Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! (35099 Views)

Bad Breath Wants to kill me! Help! / My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! / Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by dochenaj: 10:14am On Feb 10, 2023
Bradford111:
Hello everyone it's been 3 months since I had sex with a random girl and having been having boils coming up only my dick every time.

Taken a lot of drugs and even rubbed tubes like funbact act A and some other antibacterial the boils would go but when I stop using the antibacterial cream they will resurface.

Please I need advice on how to go about this am suffering and so uncomfortable right now.
It could be acute HIV exanthema.

So you should go for a HIV test and even it is negative, you should repeat the test monthly for the next 3 months.

"Flee fornication", you refused to heed. Now you might have landed yourself in some soup.

However, HIV is very manageable and is not a death sentence anymore.
Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by sukkot: 10:15am On Feb 10, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

Skin to skin

Not everyone is lucky!
raw garlic
Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by ejimatic: 10:15am On Feb 10, 2023
Bradford111:
Hello everyone it's been 3 months since I had sex with a random girl and having been having boils coming up only my dick every time.

Taken a lot of drugs and even rubbed tubes like funbact act A and some other antibacterial the boils would go but when I stop using the antibacterial cream they will resurface.

Please I need advice on how to go about this am suffering and so uncomfortable right now.
You are treating what is outside not what is inside.Yiu have STD. You need antibiotics to get rid of the infection in your system. Go to a pharmacist for the antibiotics. If the bacteria do not go yiur urine will be cultured to know the exact type of bacteria you have and the drug that can control it You will be fine rest assured.The lady must have infected others too.
Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by phemmie06(m): 10:16am On Feb 10, 2023
Go to hospital if I am to advise you, I will say cut your dick off.

But abstinence is the best if you're not married and if you're be faithful to your wife.
God that asked us to desist from all immoralities will not suffer any infection.

Bradford111:

1 Like

Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by omenpetrol: 10:16am On Feb 10, 2023
Bradford111:

Go and do an STI Test, It may be Herpes 2, Genital Warts, Modular Scabies, Syphilis or Molluscum contagiosum. Na woman and Mekwe they kill man for this life. Na to marry or stick to one woman sure pass. I feel for you bro

1 Like

Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by chatinent: 10:16am On Feb 10, 2023
Bridgetpretty:
Hello guys
I need help ave been treating staphylococus for one year now
But it keeps going and coming back
Pls guys help a sister
Its so frustrating đŸ˜„

₩1m for a drug and it's gone completely.
Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by rosehipsy(f): 10:16am On Feb 10, 2023
Call me on this 09038297678.
Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by FireUpNow(m): 10:16am On Feb 10, 2023
OP why fvck these bitches without condom? You better go to any general hospital to get treated. Leave shame for one place and treat yourself. Things like this can lead to infertility later in life. So be warned!
Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 10, 2023
First, stop taking antibiotics without running a test. Go run a test and talk to a medical expert.

On your own part, avoid sugar foods. drinks, and carbs. Drink alot of water. At least 2 big eva bottles daily to flush your system.

Consume lots of veggies and always eat cucumber last thing at night. Because cucumber is 98% water.

Get immune ace extra protection 8500 or 9k, vitamin c 500mg 5k for 3 months period, and zinc 50mg, for 3 months period too. (These are all supplements to take daily to help your immune system fight off infection. Before using the above listed ask your medical expert as well.

Pray it's not Staphylococcus Auerus. Be ready to spend money.

1 Like

Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by bethel13593: 10:17am On Feb 10, 2023
It might be toilet infectionIt might be toilet infection...
Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by henrydav: 10:18am On Feb 10, 2023
As your panis no de stay one place you don go fvked a witch not just a witch but a mature one my advice to you is anoint your prick everyday with anointing oil to avoid more future occurrence
Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by EnterpriseMan: 10:18am On Feb 10, 2023
Bradford111:

Going to a lab to do test dey hard you abi?? keep suffering one day you will have sense..

