Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

I Didn't Know I'll See This Picture of Peter Obi So Soon... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn't Know I'll See This Picture of Peter Obi So Soon... (2962 Views)

Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT / Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 / Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn't Know I'll See This Picture of Peter Obi So Soon... by ScamHunter: 12:24am On Feb 10, 2023
Thinking that the high rollers are all queuing behind Peter Obi. Are they passing a message to Nigerians or making a statement to the political class, especially people like the governors of Kaduna, Zamfara and Kogi?
All things being equal and you're seeing pictures like this, you can bet you're looking at your next C-in-C. As guys who know the side their bread is buttered, they're already putting their money where their mouths are.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Didn't Know I'll See This Picture of Peter Obi So Soon... by adecz: 12:32am On Feb 10, 2023
Peter Obi begs celebrities for selfies😁

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Know I'll See This Picture of Peter Obi So Soon... by Qardinalcaptain: 12:45am On Feb 10, 2023
And what does it denote nitwit..😡😡

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Know I'll See This Picture of Peter Obi So Soon... by ScamHunter: 12:50am On Feb 10, 2023
Qardinalcaptain:

If you weren't slamming your head too much on the floor, you'd have seen the answer in the post.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Know I'll See This Picture of Peter Obi So Soon... by micchi(m): 12:52am On Feb 10, 2023
That's the incoming c-in-c, who no like better things

5 Likes

Re: I Didn't Know I'll See This Picture of Peter Obi So Soon... by MarketDispatch: 1:12am On Feb 10, 2023
ScamHunter:
Thinking that the high rollers are all queuing behind Peter Obi. Are they are.

I have not seen these set of people snapping picture with Buhari or following him up and down like they were following Jonathan everywhere.

Anyway, I trust Peter Obi...he doesn't joke with public funds.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Know I'll See This Picture of Peter Obi So Soon... by yarimo(m): 1:14am On Feb 10, 2023
After begging to be included in the picture
ScamHunter:
Thinking that the high rollers are all queuing behind Peter Obi. Are they passing a message to Nigerians or making a statement to the political class, especially people like the governors of Kaduna, Zamfara and Kogi?
All things being equal and you're seeing pictures like this, you can bet you're looking at your next C-in-C. As guys who know the side their bread is buttered, they're already putting their money where their mouths are.
Re: I Didn't Know I'll See This Picture of Peter Obi So Soon... by Qardinalcaptain: 1:25am On Feb 10, 2023
ScamHunter:

If you weren't slamming your head too much on the floor, you'd have seen the answer in the post.
ipob,temperamental and cursing issue are lyk maguire and error 😄😄but by February 25th u go run mad..☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Know I'll See This Picture of Peter Obi So Soon... by thelegend1(m): 1:53am On Feb 10, 2023
ScamHunter:

Do you remember in 2015 during the Election Polling of results...recall how Dangote was sitting with GEJ initially but cross-carpeted once it was obvious Buhari would win the election?

I'm supporting Obi, but it's too early to decide. You will still see this same bunch taking pics with BAT & Atiku

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Know I'll See This Picture of Peter Obi So Soon... by TakeNigeriaBack: 2:09am On Feb 10, 2023
ibos are dul mehn...so this means what?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Know I'll See This Picture of Peter Obi So Soon... by Naijanascam: 2:15am On Feb 10, 2023
adecz:

grin grin grin

If you like smoke your life away it's nobody's business

Re: I Didn't Know I'll See This Picture of Peter Obi So Soon... by nnamdi640: 5:44am On Feb 10, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
ibos are dul mehn...so this means what?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
See wise person that prefer criminal and a drug baron as a candidate, later you will come out to tell us that corruption is one of the problems of Nigeria. Hypocrite!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Know I'll See This Picture of Peter Obi So Soon... by TechW: 5:48am On Feb 10, 2023
Qardinalcaptain:
ipob,temperamental and cursing issue are lyk maguire and error 😄😄but by February 25th u go run mad..☹️☹️
You just justice his statement. You own is to measure tribe or religion.
The personality of the person is not in your criteria.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Know I'll See This Picture of Peter Obi So Soon... by ican2020: 5:49am On Feb 10, 2023
adecz:

