Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme (101547 Views)

Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by chorlay: 12:09am On Mar 04, 2023
Donblaize:

I saw virtual among the interview location options, though I've submitted mine.

maybe it has been removed or the portal is doing somehow, because i still can see virtual option.
i would have prefer virtual interview, guess i will have to choose a location and submit like that
thanks @Donblase for your prompt response.
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Donblaize: 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2023
chorlay:

maybe it has been removed or the portal is doing somehow, because i still can see virtual option.
i would have prefer virtual interview, guess i will have to choose a location and submit like that
thanks @Donblase for your prompt response.

You're welcome all the best
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Parisleo: 11:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
The program I intend to choose, the January intake will run for 14 months
What is the maximum number of months for masters programs under the PDTF scholarship?
Will I fund myself for the remaining 4 months till graduation
Some masters program in France and Germany is 24 months
Pls I need a good explanation
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by HLion(m): 7:40am On Mar 05, 2023
Good morning guys, happy Sunday.
For the scholarship, the school I’m applying to, can I pick the course that starts in January or course start month must be September?
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Parisleo: 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2023
HLion:
Good morning guys, happy Sunday.
For the scholarship, the school I’m applying to, can I pick the course that starts in January or course start month must be September?

How.long will the course run.... I intend to choose a course that starts by January, but they said it would run for 14 months....who will fund the stipend for the remaining two months
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by joviegghead: 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
How does it take to get NIN verified?
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Profub5: 3:34pm On Mar 06, 2023
Someone should add to WhatsApp group
Thank you in advance.
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Kvngcollinz: 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2023
omo, i have gone to type more than 500 words in my personal statement.. i typed 620 cry cry cry i done fail abi? i am just seeing that its 500 and i submitted already.
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by uzomanny(m): 6:33pm On Mar 06, 2023
Profub5:
Someone should add to WhatsApp group
Thank you in advance.

You people have started, better carry your Whatsapp group elsewhere. angry

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Parisleo: 8:13pm On Mar 06, 2023
Kvngcollinz:
omo, i have gone to type more than 500 words in my personal statement.. i typed 620 cry cry cry i done fail abi? i am just seeing that its 500 and i submitted already.
Lol, no worry about that bro
.. the most important thing is ur o leve result and degree results that matters for shortlisting
Hope u had up to 3 distinctions in ur waec and at least a second class upper
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by KomGhale: 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2023
Kvngcollinz:

Where did you see 500 words as the max for the SOP? Mine been pass o🥲
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by BNW1: 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
Is it allowed for a lss awardee (Msc) to apply for the Msc overseas scholarship?
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Gozzylala(m): 9:30am On Mar 07, 2023
Can anyone please help me, I've created an account, which brought me to a page that has verify nin and new applications on the top left corner. I've clicked verify nin, filled in the details and clicked verify, it's showing nin validation error, please try again. I didn't pay nor see the option to pay. What am I doing wrong please?
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Gozzylala(m): 9:50am On Mar 07, 2023
Gozzylala:
Can anyone please help me, I've created an account, which brought me to a page that has verify nin and new applications on the top left corner. I've clicked verify nin, filled in the details and clicked verify, it's showing nin validation error, please try again. I didn't pay nor see the option to pay. What am I doing wrong please?

Ok, it has taken me to the payment stage, though it's saying error occured while processing your request, I guess it's network

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by samuel3818: 8:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
Hi guys. Good evening. So I registered but every time I have attempted to upload documents (transcripts etc)., the site tells me "Check your internet connection". Please does anyone know what I can do? Thank you
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by KomGhale: 2:16am On Mar 08, 2023
samuel3818:
Hi guys. Good evening. So I registered but every time I have attempted to upload documents (transcripts etc)., the site tells me "Check your internet connection". Please does anyone know what I can do? Thank you

Do your documents exceed the 300kb limit?
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Gozzylala(m): 7:16am On Mar 08, 2023
Gozzylala:

Ok, it has taken me to the payment stage, though it's saying error occured while processing your request, I guess it's network

Till now I've been unable to make payment, keeps saying unknown error contact merchant, anyone facing the same thing?
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by samuel3818: 9:31am On Mar 08, 2023
KomGhale:

Do your documents exceed the 300kb limit?

