Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,674 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) (32175 Views)

Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) / Paul Enenche: Kidnappers Disguise As Bishop, Naval Officer Storm Dunamis Church / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) by desiredhome: 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
Learner247:

Sometimes I feel some of you just use words without necessarily having appreciable understanding of them.

I attend a pentecostal church and we have a Welfare department that works. I know we have paid house rents, procured and supplied relief materials, visited prisons etc. with the little we have. The fact that the department isn't active in some places doesn't mean it isn't anywhere.

Meanwhile, what brings black people and wickedness into any of these??

Anyways, your call. Enough said.

My dear, you can't continue in ignorant, and keep pretending that all is well while all is not well......if you don't know where you are going then you are in for an endless journey because you don't know when to end.........

If you listen to the video of this topic you will understand that Pentecostal are nothing but fraudsters frustrating gullible Nigerians in the name of god/church and that is the reason I said blacks are very wicked..........

Keep enslaving yourself to one god of man and come back tomorrow and start shouting Buhari, APC politicians are your problems etc..

Your MUMU never do.......
Re: Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) by ufotunang: 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad dem forced u pay/donate? Fool sad
..let him go and meet Buhari and CBN governor that caused the hardship he is facing
Re: Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) by ufotunang: 1:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
IconicKay:
Sorry for your loss, go and pay tithe no more.
.let him go and complain to Buhari and CBN governor that makes him to go through hardship

1 Like

Re: Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) by ufotunang: 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
When they tell you to vote for a competent leader and politicians ...you went to vote for APC and Buhari
Re: Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) by desiredhome: 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
ufotunang:
..let him go and meet Buhari and CBN governor that caused the hardship he is facing
Na Buhari and CBN governor him give him money to?...... grin grin grin
Na the people wey scam am him dey call ...... grin grin grin
Re: Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) by ufotunang: 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
desiredhome:

Na Buhari and CBN governor him give him money to?...... grin grin grin
Na the people wey scam am him dey call ...... grin grin grin
.... hahaha..ok then his money has entered voicemail
Re: Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) by blakkgino: 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
FactBoyz:
I will take him serious when he starts asking money
back from every careless venture he put his money into such as buying drinks, betting, throwing money away unnecessary in parties etc.
Did u not hear where he said that he was told heaven investment nothing can affect it? That one is "safe" na so thats why he is requesting.
Re: Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) by desiredhome: 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
ufotunang:
When they tell you to vote for a competent leader and politicians ...you went to vote for APC and Buhari
Imagine a grown up man, and how much he has given to one man in the name of church all these years, while the so called pastorprenour is living the best of life on your sweat, you are here blaming APC and Buhari.........

Foolishness is when you keep doing the wrong thing and expect something good in return.......

Stupidly begat more stupidity/foolishness
Re: Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) by Gastrocnemius: 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
GeneraVieve:

My brother which enjoyment person wan enjoy for earth. There is no enjoyment here on earth,what may seem like enjoyment to you isnt really enjoyment,strive to make heaven at all cost. It isnt difficult at all,every commandment of God is for our own good.

Heavenly race is not as easy as you fathom. To live for heaven on earth is a daunting task. To live a sinless life in this our generation, mehn!
Re: Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) by desiredhome: 1:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
mastermaestro:

Don't sound like an illiterate seeking cheap likes. sad He will not [b]win. Churches are registered as NGOs. [/b]As such, whatever you give to them the law sees it as pure donations. No judge will entertain such ridiculous claims. sad
So are the so called churches really acting as NGO? or do you understand the meaning of NGO?
Re: Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) by olaeffect(m): 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
Dareal90s:
Shey the church resemble bank or Osusu center, your money don go b dat.

He has proof, if he insist he will be given.
There was a case like this in living faith Kaduna in the late 90's

All these mega churches don't have time for nonsense.

If you see their monthly welfare budget you will almost faint, but people only drag them online for their socalled flashy lifestyle.
Re: Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) by namo77: 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
If he gives a beggar on the street money, can he go and collect it back

If you give
Re: Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) by desiredhome: 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
olaeffect:

He has proof, if he insist he will be given.
There was a case like this in living faith Kaduna in the late 90's

All these mega churches don't have time for nonsense.

If you see their monthly welfare budget you will almost faint, but people only drag them online for their socalled flashy lifestyle.
What/how much is the monthly welfare compare to the number of their same members living in abject poverty?
Re: Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) by Ubdavis(m): 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
desiredhome:

He said he was brainwashed to believing that, don't underestimate the power of the devil.....
He came to steal, destroy and kill you.......

I believe his message will liberate a lot sheeple whose time of liberation have come.......

One needs another level of logical reasoning to escape Religious brainwash.

1 Like

Re: Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) by dazzlingd(m): 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
bamideo:
He is high on substance

Please Your Business Need a Logo

We will Design a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for your Business for 2K Only

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/ggcbk7QnKfN78ddb9

The lies of religion have fallen off his eyes
Re: Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) by dazzlingd(m): 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
FactBoyz:
I will take him serious when he starts asking money
back from every careless venture he put his money into such as buying drinks, betting, throwing money away unnecessary in parties etc.

