Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,051 members, 7,845,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

FG Vows Sanctions For Fuel Marketers Rejecting POS, Transfers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Vows Sanctions For Fuel Marketers Rejecting POS, Transfers (9711 Views)

N195 Enforcement: Fuel Marketers Plan Shutdown Monday / Illegal Recruitment: Buhari Vows Sanctions, ICPC Indicts Ngige Ministry, Others / Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Vows Sanctions For Fuel Marketers Rejecting POS, Transfers by oriedebe: 6:52am On Feb 10, 2023
inoki247:
Lol aswear na we dey du oursef for this country...

One Buka wey I dey go chop the woman dey Colet transfer before buh now as this Policy starts the woman talk say she no dey Colet transfer again she come put a POS agent for him shop....

If you go market also some market women no dey tak transfer dem go to you to take some Money from the POS agent besides dem that one will sell the money for you after you make ur payment to the woman they take the cash back to the POS agent nd dey tak commission naso dem dey recycle cash now....
This is so true. Petrol stations do this too.

1 Like

Re: FG Vows Sanctions For Fuel Marketers Rejecting POS, Transfers by Lionnation: 7:24am On Feb 10, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Are we moving forward or backwards

Do we enter bus, you won come down for the next bus top, conductor, go dey use POS dey collect N100, N200, N500 one after the other undecided in this 21st century

Why is no one talking about the charges

Is this truly cashless or another form of exploitation by the government

I tire for Buhari matter
when we told told you in 2015 to choose from going backwards and going forward, you called us wailers, since 2016 the country the country have been going backwards is now you want to complain, another election is here again, you are free to make another mistake

2 Likes

Re: FG Vows Sanctions For Fuel Marketers Rejecting POS, Transfers by Justiceleague12: 7:37am On Feb 10, 2023
People like you that is why the government need to invest heavily in education...
Go back and read Peter Obi position on the change of money...
CoronaVirusRelo:
Peter is aiding them!

He publicly stated he supported move and why marketers are growing wings!

Nigerians need to start spotting the real enemy!

Revelations stated that, the beast will come like a friend!
Re: FG Vows Sanctions For Fuel Marketers Rejecting POS, Transfers by sultry69(m): 7:46am On Feb 10, 2023
moscow007:
To my Yoruba Christian Brothers

Resist the devil and he shall flee from you, resist the pressure to vote for Thiefnibu on the basis of tribesman, resist the temptation of his financial inducement, I know things are hard... please don't trade your forever like Esau.

Voting for Thiefnibu means voting for Islamic rule for 24years, your faith is under threat.

After Buhari's 8years
If Thiefnibu mistakenly wins and rule for another 8years
And powers goes back to the North for another Muslim's 8years

Christianity will not survive in Nigeria after 24years. No Muslim condemns or speaks against a Jihad against Christians.

I repeat the Muslim/Muslim presidency will never condemn them nor come to ur rescue when they start killing you like they did in Owo

Do not betray your faith, don't betray your God.
This is what you guys are known for, even peter obituary marginalized other Christian denominations simply because he was Catholic.

For your information,Ondo people carry Tinubu for head after may be Lagos in SW because they believed he is the antidote of such case of owo massacre.
Re: FG Vows Sanctions For Fuel Marketers Rejecting POS, Transfers by bet9ja(m): 7:51am On Feb 10, 2023
People will understand why this directive is necessary if they have been to the filling station lately, They ask for cash only, then transact with their POS @ 11k to receive 10k with the same cash. That is the current situation.
Re: FG Vows Sanctions For Fuel Marketers Rejecting POS, Transfers by Papichulostunne(m): 8:01am On Feb 10, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Are we moving forward or backwards

Do we enter bus, you won come down for the next bus top, conductor, go dey use POS dey collect N100, N200, N500 one after the other undecided in this 21st century

I tire for Buhari matter
If you are wise and true u will understand what the 20k limit withdrawal is for everyday
Re: FG Vows Sanctions For Fuel Marketers Rejecting POS, Transfers by tfelicityk(m): 8:09am On Feb 10, 2023
Sanctions from your office...
We need actions not bedroom talk
Re: FG Vows Sanctions For Fuel Marketers Rejecting POS, Transfers by SenatePresdo(m): 8:35am On Feb 10, 2023
OdumegwuOjukwu:
If all sales of fuel is done through POS, a 3 month tally will surely expose the fraud that subsidy is.