Your pain is real take your medicine fast

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Know I'll See This Picture of Peter Obi So Soon... by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 5:51am On Feb 10, 2023
adecz:

cry cry Urchins, Thiefunubu shakky shakky grandpa grin grin grin grin angry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Know I'll See This Picture of Peter Obi So Soon... by tinsel: 5:56am On Feb 10, 2023
People took pictures together and it is a reason to jump up and down. These are people that have know themselves in the billionaires world and neighbors in Victorial island.
Re: I Didn't Know I'll See This Picture of Peter Obi So Soon... by adecz: 6:35am On Feb 10, 2023
ican2020:

Your pain is real take your medicine fast

I sympathize with una situation, but
take heart, he can try again in 2027. 😁

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Know I'll See This Picture of Peter Obi So Soon... by Hopium: 6:36am On Feb 10, 2023
nnamdi640:
See wise person that prefer criminal and a drug baron as a candidate, later you will come out to tell us that corruption is one of the problems of Nigeria. Hypocrite!!!

Forget story. You igbos are too dull in national politics.

One would think PO is Mazi kanu contesting for presidency. The funny thing is that you will lose and still repeat the same mistake in 2035.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Know I'll See This Picture of Peter Obi So Soon... by ScamHunter: 6:55am On Feb 10, 2023
tinsel:
People took pictures together and it is a reason to jump up and down. These are people that have know themselves in the billionaires world and neighbors in Victorial island.

Yeah...real billionaires know one another and identify with one another. They also know fake billionaires like your shaky shaky daddy who had no businesses except stealing government money.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Know I'll See This Picture of Peter Obi So Soon... by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 10, 2023
slowpoke, fanatics.
Qardinalcaptain:
Re: I Didn't Know I'll See This Picture of Peter Obi So Soon... by restore8(m): 7:58am On Feb 10, 2023
This is sad. Very sad. So, Nairalanders can't tell when an image has been photoshopped? Look at their arrangements! Look at Otedola, look at Dangote. Cant you see the lightings? Damn!😔 Una dey fall hand.
Re: I Didn't Know I'll See This Picture of Peter Obi So Soon... by slivertongue: 10:14am On Feb 10, 2023
It looks like a Photoshop to me
Re: I Didn't Know I'll See This Picture of Peter Obi So Soon... by nnamdi640: 10:40am On Feb 10, 2023
Hopium:

Forget story. You igbos are too dull in national politics.

One would think PO is Mazi kanu contesting for presidency. The funny thing is that you will lose and still repeat the same mistake in 2035.
We have seen how wise you are. Obi that was nobody before has become a nightmare to you lord called Tinubu. Remove the north that have been sending us back from this election and see how Obi wins Tinubu massively. You know that the south don't vote for rubbish person and you know that Tinubu only believe in vote buying.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Know I'll See This Picture of Peter Obi So Soon... by Winnersunited: 11:53am On Feb 10, 2023
adecz:

Maybe you started hearing about Peter Obi when he became governor of Anambra state. Please if you don't know , Obi had been a member of Nigerian top business group for long. He is a top player in the economy. Admire the picture, good thing is good. Top entrepreneurs, age bracket of 3 to give years.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Know I'll See This Picture of Peter Obi So Soon... by Winnersunited: 11:55am On Feb 10, 2023
Winnersunited:
Maybe you started hearing about Peter Obi when he became governor of Anambra state. Please if you don't know , Obi had been a member of Nigerian top business group for long. He is a top player in the economy. Admire the picture, good thing is good. Top entrepreneurs, age bracket of 3 to give years.
Age bracket of three to five years.

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Residents Almost Lynch APC Members That Came To Campaign For Tinubu / 24hrs Power: Is Like Geometric Aba Has Switched On Their Four Turbines? / White Students Trick Black S.africans To Eat Stew With Urine(a Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.