Pastor should give him his money
Re: Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) by greatefa1011(m): 2:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
Let him write to heaven, If he is mentally balanced.
Re: Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) by GreatAchiever1: 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2023
LordReed:

I am not a Christian so I don't believe in all that.
It still doesn't mean that it doesn't apply to you, me and everyone else.
Re: Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) by greatefa1011(m): 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2023
dazzlingd:

The lies of religion have fallen off his eyes

Were you debited without consent. Just like federal government stamp duty charges.
Insane people every where.
Re: Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) by zedegit: 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2023
Dareal90s:
Shey the church resemble bank or Osusu center, your money don go b dat.

Otilor?

Not really. The man needs to be saved. Devil is a liar.
Re: Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) by LordReed(m): 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
GreatAchiever1:

It still doesn't mean that it doesn't apply to you, me and everyone else.

It doesn't apply to me or anyone I know. Maybe the people you know are evil just for existing.
Re: Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) by chinemezeq: 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
Gastrocnemius:
To be candid, I usually reason this thing sef.

Some people will suffer on earth and still end up in hell. They might have lived a righteous life but one silly mistake will end them up in the bottomless pit.

What about one should enjoy his/her life on earth to the fullest and know for sure he will end up in hell. At even, you will not lose at both ends
Go and enjoy naa. Foolishness o
Re: Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) by correctguy101(m): 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
post=120781932:

Safe trip to hell then!

No, no , he needs the tithe he claims he has proof of before he can maybe use it as t-fare to hell. grin grin cheesy cool

But since when was there a proof of payment for tithing?

I think say them no dey give receipt na, what does this daddy even know about tithing, it's been ages I entered any church cheesy
Re: Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) by correctguy101(m): 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
Gastrocnemius:
To be candid, I usually reason this thing sef.

Some people will suffer on earth and still end up in hell. They might have lived a righteous life but one silly mistake will end them up in the bottomless pit.

What about one should enjoy his/her life on earth to the fullest and know for sure he will end up in hell. At even, you will not lose at both ends

Many things constitutes hell or heaven. You can be in hell or heaven while still alive, it's nothing serious to be afraid of...

At the end, just as the physical body disintegrates to join the rest of the physical world, it's either whatever survives after death (soul energy, life energy, it's still just energy) is captured by others for their own use or it disintegrates and returns to join the rest of creation to be recycled again. Again it's nothing serious, just the cyclical way of life and nature.
Re: Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) by GreatAchiever1: 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
LordReed:

It doesn't apply to me or anyone I know. Maybe the people you know are evil just for existing.
Even not admitting that you are bad is a wicked act in itself because that alone equates to pride which is a sinful act.
Re: Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) by LordReed(m): 4:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
GreatAchiever1:

Even not admitting that you are bad is a wicked act in itself because that alone equates to pride which is a sinful act.

LoLz. If you want to say you are evil just for existing that's your perogative. I am not following your belief.
Re: Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) by izubext007: 7:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
this man is just confuse
Re: Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) by Poleski: 8:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
Pastors convince the gullible to invest in heaven while the same pastors invest the same money on themselves to buy choice properties every where and create their own heaven on earth.

There are too many mumu people in the religious community! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) by desiredhome: 9:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
Poleski:
Pastors convince the gullible to invest in heaven while the same pastors invest the same money on themselves to buy choice properties every where and create their own heaven on earth.

There are too many mumu people in the religious community! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I don't know how Nigerians still fall prey to these scammers, even those you think are educated:........

1 Like

Re: Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) by olaeffect(m): 10:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
desiredhome:

What/how much is the monthly welfare compare to the number of their same members living in abject poverty?

Read below scriptures and have some understanding.
1. We will always have the poor in any society (including the church)
2. Don't also forget that we also have many rich people in the church.
3. If your desire is for the church to become poor so that the poor will become rich, that will never happenšŸ˜.
Because that is the ministry of Jesus Christ that the church preach.

Jesus Christ had only 12 disciples and 1 out of the 12 was Judas.
If Dunamis Church that has millions of members that pay tithe can have only 1 Judas, I think they have done excellently wellšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Deuteronomy 15:11
For the poor shall never cease out of the land: therefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor, and to thy needy, in thy land.

Matthew 26:11
For ye have the poor always with you; but me ye have not always.
Re: Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) by edetic: 11:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
The love of money is the root of all evil, that is one of the problems this man is suffering from, the same way it is robbery not to pay tax to the Nigerian government is the same way it is robbery not to pay tithes, the tithes paid belongs to God, just like the taxes we pay belongs to the government. The only way you can stop paying taxes is when you renounce your citizenship of the country and leave the country, but it doesn't give you the right to ask for all the taxes paid in the past. Same thing with the kingdom of God. Now that the man has denounced citizenship of the kingdom of God, he's not expected to continue paying tithes, but asking for tithes paid in the past while a member of the kingdom of God is provoking to God, except that we're in the dispensation of grace, where you can do whatever you like to God and get away with it because of mercy. Let him go to the government and ask for a refund of all the taxes he has ever paid in a system that is not even functional.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday / Paul Enenche Commissions Police Station, Hospital In Benue / Best Religion Forum Topics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.