Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Unfathomable Joy: Peter Obi Has Destroyed Ojukwu APGA Party In The East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unfathomable Joy: Peter Obi Has Destroyed Ojukwu APGA Party In The East (1218 Views)

APGA Party Members Boo Anambra Deputy Governor Over Comments Against Peter Obi / Hausa Man Praising Apga Party / How Bianca Ojukwu, APGA Rubbished The Ojukwu Myth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unfathomable Joy: Peter Obi Has Destroyed Ojukwu APGA Party In The East by undisputedKOC: 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
I can't contain my immeasurable joy right now seeing how Peter Obi the political fraudster that Ojucrook the Igbo demigodfather himself selected and imposed on Anambra.

Then later Ojucrook begged Anambra people for 1 last political wish to save APGA party and vote for APGA for 2nd term after Peter Obi failed woefully in his first 4 years as Anambra governor under APGA.

The same ungrateful political prostitute fraudster Peter Obi after jumpikg from APGA to PDP to LP is now the one that has killed and buried Ojucrook APGA party in the East. What a sweet poetic justice! Karma dey play, just dey play. I love it undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unfathomable Joy: Peter Obi Has Destroyed Ojukwu APGA Party In The East by SmartPolician: 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
Go and sleep...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfathomable Joy: Peter Obi Has Destroyed Ojukwu APGA Party In The East by magoo10(m): 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
The present governor should save APGA shebi he is a king Kong and supporting APC

6 Likes

Re: Unfathomable Joy: Peter Obi Has Destroyed Ojukwu APGA Party In The East by haffaze777(m): 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nobody refer Ojukwu in South east,he's just overhype cowardgrin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unfathomable Joy: Peter Obi Has Destroyed Ojukwu APGA Party In The East by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
When Igbos love you wholeheartedly, even if you like form political party today and run with it you'll win. No godfatherism in SE.

5 Likes

Re: Unfathomable Joy: Peter Obi Has Destroyed Ojukwu APGA Party In The East by Jnkay: 6:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
Is not every post that one replies!
Just like this headline

1 Like

Re: Unfathomable Joy: Peter Obi Has Destroyed Ojukwu APGA Party In The East by Okoroawusa: 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
Yes o! I am happy about it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfathomable Joy: Peter Obi Has Destroyed Ojukwu APGA Party In The East by RuddyFusion(m): 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
undisputedKOC:
I can't contain my immeasurable joy right now seeing how Peter Obi the political fraudster that Ojucrook the Igbo demigodfather himself selected and imposed on Anambra.

Then later Ojucrook begged Anambra people for 1 last political wish to save APGA party and vote for APGA for 2nd term after Peter Obi failed woefully in his first 4 years as Anambra governor under APGA.

The same ungrateful political prostitute fraudster Peter Obi after jumpikg from APGA to PDP to LP is now the one that has killed and buried Ojucrook APGA party in the East. What a sweet poetic justice! Karma dey play, just dey play. I love it undecided

Anuofia
Re: Unfathomable Joy: Peter Obi Has Destroyed Ojukwu APGA Party In The East by XY23: 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
undisputedKOC:

They're are voting competence not party; and have proven time and again that they are not afraid of change as are many other states in the SS. A tribe with dignity and value; not one that is slavish or has misguided loyalty.

2 Likes

Re: Unfathomable Joy: Peter Obi Has Destroyed Ojukwu APGA Party In The East by undisputedKOC: 6:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
magoo10:
The present government should save APGA shebi he is a king Kong and supporting APC
Who cares about saving APGA? That is the only political legacy in the new democracy dispensation that your civil war criminal Ojucrook left behind.

Now that APGA has been successfully destroyed by Peter Obi, it is a thing of joy that the only remembrance left for Ojucrook in Nigeria is that he was a civil war criminal in the military era. His memory in democracy era has been totally wiped off. I can't wait for Peter Obi LP to take over Anambra in 4 years time and take over the entire East.

Ojucrook must be rolling in his grave. The souls of the thousands of Niger Delta people that he terrorized to death in the Eastern Region are getting justice. The war criminal Ojucrook will forever be remembered as a war criminal, nothing more undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfathomable Joy: Peter Obi Has Destroyed Ojukwu APGA Party In The East by magoo10(m): 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
undisputedKOC:
Who cares about saving APGA? That is the only political legacy in the new democracy dispensation that your civil war criminal Ojucrook left behind.

Now that APGA has been successfully destroyed by Peter Obi, it is a thing of joy that the only remembrance left for Ojucrook in Nigeria is that he was a civil war criminal in the military era. His memory in democracy era has been totally wiped off. I can't wait for Peter Obi LP to take over Anambra in 4 years time and take over the entire East.

