Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) (32226 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina / Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes / Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by gidgiddy: 5:51am On Feb 10, 2023
Did he say that Obi was a Catholic Church Supremacist as Governor? Thats news to us from Anambra

3 Likes

Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by fastseo: 5:51am On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:
Initially, I used to think peter obi supporters are the religious partioner, the religious dividers. But I was wrong, the man Peter obi himself is something worse, a wolf in sheep clothing. Nothing but a religious marginalizer.

The attitude of his headless mob called Obidient is just the reflection of the man they support. It is an agenda, they are just trying all to execute it. All thanks to him, general overseers are now beating the drum of religous war right at the altar of the church. Calling candidate from other religion 'Killers'

I spent few decades in the Southwest before moving over to north. Growing up, I never at any point in time heard of Yoruba-Christian or Yoruba Muslim. These bunch of low-lives people started it in this election period.

I asked a friend yesterday, i told him what if Peter wins( God forbid it ever happens) , I said what is you guys plan to bring back religious unity after tearing it apart, instigating Christians against Muslims so as to favour your unrealistic political ambition?

Is your useless demon of a candidate that stood at the front of the alter, 'telling the church to take back it country'; -going to go back to the same church to church telling them the war is over? That they can now be friends with the Muslims, that they can now see them as same Nigerians ?

Remember u people provided a Muslim Muslim candidate? Something u people will never take

6 Likes

Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by fastseo: 5:51am On Feb 10, 2023
Aufbauh:
I'm a Christian but this guy Obi will be the worst divisive person any country will have as a leader.

The salient thing Obi is unaware of is that we Christians are independent minded people that operate based on personal convictions, and not teleguided by any cleric no matter of his position.
He should go and ask Bishop Oyedepo how far with him in 2015 and 2019.

If our Muslim candidates has been engaging in this kinds of desperate religious fraternity then the country would have being on a time bomb.
U are a Muslim stop denying ur faith.

4 Likes

Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by johnaruson(m): 5:54am On Feb 10, 2023
Why not, you don't know the meaning of campaign? Peter Obi is God sent.

1 Like

Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by chidex6195(m): 5:54am On Feb 10, 2023
See stupid wailers, when mbuhari was attending church services during his campaign he was not an emergency holy man then abi

2 Likes

Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by Firstson33(m): 5:55am On Feb 10, 2023
You are stupid deji. When atiku and tinubu are holding different meetings with Islamic leaders, going to different mosque even atiku have been the topic of every mosque you don’t call them desperate or religious bigot but when it comes to obi you kept spewing trash. Until nigeria fight this diversity and religious they can never function as a country. Religion have become a tool in the hands of these desperate politicians and you can see it in the likes of tinubu and atiku.

3 Likes

Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by Babaken(m): 5:56am On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:
Initially, I used to think peter obi supporters are the religious partioner, the religious dividers. But I was wrong, the man Peter obi himself is something worse, a wolf in sheep clothing. Nothing but a religious marginalizer.

The attitude of his headless mob called Obidient is just the reflection of the man they support. It is an agenda, they are just trying all to execute it. All thanks to him, general overseers are now beating the drum of religous war right at the altar of the church. Calling candidate from other religion 'Killers'

I spent few decades in the Southwest before moving over to north. Growing up, I never at any point in time heard of Yoruba-Christian or Yoruba Muslim. These bunch of low-lives people started it in this election period.

I asked a friend yesterday, i told him what if Peter wins( God forbid it ever happens) , I said what is you guys plan to bring back religious unity after tearing it apart, instigating Christians against Muslims so as to favour your unrealistic political ambition?

Is your useless demon of a candidate that stood at the front of the alter, 'telling the church to take back it country'; -going to go back to the same church to church telling them the war is over? That they can now be friends with the Muslims, that they can now see them as same Nigerians ?
As e de pain them e de sweet us.

So if church is having program and invite him he will say no because he's contesting for president.

2 Likes

Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by PeterObi4LP: 5:56am On Feb 10, 2023
Anyone who is not comfortable with it should go hug transformer.

3 Likes

Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by daygee12: 5:57am On Feb 10, 2023
kingsceemark:

Adewale, please be proud of your terrorize religion, we the Christians knows ourselves

If u know Yorubas u will know we are religiously tolerant not like Obi that favours Catholic against Anglican not to talk of Muslims.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by stev120(m): 5:57am On Feb 10, 2023
Christians take back your country
Muslims take back your country
Youths take back your country
"It is OUR turn"

Vs

"It is my turn, I will become the president"

"Take power by force"

Meanwhile, what is more challenging is how can we explain to our children that there was once a time a political party looked at the whole nation and said there is no Christian worthy to become a vice President.

Na Bat give Obi that religions card and him must use.
When you choose Muslim-Muslim ticket you no know say you done break the rules of the game, now you dey cry foul play.