How will it expose it?
Re: FG Vows Sanctions For Fuel Marketers Rejecting POS, Transfers by crixlight2(m): 8:57am On Feb 10, 2023
[quote author=Wiseandtrue post=120778147]Are we moving forward or backwards

Why is no one talking about the charges

Is this truly cashless or another form of exploitation by the government

Today, we now use naira to buy naira undecided

I tire for Buhari matter
[/quotes

The obidient are their lord are happy with the situation of the country because they think Buhari is working for Obi to emerge and believe Tinubu and Atiku dey suffer am
Re: FG Vows Sanctions For Fuel Marketers Rejecting POS, Transfers by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:04am On Feb 10, 2023
[quote author=crixlight2 post=120782127][/quote]
You are voicing your opinion and everyone is entitled to it!

It doesn't matter who support what, the people are the ones feeling the effect

Was Buhari not called to serve the people
Re: FG Vows Sanctions For Fuel Marketers Rejecting POS, Transfers by YaQsGaYa(m): 9:20am On Feb 10, 2023
Audio, Na today?
Re: FG Vows Sanctions For Fuel Marketers Rejecting POS, Transfers by babayinka77(m): 9:29am On Feb 10, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/FG-vows-sanctions-for-fuel-marketers-rejecting-PoS-transfers

This is what I don't like, set an example with one filling station first so that others can learn from it.
Re: FG Vows Sanctions For Fuel Marketers Rejecting POS, Transfers by Cesearleo: 10:53am On Feb 10, 2023
stop misleading people fool,thats what you guys said when buhari is contesting that hes going to islamize nigeria useless ipob people
moscow007:

Resist the devil and he shall flee from you, resist the pressure to vote for Thiefnibu on the basis of tribesman, resist the temptation of his financial inducement, I know things are hard... please don't trade your forever like Esau.

Voting for Thiefnibu means voting for Islamic rule for 24years, your faith is under threat.

After Buhari's 8years

Christianity will not survive in Nigeria after 24years. No Muslim condemns or speaks against a Jihad against Christians.

I repeat the Muslim/Muslim presidency will never condemn them nor come to ur rescue when they start killing you like they did in Owo

Re: FG Vows Sanctions For Fuel Marketers Rejecting POS, Transfers by Poleski: 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Peter is aiding them!

He publicly stated he supported move and why marketers are growing wings!

Nigerians need to start spotting the real enemy!

Revelations stated that, the beast will come like a friend!

You're truly a corona virus. How is Peter Obi supporting high fuel price? Did it happen in your dream? You're so brainwashed that you're incapable of blaming the culprits!

Why not blame the corrupt APC government in power? Every election season you fools vote for the same corrupt politicians who are destroying this country and blame someone else! Shame on you!
Re: FG Vows Sanctions For Fuel Marketers Rejecting POS, Transfers by Deoo1125: 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2023
E no go better for una, useless idiot.. Weitin be yoruba Muslims and ur Christians..

moscow007:

After Buhari's 8years

Re: FG Vows Sanctions For Fuel Marketers Rejecting POS, Transfers by OdumegwuOjukwu: 10:47am On Feb 17, 2023
SenatePresdo:

How will it expose it?

We will know exactly how much litres of fuel consumed in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Set To Present 2023 Supplementary, 2024 Budgets / Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) / Rochas Okorocha Visits Site Of Collapsed Building In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.