Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) (32187 Views)

Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) / Paul Enenche: Kidnappers Disguise As Bishop, Naval Officer Storm Dunamis Church / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) by desiredhome: 6:39am On Feb 11, 2023
olaeffect:

Read below scriptures and have some understanding.
1. We will always have the poor in any society (including the church)
2. Don't also forget that we also have many rich people in the church.
3. If your desire is for the church to become poor so that the poor will become rich, that will never happen😁.
Because that is the ministry of Jesus Christ that the church preach.

Jesus Christ had only 12 disciples and 1 out of the 12 was Judas.
If Dunamis Church that has millions of members that pay tithe can have only 1 Judas, I think they have done excellently well🤣🤣🤣🤣

Deuteronomy 15:11
For the poor shall never cease out of the land: therefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor, and to thy needy, in thy land.

Matthew 26:11
For ye have the poor always with you; but me ye have not always.

Your scamming pastorprenours and you their ignorant gullible followers are the reason Nigeria is becoming poorer everyday........

You always have the poor among you by taking from the same poor to enrich yourselves? That is not what Christ preached and you are opposite of Christ teaching which makes you ANTICHRIST.
The story of the man is a clear example of wickedness of the pastorprenours, especially the Pentecostal churches that engaged in prosperity preaching......
Prosperity preaching of covetousness, hatred, greed, deceit, wickedness to your fellow human etc......

Today this man is now a Juda because he is speaking the truth, the veil is now off him...........it's even better for him because he may have been among people like you supporting these criminals on pulpit........
Re: Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) by desiredhome: 7:07am On Feb 11, 2023
edetic:
The love of money is the root of all evil, that is one of the problems this man is suffering from, the same way it is robbery not to pay tax to the Nigerian government is the same way it is robbery not to pay tithes, the tithes paid belongs to God, just like the taxes we pay belongs to the government. The only way you can stop paying taxes is when you renounce your citizenship of the country and leave the country, but it doesn't give you the right to ask for all the taxes paid in the past. Same thing with the kingdom of God. Now that the man has denounced citizenship of the kingdom of God, he's not expected to continue paying tithes, but asking for tithes paid in the past while a member of the kingdom of God is provoking to God, except that we're in the dispensation of grace, where you can do whatever you like to God and get away with it because of mercy. Let him go to the government and ask for a refund of all the taxes he has ever paid in a system that is not even functional.
Taxes paid to government all over the world are the reason you have roads, electricity and basic amenities you use........

Country that are living comfortably that you will do anything to Japa to is because of their taxes they pay to the government, how do you compare the money you pay to one man that built empire for himself to tax? How has the tithe you paid that is even multiple times higher than the taxes benefited you?
Is your god this wicked? That makes you bring all your earnings to him yet you keep crying of abject poverty in the land?...........
One day your senses will come back like the man that is crying out now grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) by Meloski(m): 8:59am On Feb 11, 2023
mastermaestro:

While some do everything to lay foundations of generational blessings, others pile up curses for themselves and those after them.

He will get all the negative support he craves for from anti-christian elements scattered all over social media. But when the evil he is planting springs forth, he and his household will be left alone to feed on it. grin
Exactly
Many think GOD is a joke. Eyes go clear last last. grin
Re: Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) by Meloski(m): 9:00am On Feb 11, 2023
mastermaestro:

While some do everything to lay foundations of generational blessings, others pile up curses for themselves and those after them.

He will get all the negative support he craves for from anti-christian elements scattered all over social media. But when the evil he is planting springs forth, he and his household will be left alone to feed on it. grin
Many think GOD is a joke. Eyes go clear last last. grin
Exactly
Re: Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) by olaeffect(m): 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
desiredhome:

Your scamming pastorprenours and you their ignorant gullible followers are the reason Nigeria is becoming poorer everyday........

You always have the poor among you by taking from the same poor to enrich yourselves? That is not what Christ preached and you are opposite of Christ teaching which makes you ANTICHRIST.
The story of the man is a clear example of wickedness of the pastorprenours, especially the Pentecostal churches that engaged in prosperity preaching......
Prosperity preaching of covetousness, hatred, greed, deceit, wickedness to your fellow human etc......

Today this man is now a Juda because he is speaking the truth, the veil is now off him...........it's even better for him because he may have been among people like you supporting these criminals on pulpit........

The bolden that was exactly how Judas thought the veil was off him 🥺
You however fail to mention when the guy said he is ready to go to hell😱
This is beyond prosperity my friend.
You are highly confused and with no understanding of the subject matter.