5 Likes

Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 10, 2023
cry
lhordspy:

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1623677850355204099?t=y-J4pG-kalf_3adz1LZPIA&s=19

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by patrickcollins: 6:00am On Feb 10, 2023
Aufbauh:
I'm a Christian but this guy Obi will be the worst divisive person any country will have as a leader.

The salient thing Obi is unaware of is that we Christians are independent minded people that operate based on personal convictions, and not teleguided by any cleric no matter of his position.

If our Muslim candidates has been engaging in this kinds of desperate religious fraternity then the country would have being on a time bomb.

So you considered Obi's desperate religious charade as genuine?
Bro, it's not even about going to church that matters but the intention & genuineness that count.

I have no cause to prove to people like that I'm a Christian as most of you here haven't shown me a reason to identifies with hate-filled, abusive and intolerant souls as Christians.
What was the intention of APC picking Muslim/ Muslim Candidates

5 Likes

Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by MikeJosy: 6:00am On Feb 10, 2023
This is so called Adeyanju is a confused man, nobody knows the one that is supporting. He is just jumping from one candidate to another and from one political party to another instigating religious crisis. If u an activist, pls be a constructive one with positive contribution to national issues than calling people names up and down. Peter Obi has been a God fearing man all his life and that is why he didn't steal any money from Anambra treasury and all his records are clear. Who among all other candidates have that kind of records apart from records of lies, corruption, killing political opponents and others too numerous to mention. All other candidates too campaigns in their various religious setting

3 Likes

Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by copyrites: 6:00am On Feb 10, 2023
Godoverevery:

My life my choice......you have a problem with the way we MFM practice Christianity feel free to use the lagoon close by.

Your choice can ruin a generation, so vote wisely. As for your choice and mode of worship, I have no problem with that. I also don't have any issues with the well respected man of God.

However encourage Christians who wish to participate in politics rather than bring them down. Tinubu travelled to Mecca recently.. I'm sure people like you will criticize Obi if he goes to Jerusalem.

3 Likes

Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by JealousCobra(m): 6:02am On Feb 10, 2023
5starMan:

Is that all you want to write?
Don't kill yourself because of election.

Let him kill himself, he is a menace to the society.

1 Like

Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by magni101(m): 6:03am On Feb 10, 2023
Godoverevery:

My life my choice......you have a problem with the way we MFM practice Christianity feel free to use the lagoon close by.

Your response right now gave you away.

Olukoya is a great man but you are far from being a true believer else you would've given him a more befitting response than telling him to use the lagoon.

He didn't even insult your denomination. So I don't even know why you told him that.

BTW, the earlier Christian leaders take their stand now in the election, the better for this country. Nobody should sit on the fence and form over spirituality anymore. We've done that for many years, where has that gotten us?

So if the Church gives Peter Obi the platform to push the agenda of good governance, then that's the best thing that can happen to us in a long while and the Church has the leverage to push for someone we can trust and has shown willingness to make things better.

So far, the other religion has been doing that effortlessly with no opposition but our fellow Christians will always have something to say against our own.

Be wise!

3 Likes

Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by sixthsensekids(m): 6:03am On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:

Assumption is the lowest form of knowledge, and it usually reduces a man to a mentally lazy persona.

You obviously do not know Peter Obi's antecedents concerning his religious inclinations.

DYOR!

2 Likes

Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by Mrpojj(m): 6:04am On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:

Stop talking trash, what's all this , reverse psychology or what?

2 Likes

Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by proprince(m): 6:05am On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:

Is either you are ill informed or you are generally
Wicked.
How did he bring religious disunity

Atiku was at the forum of northern islamic scholers 4 or 5 days ago, Tinubu has visited yoruba mosque and central mosque here in Abj.

If you have nothjng against PO just close your smelling mouth.

5 Likes

Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by mycar: 6:09am On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:

and your candidate that do not have regards for Christians are better?
If APC wasn't a ruling party, would Tinubu go for that Ticket?
if not for impunity, would he go for such silly MUMU ticket?

3 Likes

Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by Nayturalistic: 6:09am On Feb 10, 2023
Aufbauh:

Bro, it's not even about going to church that matters but the intention & genuineness that count.

I have no cause to prove to people like you that I'm a Christian. Most of you here haven't shown me a reason to identifies with hate-filled, abusive and intolerant souls as Christians.
I don't see you guys as Christians by lifestyle cos you lack the virtues maybe by religion .

Thank you so much bro, at the bolded.
Infact it’s exactly what I have always said.. rhat how would all these guys feel if both Atiku n Tinubu starts using the Muslim mosques and settings and all, to campaign the way PO uses the church gatherings.. how d country go con de afterwards then? Abi Christians wan say dem get mind reach Muslims if things set finish ?

