Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

You Are Demarketing Obi - Datti - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Demarketing Obi - Datti (4134 Views)

Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed Storm Kano For The Wedding Of Emir Of Kano's Daughter / Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign / ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Demarketing Obi - Datti by Heavensent01(m): 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
AmuDimpka:
na hunger go waya dem ... You know they aren't built to withstand pressure

Make dem vote even monkey ... I no send any person

were you cow living fine when obi was gov ? anambra people were living penury and agony, you think many Anambra in prisons today across Asia continent did that in their wishes? no peter obi misrule led this people to sort for alternative which backfire

you igbo suffer under peter obi, Nigeria won't. when Tinubu was gov there were no scarcity of food even when obj withheld some money meant for lagos development, Tinubu bring the payment of civil servant closer

you can't force that useless scammer on us, na thunder go fire you people if you blackmail Yoruba people again

1 Like

Re: You Are Demarketing Obi - Datti by daygee12: 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
AmuDimpka:
In Igbo land there is a saying "oji m na ani ji onwe ya" he who thinks that he is holding me on the ground from moving forward is indirectly holding himself " so don't ever in your freaking life thing you are doing an Igbo man a favour by voting Obi ! That is the greatest stupidity of all time. Don't even think if it !

This is what they say as if they are trying to do us favour. My dear feel free to vote any clown .. You will have another 8 yrs to waste. You wasted 8yrs even the igbo warned you about this una stupidity you called them wailers and called yourself political sophisticated.

You called them dot and 5% yet they remained resolute ! Now you are about to waste another 8 yrs making it 16 whole years wasted. I have never seen such a stupid race in my life ! A race blinded by trivalism and tribalism!

How can you be blinded by tribe ? Igbo voted Obasanjo cos he was a better option, supported Jonathan..in short it was Dora Akunyili (may she rest in peace ) spoke up when the cabals wanted to shut her...she said Yaradua is dead !

Now time for you to change your destiny ... Now you want to vote old men that are spent ! They will give you rice and beans ! Idiots ! Your future is worth only rice and beans ! Mugu (I want you to be angry )

let them reduce obi votes and let the wrong person rule

Or you think say na igbo you dey doo...

Ordinary cash policy sheby una don dey protest for ibadan and Abeokuta

During Covid 19 lockdown sheby na una dey attack warehouses and bakery

Na una e go affect pass

In short you idiot no Vote Obi ! Vote anythihg...if you see an ape in ballot vote him lets see who e go affect pass

Mumu ! U think say na igbo man you dey do ! Fool...

No vote obi...vote any person you want ! Patapata we all go home .. Some tribes are tired of ineptitude suffering and backwardness so some of them aren't ready to waste another 8 years because of your stupidity ... Know this and know peace

Some tribes want progress and they will find that progress ! We cant waste another 8 yrs making it 16yrs ... Lord forbid BAT thing...

So don't think that you are doing igbo man a favour ...

No be Atiku u guys want us to vote that year? What has changed again ? Now Atiku is a thief. All of u are confused fellow
Re: You Are Demarketing Obi - Datti by AmuDimpka: 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
daygee12:

No be Atiku u guys want us to vote that year? What has changed again ? Now Atiku is a thief. All of u are confused fellow
na change you wanted...here is it .. Enjoy it
Re: You Are Demarketing Obi - Datti by AmuDimpka: 5:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
Heavensent01:

were you cow living fine when obi was gov ? anambra people were living penury and agony, you think many Anambra in prisons today across Asia continent did that in their wishes? no peter obi misrule led this people to sort for alternative which backfire

you igbo suffer under peter obi, Nigeria won't. when Tinubu was gov there were no scarcity of food even when obj withheld some money meant for lagos development, Tinubu bring the payment of civil servant closer

you can't force that useless scammer on us, na thunder go fire you people if you blackmail Yoruba people again
igbo suffer how in which state again....abeg

The suffer wey una go face eeeeh ! This oke ja small

Continue dey zuzu...u think say na me u dey do...

U go buy fuel N800 mugu
Re: You Are Demarketing Obi - Datti by Robinmido(m): 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
Before i used to think I'm the only one that doesn't give a Bleep who they vote for. I see them as slaves
AmuDimpka:
na hunger go waya dem ... You know they aren't built to withstand pressure

Make dem vote even monkey ... I no send any person
Re: You Are Demarketing Obi - Datti by AmuDimpka: 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2023
Rexymania:
Nice one 🙂

Re: You Are Demarketing Obi - Datti by AmuDimpka: 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
Robinmido:
Before i used to think I'm the only one that doesn't give a Bleep who they vote for. I see them as slaves
not only slaves very cheap slaves that can be bought with pitance and tokens
Re: You Are Demarketing Obi - Datti by FriendofGod: 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
AmuDimpka:
May be you don't know Anambra has The lowest poverty rate in southern nigeria and also nigeria as a whole

No vote obi...na body go tell you...make I see or hear...boda mi ejoor funmi 400 naira male I jeun .. For Onipan

Here is a 2012 data. Peter Obi was Anambra state governor. Anambra was not even top5 states with the lowest poverty rate.

Re: You Are Demarketing Obi - Datti by baby124: 8:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
Hmm. Na wa o.
Re: You Are Demarketing Obi - Datti by AmuDimpka: 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
baby124:
Hmm. Na wa o.
wait for Jnkay
Re: You Are Demarketing Obi - Datti by AmuDimpka: 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
FriendofGod:

Here is a 2012 data. Peter Obi was Anambra state governor. Anambra was not even top5 states with the lowest poverty rate.

this one is arguing with me on state

Keep arguing ... Na una go hear am ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophesy About Tinubu Reign Coming To Pass / A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander / Over 3million Igbos Stranded In Kano-Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.