Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) (32205 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina / Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes / Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by Onyiridike(f): 7:36am On Feb 10, 2023
rippa:

Here is the same Deji
When Obi failed to recognise him, he started talking from both sides of his mouth.
Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by Passionnn: 7:37am On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:
Initially, I used to think peter obi supporters are the religious partioner, the religious dividers. But I was wrong, the man Peter obi himself is something worse, a wolf in sheep clothing. Nothing but a religious marginalizer.

The attitude of his headless mob called Obidient is just the reflection of the man they support. It is an agenda, they are just trying all to execute it. All thanks to him, general overseers are now beating the drum of religous war right at the altar of the church. Calling candidate from other religion 'Killers'

I spent few decades in the Southwest before moving over to north. Growing up, I never at any point in time heard of Yoruba-Christian or Yoruba Muslim. These bunch of low-lives people started it in this election period.

I asked a friend yesterday, i told him what if Peter wins( God forbid it ever happens) , I said what is you guys plan to bring back religious unity after tearing it apart, instigating Christians against Muslims so as to favour your unrealistic political ambition?

After all these is over, Is your useless demon of a candidate that stood at the front of the alter, 'telling the church to take back it country'; -going to go back to the same church to church telling them the war is over? That they can now be friends with the Muslims, that they can now see them as same Nigerians ?
I can see right now that your spirit is tormenting you due to the fact that you are still in your delusional state of mind of bringing in a nonagenarian to pilot the affair of this country in this modern age
The only way you can have peace of mind right now is to accept the fact that Peter Obi is your next president. Know that and ,peace
Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by Qatar2022: 7:37am On Feb 10, 2023
Aufbauh:
I'm a Christian but this guy Obi will be the worst divisive person any country will have as a leader.

The salient thing Obi is unaware of is that we Christians are independent minded people that operate based on personal convictions, and not teleguided by any cleric no matter of his position.
He should go and ask Bishop Oyedepo how far with him in 2015 and 2019.

If our Muslim candidates has been engaging in this kinds of desperate religious fraternity then the country would have being on a time bomb.

So you considered Obi's desperate religious charade as genuine?
Bro, it's not even about going to church that matters but the intention & genuineness that count.

I have no cause to prove to people like you that I'm a Christian. Most of you here haven't shown me a reason to identifies with hate-filled, abusive and intolerant souls as Christians.
I don't see you guys as Christians by lifestyle cos you lack the virtues maybe by religion .
You're tribal bigot we know you people, why you and your lot don't attack people that goes to Muslim musk
Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by lhordspy: 7:37am On Feb 10, 2023
Godoverevery:
I trust my church.

MFM will never allow any politician use her church for political gains.

What you can get is our GO will call your name to recognize you and you will shout hallelujah that all.

Even sanwo-olu never stand for altar talk before despite he is a member.

Olukoya won't even attend all the PFN meetings.

Olukoya and this man at Deeper life, pst kumuyi right? The both are some of the best general overseers we have in Nigeria.

Religion is religion and politics should be politics. Why mixing the both. Why Will a politician be even attending PFN meeting. Is he a general overseer?
Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by loswhite(m): 7:38am On Feb 10, 2023
Aufbauh:
I'm a Christian but this guy Obi will be the worst divisive person any country will have as a leader.

The salient thing Obi is unaware of is that we Christians are independent minded people that operate based on personal convictions, and not teleguided by any cleric no matter of his position.

If our Muslim candidates has been engaging in this kinds of desperate religious fraternity then the country would have being on a time bomb.

Bro, it's not even about going to church that matters but the intention & genuineness that count.

I have no cause to prove to people like you that I'm a Christian. Most of you here haven't shown me a reason to identifies with hate-filled, abusive and intolerant souls as Christians.
I don't see you guys as Christians by lifestyle cos you lack the virtues maybe by religion .
Muslims are far worst than Christians. On what grounds will you be voting for an APC candidate? Can you list the achievements of your Muslim brothers in 8 years? Buhari appointed northerners as head of most part of all the ministries and you are talking thrash. Did you ever condemn the lopsided appointments?
Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by Okiemute101: 7:38am On Feb 10, 2023
Na craze dey your head.. when Tinubu do Muslim Muslim ticket , you no talk that one.. idiat
Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by Onyiridike(f): 7:38am On Feb 10, 2023
daygee12:

If u know Yorubas u will know we are religiously tolerant not like Obi that favours Catholic against Anglican not to talk of Muslims.
And you knew all that from your ewedu farm in Ogbomoso?
Obi did not discriminate any religion as governor.
Stop listening to deluded mugs.
Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by edungene7: 7:42am On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:
Why will a politician be allowed to attend PFN meetings for general overseers? Is he a pastor or general overseer? Something he didn't do last year or the year before.

Initially, I used to think peter obi supporters are the religious partioner, the religious dividers. But I was wrong, the man Peter obi himself is something worse, a wolf in sheep clothing. Nothing but a religious marginalizer.

