Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Obidients Disgraced Oshimole In Edo When He Was Campaigning for Tinubu(video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Disgraced Oshimole In Edo When He Was Campaigning for Tinubu(video) (3087 Views)

Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) / We were in Edo when Oshiomhole passed budget with nine lawmakers - Idahosa / Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Disgraced Oshimole In Edo When He Was Campaigning for Tinubu(video) by VinnyBaba: 9:54pm On Feb 09, 2023
senatordave1:

He will get 30% in edo

U lots should STOP fooling yourselves! undecided

*APC failed Edo state pple (Tru Oshiomole second term).
*PDP failed, through Obaseki. sad

Hence, All Edolites now, are Their Giving Massive Votes to LP/Peter Obi! cool

1 Like

Re: Obidients Disgraced Oshimole In Edo When He Was Campaigning for Tinubu(video) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2023
JASONjnr:

'Nough talk...

Place your picture then......

Just so we can tell if you actually had baby food or you managed pap Nd custard.....

You don’t expect me to that. I value and know the meaning of privacy, and that does not hinder me from pointing out the obvious, like when I see hungry people
Re: Obidients Disgraced Oshimole In Edo When He Was Campaigning for Tinubu(video) by ibechris(m): 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Jobless Obidients!

Look at how they all look ill, hungry, malnourished, dirty and unkept.

Lots need food and basic vitamins.

U wey still get corona virus dey support old men...have u no future?
Re: Obidients Disgraced Oshimole In Edo When He Was Campaigning for Tinubu(video) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
senatordave1:

True but I think he won't pass 50
50% is sure for Obi in Cross River, but Edo and Rivers will give Obi over 60%..

Obi is so sure of winning these three states in SS.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Disgraced Oshimole In Edo When He Was Campaigning for Tinubu(video) by nameo: 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
The thing is that I admire the boldness of Tinubu.

A normal person will not go and campaign for Tinubu(esp) or any other person as President in Benin. And the person even goes to Oba's market/Ring road for such. Oshiomole get mind I swear.

To Champaign against Obi for Benin or Edo state na to sign your political death.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Disgraced Oshimole In Edo When He Was Campaigning for Tinubu(video) by IgOga(m): 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
Na who get pvc get mouth for Nigeria.....dey make noise
Re: Obidients Disgraced Oshimole In Edo When He Was Campaigning for Tinubu(video) by greatermax77(m): 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2023
[quote author=CoronaVirusRelo post=120773868]Jobless Obidients!

Lots need food and basic vitamins. [/quote
Cry me a river
Re: Obidients Disgraced Oshimole In Edo When He Was Campaigning for Tinubu(video) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Even if 100% vote for him in Edo, not enough to make him President

You always have to remember the NorthWestern alliance. Never failed!
None of the candidates can win 50% of both NW & NE votes, including NC..
Re: Obidients Disgraced Oshimole In Edo When He Was Campaigning for Tinubu(video) by greatermax77(m): 10:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
Cry me a river
E pain nam weller
Re: Obidients Disgraced Oshimole In Edo When He Was Campaigning for Tinubu(video) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 09, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

None of the candidates can win 50% of both NW & NE votes, including NC..

Let me agree with you.

But at the end, the alliance would still win the day
Re: Obidients Disgraced Oshimole In Edo When He Was Campaigning for Tinubu(video) by sidney22: 10:03pm On Feb 09, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Jobless Obidients!

They look ill because they were made ill by APC 7yrs and 9mths impoverishment

They look hungry because they were made hungry by APC's 7yrs and 9mths starvation

They look malnourished because they were made so by APC's 7yrs and 9mths hardship.

They look dirty because they were made dirty by APC's 7yrs and 9mths dirty rule.

They look unkempt because they were made unkempt by APC's 7yrs and 9mths hell.

Next level is madness and THEY REJECT MADNESS IN ITS ENTIRETY AND REFUSE TO BE MAD IN THIS LIFE OR NEXT LIFE , because the total number of APC's votes on the 25th of February determines the number of MAD PEOPLE in Nigeria.

#say no to madness.

Suffer no dey tire una.

They will get their food and basic vitamin soon and they know where that will be coming from.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Disgraced Oshimole In Edo When He Was Campaigning for Tinubu(video) by forgiveness: 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2023
It's normal. Benins will vote Isan will also vote.
Re: Obidients Disgraced Oshimole In Edo When He Was Campaigning for Tinubu(video) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2023
sidney22:

They look ill because they were made ill by APC 7yrs and 9mths impoverishment

They look hungry because they were made hungry by APC's 7yrs and 9mths starvation

They look malnourished because they were made so by APC's 7yrs and 9mths hardship.

They look dirty because they were made dirty by APC's 7yrs and 9mths dirty rule.

They look unkempt because they were made unkempt by APC's 7yrs and 9mths hell.

Next level is madness and THEY REJECT MADNESS IN ITS ENTIRETY AND REFUSE TO BE MAD IN THIS LIFE OR NEXT LIFE , because the total number of APC's votes on the 25th of February determines the number of MAD PEOPLE in Nigeria.

#say no to madness.

Suffer no dey tire una.

They will get their food and basic vitamin soon and they know where that will be coming from.

Did I ask you to compose a novel!

Be brief and detailed with your points
Re: Obidients Disgraced Oshimole In Edo When He Was Campaigning for Tinubu(video) by senatordave1(m): 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

50% is for Cross River, but Edo and Rivers will give Obi over 60%..