2 Likes

Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by Anambra1stS0n: 6:11am On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:

When Tinubu chose Shettima a Muslim he called it strange to win majority Muslims up north that Christians are minority in the North why are you guys disturb by Obi's strange to unite all Christians in Nigeria ahead of electiongrin grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by Father4all: 6:11am On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:

After all these is over, Is your useless demon of a candidate that stood at the front of the alter, 'telling the church to take back it country'; -going to go back to the same church to church telling them the war is over? That they can now be friends with the Muslims, that they can now see them as same Nigerians ?
you are just following what that goat on top of you said. The two of you are mu.mu

2 Likes

Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by Godoverevery: 6:13am On Feb 10, 2023
magni101:

Your response right now gave you away.

Olukoya is a great man but you are far from being a true believer else you would've given him a more befitting response than telling him to use the lagoon.

He didn't even insult your denomination. So I don't even know why you told him that.

BTW, the earlier Christian leaders take their stand now in the election, the better for this country. Nobody should sit on the fence and form over spirituality anymore. We've done that for many years, where has that gotten us?

So if the Church gives Peter Obi the platform to push the agenda of good governance, then that's the best thing that can happen to us in a long while and the Church has the leverage to push for someone we can trust and has shown willingness to make things better.

So far, the other religion has been doing that effortlessly with no opposition but our fellow Christians will always have something to say against our own.

Be wise!

The foolishness of men.

So the holy spirit showed you Peter obi is the right man for NIgeria?? Or isn't church supposed to follow holy spirit instructions

I don't understand this intolerance of you igbo and trying to force obi on everybody.

FYI Peter obi is not different from other politicians.....they are all thieves with their children living abroad so if to you igbos Peter obi is now a Saint cos of election we others ain't foolish.

All politicians from there SE region are saint....lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by Father4all: 6:13am On Feb 10, 2023
People criticising Obi forget that Buhari campaigned in churches too. Sometimes Moslems see as abomination

2 Likes

Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by Anambra1stS0n: 6:14am On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:

After all these is over, Is your useless demon of a candidate that stood at the front of the alter, 'telling the church to take back it country'; -going to go back to the same church to church telling them the war is over? That they can now be friends with the Muslims, that they can now see them as same Nigerians ?
Otondo you where deaf when Muric asked Muslims nor to vote for Christian Candidate during APC primary

4 Likes

Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by Nayturalistic: 6:14am On Feb 10, 2023
kingsways:

You can't tell a Christian not to go to Church unless you are now an agent of the devil

Tinubu and Atiku go Mosque, and no one said they should stop. Tinubu has held meetings with Islamic teachers in several towns he has been to and no one complained

StFU with your tribalisms and bigotries. When did you ever see Tinubu or even Atiku enter a full-house MUSLIM MOSQUE, hold the mic and start campaigning?? Just when?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by Godoverevery: 6:16am On Feb 10, 2023
copyrites:

Your choice can ruin a generation, so vote wisely. As for your choice and mode of worship, I have no problem with that. I also don't have any issues with the well respected man of God.

However encourage Christians who wish to participate in politics rather than bring them down. Tinubu travelled to Mecca recently.. I'm sure people like you will criticize Obi if he goes to Jerusalem.

The foolishness of men.

So the holy spirit showed you Peter obi is the right man for NIgeria?? Or is the Church not supposed to follow holy spirit instructions??

I don't understand this intolerance of igbo and trying to force obi on everybody.

FYI Peter obi is not different from other politician.....they are all thieves with their children living abroad so if to you igbos Peter obi is now a Saint cos of election we others ain't foolish.

All politicians from there SE region are saint....lol

1 Like

Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by Dawnofhope: 6:16am On Feb 10, 2023
Who talk when Tinubu went to Mecca for a lesser haj and even said no christian is competent enough to be his vice, last week Atiku commision a qur'anic school who called it a divisive movement. He never talkdown on any religion but hold to what he believes in, what concern u. Because he a presidential candidate now then he cannot honor Invitations giving to him by churches again?

3 Likes

Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by Paybydollars(m): 6:17am On Feb 10, 2023
Aufbauh:

I have no cause to prove to people like you that I'm a Christian. Most of you here haven't shown me a reason to identifies with hate-filled, abusive and intolerant souls as Christians.
I don't see you guys as Christians by lifestyle cos you lack the virtues maybe by religion .
Stop fooling your generations , you are not a Christian at all . Christians encourage and support Justice, equity and fairness in a multi religious country . A party that jihadly chose Muslim Muslim ticket in a multi religious country or all the other 17 parties that follows Justice, equity and fairness by chosen from the two major religion in the country which Isa religious bigotry and jahidist party?

5 Likes

Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by rollywise(m): 6:19am On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:

Oh ye little bastard..... When Obi started attending church functions as a Governor you were still confused with what to do with you pathetic life. And as it stands you still very much confused

2 Likes

Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by FunkeAyorinde: 6:19am On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:

Keep wailing. Anim*l

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit / I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.