God will deliver Nigerians, they will rather suffer and die at home than seeking professional help. What is stopping you from going to get a lab test and taking the results to a hospital or a pharmacist to get the appropriate injections.
Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by TemidayoTRA: 10:18am On Feb 10, 2023
I think it's Herpes
Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by adanonso(f): 10:19am On Feb 10, 2023
Komu1048:
Please who can interprete or render help, I’m a ttc

Thanks

I can't interprete it but I know how to help TTCs. It's very effective with multiple testimonies. Dm.
Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by doneback04: 10:21am On Feb 10, 2023
Not every pussy is clear, be careful next week
Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by tiswell(m): 10:22am On Feb 10, 2023
masterflowx:

Well deserved.
Others will learn lesson from you.
Abstaness is the best...
Abstinence
Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by Opatoranking(m): 10:22am On Feb 10, 2023
Dear sir
As a public health practitioner, I strongly advice that yo you should go to the hospital to get adequate treatment as regards your infection
self medication is not advisable for prolong infection or medical issues.
Remember the popular saying” when symptoms persist after 3 days of drug usage see your physician”
Dangers of infections are as follows; infertility, prostrate related issues and many more.
Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by ordovicianonly(f): 10:22am On Feb 10, 2023
Please help she is also battling all kinds of STI ranging from staphylococcus,Ecoli ,Streptococcus, She needs urgent help
Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:24am On Feb 10, 2023
Bradford111:

Then continue to be using the anti bacteria cream. Why did you stop.
Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by Moneyboyz: 10:25am On Feb 10, 2023
You've been self medicating and expect serious results? Dey play.

Don't go to a hospital and get proper diagnostics.
Dey here dey play.

1 Like

Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by EDUECO(m): 10:25am On Feb 10, 2023
Bradford111:

I have the permanent andidote to your malady.It is not a pharmaceutical drug but a natural healing sustance from nature.

I will only tell you the name of this natural healing substance for a token.

Inbox me if you're ready!
Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by mhktaryan: 10:26am On Feb 10, 2023
See you see warts
Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by ElijahIme1992(m): 10:26am On Feb 10, 2023
Dat lady wey dey treat staph for about a year now, after the tin don damage her womb or cause infertility, she go trap one innocent young man for marriage after like five years of no child, the man go begin run from pillar to post, enter different churches dey look for children, him no go know say the wife don use her future play lotto.. brothers make una shine una eyes before una marry, dis our sisters some of Dem na iron condem, no go carry wetin ur power no reach..

1 Like

Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by Ebubu2: 10:26am On Feb 10, 2023
Bradford111:

go to a lab and do tests for syphillis, herpes/genital warts, and HIV.

one must be positive among these 3 tests.
Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by Moneyboyz: 10:27am On Feb 10, 2023
Opatoranking:
Dear sir
As a public health practitioner, I strongly advice that yo you should go to the hospital to get adequate treatment as regards your infection
self medication is not advisable for prolong infection or medical issues.
Remember the popular saying” when symptoms persist after 3 days of drug usage see your physician”
Dangers of infections are as follows; infertility, prostrate related issues and many more.

I remember wanting to make my second child but my wife couldn't get pregnant, for a whole year I started feeling like an infertile person until I went to the hospital for diagnostics.

I got treated for staphylococcus and boom 2nd month my wife got pregnant.

3 Likes

Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by Princeton92(m): 10:27am On Feb 10, 2023
Bradford111:

In whose ass did you put your dick inside??
Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by Allisgud: 10:27am On Feb 10, 2023
U don chuk prick inside cobra mouth,a lot of girls are just walking bag of infection, abstain from fornication,nacking different multiple girls is not an achievement to brag with
Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by fabolouz1(m): 10:31am On Feb 10, 2023
Nairaland is no diagnostic centre ,meet an expert and stop toying with your health.
Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 10, 2023
siofra:
Lol go to the hospital!

When they advise you to stop doing hookup, you will not hear.
I blame your gender for this

2 Likes

Re: Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! by EDUECO(m): 10:32am On Feb 10, 2023
Some folks have the wrong notions that pharmaceutical drugs are better than natural healing substance;just like they have the wrong notion that artificial (processed)food are better than natural food from nature.

Ever since I started doing only natural drug and natural food my health has improved tremendously.

Knowledge is truly power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

6 Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat / Natural Solution To Hair Loss, Stunted Growth, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp Etc (pics) / UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.