Any small thing you will be talking of members in abject poverty.
Have you ever been to Dunamis, Redeem, Winners, etc?
Have you noticed their car park? Have you counted the numbers of cars in their members car park.
Have you seen the quality of cars in their parks?

Please in your dishonest mindset is that how the car park of people living in abject poverty?

Kindly let's remain on this line of argument and don't go ranting off on any other issue please.

Do gullible people that are being scammed have such cars in their parks, in other places where they are not gullible?

Is it only in Dunamis Church or presperity church that tithe is paid?
Re: Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) by desiredhome: 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
olaeffect:

The bolden that was exactly how Judas thought the veil was off him 🥺
You however fail to mention when the guy said he is ready to go to hell😱
This is beyond prosperity my friend.
You are highly confused and with no understanding of the subject matter.

Any small thing you will be talking of members in abject poverty.
Have you ever been to Dunamis, Redeem, Winners, etc?
Have you noticed their car park? Have you counted the numbers of cars in their members car park.
Have you seen the quality of cars in their parks?

Please in your dishonest mindset is that how the car park of people living in abject poverty?

Kindly let's remain on this line of argument and don't go ranting off on any other issue please.

Do gullible people that are being scammed have such cars in their parks, in other places where they are not gullible?

Is it only in Dunamis Church or presperity church that tithe is paid?
I don't understand how you people keep comparing Jesus Christ to these your gods of man......no wonder a lot of you no longer read the Bible but only depend on what your pastorprenours dishes to you/brainwashes you with (Avon papa say) grin grin grin grin grin grin

There's no difference in the doctrines of all the Pentecostal churches whose purpose is to subject more gullible Nigerians to poverty.....
That you drives big cars doesn't mean you are reach, a lot of you lived a deceitful life (suffering and smiling)....yes I have been to most of the Pentecostals business centers and I know what I am saying, I can not be deceived anymore.......

If the head of your church are scammers what else do you expect from the members, they see nothing wrong in their various corrupt/evil practices, they can do anything to make money, so I don't envy anyone, if you like drive private jet etc........
The devil when tempting Jesus promise to give Him everything on earth only if He will bow to him Satan the devil, but Jesus told him get behind me Satan, you cannot tempt the Lord your God........the same Satan/Mammon is what you and your pastorprenours have sold your conscience to because you want to own everything on earth, yet your suffering still continue......

Yes you are poor because Nigeria is among the poorest nation in the world, it means you have more poor people even in your churches......so........
Re: Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) by olaeffect(m): 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
desiredhome:

I don't understand how you people keep comparing Jesus Christ to these your gods of man......no wonder a lot of you no longer read the Bible but only depend on what your pastorprenours dishes to you/brainwashes you with (Avon papa say) grin grin grin grin grin grin

There's no difference in the doctrines of all the Pentecostal churches whose purpose is to subject more gullible Nigerians to poverty.....
That you drives big cars doesn't mean you are reach, a lot of you lived a deceitful life (suffering and smiling)....yes I have been to most of the Pentecostals business centers and I know what I am saying, I can not be deceived anymore.......

If the head of your church are scammers what else do you expect from the members, they see nothing wrong in their various corrupt/evil practices, they can do anything to make money, so I don't envy anyone, if you like drive private jet etc........
The devil when tempting Jesus promise to give Him everything on earth only if He will bow to him Satan the devil, but Jesus told him get behind me Satan, you cannot tempt the Lord your God........the same Satan/Mammon is what you and your pastorprenours have sold your conscience to because you want to own everything on earth, yet your suffering still continue......

Yes you are poor because Nigeria is among the poorest nation in the world, it means you have more poor people even in your churches......so........

That was why I ask that we remain on this line of argument because I know you will soon go off ranting on unrelated issues.

Now we are all poor because Nigeria is a poor country, but you claim this men of God are scammers because they are rich, so they are rich in Nigeria but all their members are poor in Nigeria because we are Nigerians. So these men of God are exempted from Nigerian poverty but their members are not🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hope you can see how demonically ignorant you are😁

Remain on the subject matter you refuse. Now you are simply exposing your stupidity.

Yes, Nigeria has one of the highest rate of poor people.
But Nigerian has one of the highest paid Senators and richest public service holders in the world.
I know you won't know that🤦
Don't confuse the number of poor people with the wealth of a Nation, those are two different issues, wealth vs wealth distribution

I will strongly advice that you get worldly informed first before you dabble into heavenly (spiritual) things.
Because it is clear that you don't even know simple world economics🤦
Re: Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) by emmyileri(m): 7:19am On Feb 16, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Christmas Season I Grew Up With :photos / Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.