Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

No Place For APC Tinubu In Edo State Especially The Main Town Of Benin City. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Place For APC Tinubu In Edo State Especially The Main Town Of Benin City. (1226 Views)

What's Your Situation In Abia State Especially Abia North / APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 / Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Place For APC Tinubu In Edo State Especially The Main Town Of Benin City. by Mindlog: 9:30am On Feb 10, 2023
Kennyswag:
i just told you the truth

I just told you your mindset.

How APC just needed only 25% to scrape through in a state it earlier touted to have in the bag, is hilarious.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😜😜😜😜
Re: No Place For APC Tinubu In Edo State Especially The Main Town Of Benin City. by senatordave1(m): 9:35am On Feb 10, 2023
nameo:

Tinubu cannot win Edo North.

How? You think cos od Oshiomole? Didnt this same Oshio lose Edo North in tbe last governorship elections in Edo state?

Do you know Edo North sef?

See i will not argue this with you. It is pointless

Oga,oshiomhole delivered edo north for pastor... He will deliver for tinubu
Re: No Place For APC Tinubu In Edo State Especially The Main Town Of Benin City. by Kennyswag: 9:47am On Feb 10, 2023
Mindlog:

I just told you your mindset.

How APC just needed only 25% to scrape through in a state it earlier touted to have in the bag, is hilarious.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😜😜😜😜
Edo na pdp state na.. apc only needs 25% there
Re: No Place For APC Tinubu In Edo State Especially The Main Town Of Benin City. by GoodCane: 9:53am On Feb 10, 2023
Mintyguy:
I know that's why I said what I said
Atleast you still don't have any remorse for failure like Obaseki... Continue time will tell

Oga try get sense for once.

Obaseki is still better than ize iyamu who's a well known hardened criminal here in Edo State. 700million was found with him. He is yet to answer for that crime
Re: No Place For APC Tinubu In Edo State Especially The Main Town Of Benin City. by ThEGodFaDa2: 9:59am On Feb 10, 2023
senatordave1:

Oshiomhole controls edo north not south son.I have long conceded Benin city to obi
Mumu boy, but this happened in Edo north
Re: No Place For APC Tinubu In Edo State Especially The Main Town Of Benin City. by Georgry(m): 10:11am On Feb 10, 2023
ThEGodFaDa2:

Mumu boy, but this happened in Edo north

Na you be the real mumu, how is Benin city part of Edo North?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Never Knew That Godwin Emefiele Is The President Of Nigeria / Why Did Tinubu Lose Lagos? / Unfathomable Joy: Peter Obi Has Destroyed Ojukwu APGA Party In The East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.