The attitude of his headless mob called Obidient is just the reflection of the man they support. It is an agenda, they are just trying all to execute it. All thanks to him, general overseers are now beating the drum of religous war right at the altar of the church. Calling candidate from other religion 'Killers'

I spent few decades in the Southwest before moving over to north. Growing up, I never at any point in time heard of Yoruba-Christian or Yoruba Muslim. These bunch of low-lives people started it in this election period.

I asked a friend yesterday, i told him what if Peter wins( God forbid it ever happens) , I said what is you guys plan to bring back religious unity after tearing it apart, instigating Christians against Muslims so as to favour your unrealistic political ambition?

After all these is over, Is your useless demon of a candidate that stood at the front of the alter, 'telling the church to take back it country'; -going to go back to the same church to church telling them the war is over? That they can now be friends with the Muslims, that they can now see them as same Nigerians ?
In all the gibberish u have here a Muslim Muslim ticket is what you are supporting are you not an hypocrite
Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by Ezebinaugwu(m): 7:42am On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:

OGA so Tinibu that went for a Muslim vice nko? I don't even understand how you guys reason, in the whole of northern nigeria there are competent christian that jagaban will pick as vice. Tinibu isn't a religious marginalizer abi? We also heard Atiku in Kaduna telling them not to vote a southerner abi you no hear am? I don't know why Obi has been a pain in you people's ass that someone you guys say has no structure ooooo why burther about him all the time
Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by daygee12: 7:42am On Feb 10, 2023
Onyiridike:

And you knew all that from your ewedu farm in Ogbomoso?
Obi did not discriminate any religion as governor.
Stop listening to deluded mugs.

Dike there's nothing hidden about Obi, even the comments from 2012 is still on nairaland when Obi was the Governor. U can force us to buy black market
Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by Tony4000: 7:43am On Feb 10, 2023
You are not making any sense at all
lhordspy:
Why will a politician be allowed to attend PFN meetings for general overseers? Is he a pastor or general overseer? Something he didn't do last year or the year before or the year after it. Christians should know mixing politics with religion Is an ingredient for disaster.

Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by Onyiridike(f): 7:45am On Feb 10, 2023
daygee12:

Dike there's nothing hidden about Obi, even the comments from 2012 is still on nairaland when Obi was the Governor
Comments on nairaland is not a reliable source.
Provide tangible evidence.
Obiano is an Anglican and Obi chose him, campaigned for him and handed over to him.
Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by Godoverevery: 7:46am On Feb 10, 2023
maestroferddi:
It is utterly irresponsible of you to try to drag the name of Mountain of Fire and Miracles into this discussion...

Dr Daniel Olukoya will not take a stand against the general well-being of the body of Christ....

Dr Olukoya that I know cannot choose to remain aloof and disinterested in the face of the unimaginable sufferings of Nigerians...

It is utterly unchristian to side with iniquity, oppression and bad governance...

You sound like a baby Christian, a barely committed one or at worst an ignorant one...

I will advise you to surf the net for the video clip of the statement made by Pastor Femi Emmanuel concerning this election...

God will never forgive anyone claiming to be a Christian who because tribalism and ethnocentric considerations votes to perpetuate the continuation of the wickedness playineg out in the past 7plus years...

You no olukoya very well and you some dumb to fact he isn't a member of CAN of PFN.....why didn't he join them

MFM has no business with politic and will never.

Did God reveal to this pastor Peter obi is his preferred candidate......is the Church not be lead by the holy spirit??

Until the Church comes to tell us the holy spirit told them clearly Peter obi is the choosen one all this charade is for nothing.

Body of christ fighting for God people without him clearly telling them Peter obi is his choice....keep fooling yourselves.
Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:
Why will a politician be allowed to attend PFN meetings for general overseers? Is he a pastor or general overseer? Something he didn't do last year or the year before or the year after it. Christians should know mixing politics with religion Is an ingredient for disaster.

Where was your voice when APC presented a muslim / muslim ticket ?

Hypocrite
Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 10, 2023
Aufbauh:

Where was your voice when APC presented a muslim / muslim ticket ?

Hypocrite
Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by joyousever(f): 7:48am On Feb 10, 2023
Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by Stone24: 7:48am On Feb 10, 2023
Who is this Deji of slowpoke were Peter Obi is ?
Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by ElijahIme1992(m): 7:50am On Feb 10, 2023
patrickcollins:
What was the intention of APC picking Muslim/ Muslim Candidates
boss no waste ur energy with dat guy, na Muslim him be, Dem believe say Dem fit use deception further their cause against infidels, e get waiting Dem dey call am for their religion but I don forget..
Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by EzekielAkins: 7:50am On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:
Why will a politician be allowed to attend PFN meetings for general overseers? Is he a pastor or general overseer? Something he didn't do last year or the year before or the year after it. Christians should know mixing politics with religion Is an ingredient for disaster. Calling for the meeting himself is one thing, but gatecrashing the event is desperation at its peak. And people only get desperate when they are mischievous or have other evil motives.