Obi is so sure of winning these three states in SS.

Crs is my state oh.it will be very difficult
Re: Obidients Disgraced Oshimole In Edo When He Was Campaigning for Tinubu(video) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
senatordave1:

I know its your state.
After Edo and Rivers the next most Obidient state in as is Cross River.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Disgraced Oshimole In Edo When He Was Campaigning for Tinubu(video) by Workch: 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
senatordave1:

lol, I am seriously laughing at you Garfield1 🤣
Re: Obidients Disgraced Oshimole In Edo When He Was Campaigning for Tinubu(video) by KanwuliaExtra: 10:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
Edo state is a no go area for APC! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obidients Disgraced Oshimole In Edo When He Was Campaigning for Tinubu(video) by senatordave1(m): 10:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
Workch:
lol, I am seriously laughing at you Garfield1 🤣

I'll laugh last
Re: Obidients Disgraced Oshimole In Edo When He Was Campaigning for Tinubu(video) by senatordave1(m): 10:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

I know its your state.
After Edo and Rivers the next most Obidient state in as is Cross River.

Not true.delta is more obidient than crs

1 Like

Re: Obidients Disgraced Oshimole In Edo When He Was Campaigning for Tinubu(video) by tuzle(m): 10:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

If you can get a picture of Giannis Antetokounmpo, you should be able to have a depiction of what I look like.

I ain’t kidding!
wait u look like Gianni's? In your dreams. Do u play basketball?
Re: Obidients Disgraced Oshimole In Edo When He Was Campaigning for Tinubu(video) by Rayzoom: 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Jobless Obidients!

Yes you're right but that's enough reason why they rejected the evil party that impoverished them including the drug baron that imposed the failure on Nigerians, yes they are wiser even though they are hungry. Yes you're right.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Disgraced Oshimole In Edo When He Was Campaigning for Tinubu(video) by jaytee01(m): 1:01am On Feb 10, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Jobless Obidients!

1 Like

Re: Obidients Disgraced Oshimole In Edo When He Was Campaigning for Tinubu(video) by nostradamoss: 1:58am On Feb 10, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Jobless Obidients!

The way you and your foolish parents look ill , hungry, malnourished, dirty and unkept
I see your parents stupidity in you
Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Disgraced Oshimole In Edo When He Was Campaigning for Tinubu(video) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 2:39am On Feb 10, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Did my statement contradict the video or pictures!

Let’s imagine I have not seen hungry and malnourished people, I see pictures of them on the internet, and they are look alike of people in the video.

Even facially, you could tell they all lack vitamin E
you are such an idiot..

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Disgraced Oshimole In Edo When He Was Campaigning for Tinubu(video) by Nobody: 2:47am On Feb 10, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

you are such an idiot..

Thanks for the compliment.

Appreciated!
Re: Obidients Disgraced Oshimole In Edo When He Was Campaigning for Tinubu(video) by Nobody: 2:48am On Feb 10, 2023
nostradamoss:

The way you and your foolish parents look ill , hungry, malnourished, dirty and unkept
I see your parents stupidity in you
Mumu

Hey ya! Sorry!

I know descendants of a hungry lineage when I read!
Re: Obidients Disgraced Oshimole In Edo When He Was Campaigning for Tinubu(video) by tiswell(m): 3:25am On Feb 10, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

I just confirmed your foolishness!

I should upload my pic on a public forum?

Is that how you reason?

baba upload ya tiger clawed face or getat!
Re: Obidients Disgraced Oshimole In Edo When He Was Campaigning for Tinubu(video) by Nobody: 3:49am On Feb 10, 2023
tiswell:
baba upload ya tiger clawed face or getat!

Ain’t kidding!

Your mum will still get wet if she sights me!
Re: Obidients Disgraced Oshimole In Edo When He Was Campaigning for Tinubu(video) by Gunayo(m): 4:00am On Feb 10, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Did my statement contradict the video or pictures!

Let’s imagine I have not seen hungry and malnourished people, I see pictures of them on the internet, and they are look alike of people in the video.

Even facially, you could tell they all lack vitamin E
While you lack vitamin CS. COMMON SENSE

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Disgraced Oshimole In Edo When He Was Campaigning for Tinubu(video) by Nobody: 4:01am On Feb 10, 2023
Gunayo:
While you lack vitamin CS. COMMON SENSE

Another malnourished hog spotted
Re: Obidients Disgraced Oshimole In Edo When He Was Campaigning for Tinubu(video) by Almaigaa: 5:12am On Feb 10, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Jobless Obidients!

Na Igbo men wey dey hustle for Benin you dey see so. I even recognize two of them. grin grin

Re: Obidients Disgraced Oshimole In Edo When He Was Campaigning for Tinubu(video) by franchasng: 6:38am On Feb 10, 2023
JASONjnr:

'Nough talk...

Place your picture then......

Just so we can tell if you actually had baby food or you managed pap Nd custard.....
Why are you taking Tinubu urchins serious?

The life of an urchin is a painful one, he is claiming to be Goliath but in reality he is a midget like Hell Rufai grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Turai Vows To Deal With - PointBlankNews / Oyo Elections:Pdp Heads For Tribunal •accuses Ajimobi Of Having Dual Citizenship / WHY HAS PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN NOT REPLIED TO KHOMEINI BUKHARI'S PETITION?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.