Oh yes, one of them. I have fixed it now. Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Landmark2020: 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
Please can I apply the scholarship with my phone? I am passing out of service by December, can I upload my call up later in place of nysc discharge certificate?
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by KomGhale: 8:22am On Mar 09, 2023
Landmark2020:
Please can I apply the scholarship with my phone? I am passing out of service by December, can I upload my call up later in place of nysc discharge certificate?

No harm in trying... Go for it

And yes you can apply for the scholarship with your phone, but it's always best to use a PC
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by CHAIRMAN1(m): 8:42am On Mar 09, 2023
How do I make the NIN payment on paystack? Any url or link? Cos I dont know how to make use of paystack
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Landmark2020: 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
Please, I have paid for nin registration and have be debited, it failed, I click on reverify, it keep saying verification failed, what's the solution?
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Dglory(f): 2:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
Please, I don't know how to verify NIN.
After filling in my NIN and submitting it, I just saw the error and I tried doing it again but they wrote we shouldn't try multiple times.
How do i pay for it and generate the paystack? Someone should assist please

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Dglory(f): 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2023
The error is: "NIN validation error. Please try again"
Someone help me oooo

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Ocheinstein(m): 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
Dglory:
The error is: "NIN validation error. Please try again"
Someone help me oooo

Try at night
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Amakaaaaa: 5:55pm On Mar 10, 2023
Landmark2020:
Please, I have paid for nin registration and have be debited, it failed, I click on reverify, it keep saying verification failed, what's the solution?
mine failed as well and it kept saying verification failed. Try to contact paystack through mail and through their twitter handle and request for your transaction reference number. Once you get the number, click on the option for failed NIN verification and inpute the reference number. You will automatically be directed to the scholarship application page. That is what I did but if you don't mind spending twice, you can go for it. But it will take at most 2 days to get the reference number required. All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Kvngcollinz: 8:56am On Mar 11, 2023
Parisleo:

Lol, no worry about that bro
.. the most important thing is ur o leve result and degree results that matters for shortlisting
Hope u had up to 3 distinctions in ur waec and at least a second class upper

Alright, thanks a lot. But there is issues now oh. I actually have a first class in my BSc, but I used 2 sittings for my waec. Because of English and maths. Really weird that I failed maths in one and failed English in the other😂💔
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Parisleo: 11:15am On Mar 13, 2023
Kvngcollinz:

Alright, thanks a lot. But there is issues now oh. I actually have a first class in my BSc, but I used 2 sittings for my waec. Because of English and maths. Really weird that I failed maths in one and failed English in the other😂💔

Lol, how will you do it now, I don't know if you can combine both o
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by kolladey(m): 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kvngcollinz:

Combine the two results. No problem as regards that.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Landmark2020: 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
Please,I created the account when I was undergraduate four years ago. I was registering yesterday, I passed the NIN verification, I filled all the space in the first page and put my passport, the next page opens, I wasn't with my O level certificate. I came back to restart again in the next day, it was saying no multiple registration for this year. What is the proplem,?
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by anakim1: 10:36am On Mar 14, 2023
How did you go about it? I've been trying to move beyond NIN verification to no avail
Aboki12:

I have used an existing account. My NIN verification was hitch free.
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Venekconsultt: 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
you dont have to be sacred sir. carefully go through that site and you will be amazed that you can go ahead with the registration. i dont know how to direct but take good note of the TOP LEFT and RIGHT FLANK and it wil assist you in following it up to proceed
If you didnt click submit then the response you got is a site issue
Landmark2020:
Please,I created the account when I was undergraduate four years ago. I was registering yesterday, I passed the NIN verification, I filled all the space in the first page and put my passport, the next page opens, I wasn't with my O level certificate. I came back to restart again in the next day, it was saying no multiple registration for this year. What is the proplem,?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room / UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React / The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.