All I can say is that, you are mad for settling down to write this bullshit!!!
Your Tinubu who chose to insult Christians by choosing a northern Muslim as running mate, has been seen in so many northern Muslim gathering soliciting for their support!!! So why are u crying when a Christian does his??
Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by maestroferddi: 7:58am On Feb 10, 2023
Godoverevery:

You no olukoya very well and you some dumb to fact he isn't a member of CAN of PFN.....why didn't he join them

MFM has no business with politic and will never.

The God review to this pastor Peter obi is his preferred candidate......is the Church not be lead by the holy spirit??

Until the Church comes to tell the holy spirit told them clearly Peter obi is the choosen one all this charade is for nothing.

Body of christ for God people without him clearly telling them Peter obi is his choice....keep fooling yourselves.
It is completely needless trying to educate people like you...

In the first place, I doubt whether you are a Christian...

So God will not approve Peter Obi who is better than all other main candidates in this election going by character, capability, empathy, credibility and competence?

God is not the author of confusion and therefore will not choose darkness over light...

Free yourself from petty tribalism so you can be truly liberated...

The Bible says that when the Righteous rule, the people rejoice but that when the wicked bear rule,there is suffering and mourning...

If suffering makes you happy, that is left for you but the majority of Nigerians are yearning for a responsible and competent governance....

2 Likes

Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 10, 2023
Aufbauh:

You are not a Christian. Muslim Muslim Ticket doesn't disturb you nah person wey go christian meeting dey disturb you.

Imam and Alfa telling Muslims to vote Muslim no dey disturb you.

Atiku telling Muslims to vote Muslim no dey disturb you.

Oga shift with your lying tongue
Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by 2tpick: 7:59am On Feb 10, 2023
Onyiridike:

Comments on nairaland is not a reliable source.
Provide tangible evidence.
Obiano is an Anglican and Obi chose him, campaigned for him and handed over to him.

Why are u wasting ur time arguing with someone who sees nairaland comments as his only source of knowledge? Truly, all is not well in this country, the number of educated illiterates has become quite alarming.
Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by kelly72: 8:03am On Feb 10, 2023
But you could have stopped them from receiving him Naa! At least you sabi pass the Bishops and you ne influencer. Pls pull your weight and stop the bulaba.
Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by ufotunang: 8:03am On Feb 10, 2023
As e dey pain deji adeyanju...e dey sweet obi-dients
As e dey pain them ..e dey sweet us
Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by PointZerom: 8:04am On Feb 10, 2023
Aufbauh:

A Christian is not a sinneer and a sinner is not a Christian.

ARE YOU STILL A CHRISTIAN?
Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by PointZerom: 8:05am On Feb 10, 2023
joyousever:
Lol grin grin Savage! The cold and bitter truth indeed.

Muslim Muslim ticket remain the worst religious politics all over the world.
Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by Ameduedwin: 8:05am On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:
Why will a politician be allowed to attend PFN meetings for general overseers? Is he a pastor or general overseer? Something he didn't do last year or the year before or the year after it. Christians should know mixing politics with religion Is an ingredient for disaster. Calling for the meeting himself is one thing, but he didn't, he gatecrashed the event; that is desperation at its peak. And people only get desperate when they are mischievous or have other evil motives.

who introduced Yoruba Christian and Yoruba Muslim, is it not muric founder that made that statement abi are you blind to read it that time or you are deaf to hear it then. It is now your eyes and ear open.

1 Like

Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:06am On Feb 10, 2023
Aufbauh:

Salam Aufurudeen, stop denying your faith, we've know you for donkey years here. grin
Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by plaindealer: 8:06am On Feb 10, 2023
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by AbujaCitiBlog: 8:08am On Feb 10, 2023
Aufbauh:

You are never a Christian. You are at best a Church goer! You are denying your faith and Campaigning for a man who is on a Muslim Muslim ticket. If the situation is reversed,no Muslim will ever do what you are doing! You are cursed with foolishness!
Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by shantti(m): 8:12am On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:
Why will a politician be allowed to attend PFN meetings for general overseers? Is he a pastor or general overseer? Something he didn't do last year or the year before or the year after it. Christians should know mixing politics with religion Is an ingredient for disaster. Calling for the meeting himself is one thing, but he didn't, he gatecrashed the event; that is desperation at its peak. And people only get desperate when they are mischievous or have other evil motives.

Why will a drug dealer be allowed to contest for presidency.
Re: 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) by famouscargo4u: 8:13am On Feb 10, 2023
[quote author=kingsways post=120778654]

You can't tell a Christian not to go to Church unless you are now an agent of the devil

Tinubu and Atiku go Mosque, and no one said they should stop. Tinubu has held meetings with Islamic teachers in several towns he has been to and no one complained[/quot

This is not a church gathering. It is gathering of some church leaders. He is not even a Pentecostal to start with, he's unapologetic Catholic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Wins Kwara Governorship Election 2019 / House Of Reps Leadership Visit Orji Kalu's Residence (Photos) / Cross River PDP Primaries Turn Violent. Policeman Shot Dead, 2 Wounded (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.