing to give jagaban, na play e just dey play with am.

2 Likes

Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by naturefellow(m): 6:01am On Feb 10, 2023
HydraFeeds:

Yours is cognitive dissonance
you don't know me. But we know your senile mentor.
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by HydraFeeds(m): 6:12am On Feb 10, 2023
naturefellow:
you don't know me. But we know your senile mentor.

By their fruit you shall know them ,I’ve seen the quality of your argument and I can say that you’re empty.
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by cuteboy2: 6:21am On Feb 10, 2023
Tinubu begged and used the word "reject" twice in less than 4 sentences. That shows clearly he already got the message from Sultan - REJECTED

ijustdey:

Speaking to the Sultan, Tinubu said: “We are here win to election and also seek your blessings. And you cannot reject it because the President and Commander-in-Chief is here. How can you reject?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/video-i-came-with-buhari-you-cannot-reject-endorsing-me-tinubu-to-sultan/
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by BigYash: 6:39am On Feb 10, 2023
HydraFeeds:

Like the way they voted for Tofa instead of Abiola .

Mumu Dey pray for betrayal from a third party ,you better go Dey hawk your canopy party on nsogbu way .
Your Mumu brain go soon reset.. Mumu corn eater cheesy Go get ur apv to vote apc .. Mugu!
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by HydraFeeds(m): 6:46am On Feb 10, 2023
BigYash:
Your Mumu brain go soon reset.. Mumu corn eater cheesy Go get ur apv to vote apc .. Mugu!

Your candidate defeat will lead you to depression that you will see no food to eat in the corner of your room,not even corn
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by BigYash: 6:53am On Feb 10, 2023
HydraFeeds:

Your candidate defeat will lead you to depression that you will reject food like corn
God forbids tinubu wins,na hunger and suffer go still kill you. For your mind you are hoping on corn cheesy That corn you will never see .. But your demented candidate and confused apc can’t win.. so start preparing for your defeat.. Buy your sniper keep
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by HydraFeeds(m): 7:04am On Feb 10, 2023
BigYash:
God forbids tinubu wins,na hunger and suffer go still kill you. For your mind you are hoping on corn cheesy That corn you will never see .. But your demented candidate and confused apc can’t win.. so start preparing for your defeat.. Buy your sniper keep

Corn and Beans are good food that gives nutrients,it is better than the eldorado your messiah built where una nor see food chop wey be sey na everyday una dey jump onto God is Good motor to come and hawk gala and fan yogo for Lagos traffic so una fit see small money chop corn .

Your messiah is underachiever that failed to develop agulu .
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by BigYash: 7:19am On Feb 10, 2023
HydraFeeds:

Corn and Beans are good food that gives nutrients,it is better than the eldorado your messiah built where una nor see food chop wey be sey na everyday una dey jump onto God is Good motor to come and hawk gala and fan yogo for Lagos traffic so una fit see small money chop corn .

Your messiah is underachiever that failed to develop agulu .
At least we know his name and age.. cheesy Your principal hasn’t accused him of looting.. He only claimed obi is stingy.. But Bat lied about his age,name ,state of origin and so many corruption allegations on him too.. He is also said to be a drug baron.. His vp is also a known terrorist (bokoharam patron) Apc the party they rep is a failed party ,even worst than pdp they accused of being corrupt in 2015. Go and watch 2015 campaign videos and stop fooling yourself .. If I ask you tinubu’s achievement as a governor now,you will say lastma and rrs cheesy Brainless urchin try get sense please.. na beg I dey o.. Just try get sense.. Dooh!
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by HydraFeeds(m): 7:25am On Feb 10, 2023
BigYash:
At least we know his name and age.. cheesy Your principal hasn’t accused him of looting.. He only claimed obi is stingy.. But Bat lied about his age,name ,state of origin and so many corruption allegations on him too.. He is also said to be a drug baron.. His vp is also a known terrorist (bokoharam patron) Apc the party they rep is a failed party ,even worst than pdp they accused of being corrupt in 2015. Go and watch 2015 campaign videos and stop fooling yourself .. If I ask you tinubu’s achievement as a governor now,you will say lastma and rrs cheesy Brainless urchin try get sense please.. na beg I dey o.. Just try get sense.. Dooh!

Well according to you ,you said Tinubu has so many corruption allegations against him “too” ,which means that you agreed that your candidate has many corruption allegations as well . Himself has been accused of been a drug baron ,a money launderer,tax evasion,using state money to finance personal business ,theft of public funds and rapist .

The stingy part is what led to the underdevelopment of anambra .

Tinubu achivement are Deep sea port ,Eko Atlantic,LFTZ and his organization skills birthed many structures like the one you mentioned. We are not talking of hero beer boy.

Buhari supposed failure cannot be used to judge Tinubu because they’re different. Tinubu never failed .
A dead Bat is more important than a non living rock
Re: I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan by BigYash: 7:33am On Feb 10, 2023
HydraFeeds:

Well according to you ,you said Tinubu has so many corruption allegations against him “too” ,which means that you agreed that your candidate has many corruption allegations as well . Himself has been accused of been a drug baron ,a money launderer,tax evasion,using state money to finance personal business ,theft of public funds and rapist .

The stingy part is what led to the underdevelopment of anambra .

Tinubu achivement are Deep sea port ,Eko Atlantic,LFTZ and his organization skills birthed many structures like the one you mentioned. We are not talking of hero beer boy.

Buhari supposed failure cannot be used to judge Tinubu because they’re different. Tinubu never failed .
A dead Bat is more important than a non living rock
You’re just not wise like your principal dude cheesy. Meanwhile go through this link and see for yourself... https://www.nairaland.com/7558401/show-one-world-class-project#120705402

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) / More Pictures Of Peter Obi & Labour Party Campaign Rally In Kogi State / Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.