Ojucrook must be rolling in his grave. The souls of the thousands of Niger Delta people that he terrorized to death in the Eastern Region are getting justice. The war criminal Ojucrook will forever be remembered as a war criminal, nothing more undecided
Now that you are happy,go and pop Champaign
Re: Unfathomable Joy: Peter Obi Has Destroyed Ojukwu APGA Party In The East by BigCowHornn: 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
undisputedKOC:

When they told your father to stop fvcking and releasing inside mad women he refused now see the result

2 Likes

Re: Unfathomable Joy: Peter Obi Has Destroyed Ojukwu APGA Party In The East by wahalawahala: 6:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
When Igbos love you wholeheartedly, even if you like form political party today and run with it you'll win. No godfatherism in SE.
lol we dey wait fr una to com rant and curse your leaders online as usual after voting in incompetency cos una wan pepper some ppl
Re: Unfathomable Joy: Peter Obi Has Destroyed Ojukwu APGA Party In The East by Occurstaem(m): 6:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nice one from Peter Obi.

Ojukwu must be turning in his grave now that Peter Obi whom he helped has shattered his only remaining legacy. Obi swore to Ojukwu that he will never leave APGA.
Re: Unfathomable Joy: Peter Obi Has Destroyed Ojukwu APGA Party In The East by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
Urchins na support LP,comedians
Re: Unfathomable Joy: Peter Obi Has Destroyed Ojukwu APGA Party In The East by Difrent: 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
XY23:

They're are voting [b]competence not party; [/b]and have proven time and again that they are not afraid of change as are many other states in the SS. A tribe with dignity and value; not one that is slavish or has misguided loyalty.

Taa
Yet you keep voting disasters as governors.

Competence ko, condense milk ni
Re: Unfathomable Joy: Peter Obi Has Destroyed Ojukwu APGA Party In The East by undisputedKOC: 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
haffaze777:
Nobody refer Ojukwu in South east,he's just overhype cowardgrin
Coward, yes! Ojucrook was an incredible coward. The civil war criminal ran away into into self-exile after causing the deaths of over 3 million Igbos with his political madness.

But over hyped? No, never. Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu was a religion in the East, till today, nobody else has reached the messiah status he attained in the East, not even Nnamdi Kanu. During and after the Eastern Region era, Igbos worshipped Ojukwu like a mini god during his prime. You can never take that away from him.
Re: Unfathomable Joy: Peter Obi Has Destroyed Ojukwu APGA Party In The East by haffaze777(m): 6:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
undisputedKOC:
Coward, yes! Ojucrook was an incredible coward. The civil war criminal ran away into into self-exile after causing the deaths of over 3 million Igbos with his political madness.

But over hyped? No, never. Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu was a religion in the East, till today, nobody else has reached the messiah status he attained in the East, not even Nnamdi Kanu. During and after the Eastern Region era, Igbos worshipped Ojukwu like a mini god during his prime. You can never take that away from him.

We both agreed he's coward?
Re: Unfathomable Joy: Peter Obi Has Destroyed Ojukwu APGA Party In The East by undisputedKOC: 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
You Igbos are just pathetic liars that will twist and lie about anything just to suit your deceitful delusions.

Peter Obi your new messiah is the LP godfather selecting majority of the Igbo LP candidates contesting. Be fooling yourself that there are no godfathers in South East. No godfathers indeed, na godmothers and Obidîots terrorists dey undecided

2 Likes

Re: Unfathomable Joy: Peter Obi Has Destroyed Ojukwu APGA Party In The East by Luckylife(m): 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
undisputedKOC:
You Igbos are just pathetic liars that will twist and lie about anything just to suit your deceitful delusions.

Peter Obi your new messiah is the LP godfather selecting majority of the Igbo LP candidates contesting. Be fooling yourself that there are no godfathers in South East. No godfathers indeed, na godmothers and Obidîots terrorists dey undecided

How can a human being reason like a miserable self inflicted good for nothing maggot...that's how your comment sounds. Very irritating devoid of any atom of senses,Very nauseating. Foolishly multipling curses upon curses for his his generations yet unborn because of self inflicted hatred. You are doom and shameless and may that your sorry life destined to hate and Bleep shamelessly be your nightmare till you publicly apologize for your self inflicted hatred on a tribe that are peaceful, truthful and not jealous like you kind
Re: Unfathomable Joy: Peter Obi Has Destroyed Ojukwu APGA Party In The East by Luckylife(m): 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
undisputedKOC:
we some Yorubas are just pathetic liars that will twist and lie about anything just to suit your deceitful delusions.

I can't imagine the sleepless nights, frustrations, nightmares, heart attacks, heartless demonic soul and miserable live you are living because of your self inflicted hatred you have for Igbo the most advanced and industrious tribe in Nigeria. We all know if you don't pity your soul ,that self inflicted hatred will make you miserable in this live which will definitely lead to heart attacks in no distance time.
This is a curse on you as long as you see any Igbo man or woman your life will remain miserable till you publicly apologize to a wonderful tribe your miserable sorry life vow to hate till you get heart attacks.
I have nice Yoruba friends but your lot and kind are the sacrilege painting Yorubas black and primitive minded because of shameless self inflicted hatred on wonderful tribe because of power , jealous and slave minded .
Re: Unfathomable Joy: Peter Obi Has Destroyed Ojukwu APGA Party In The East by techWriter3: 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
come and bedtime

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Want Them Vote, You Don't Want To Near Power : ODUDUWA / Tinubu’s Twin Strategy For Cabinet Appointments / God In Heaven, In My Next Life I Want To Be Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.