Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 (11651 Views)

Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 / Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (3 - 0) On 11th September 2021 / Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Naajjii: 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
Almiron:
your blood to dey hot, just quote me on Wednesday and stop ranting in advance
Who is ranting , person is exuding confidence you are talking ranting. You go collect on Wednesday. grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Almiron: 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
Y'all arsenumbs fans crying in my mention, make Una stop crying in advance cos Wednesday no far at all. We go separate men from the boys. Una be regular customer, customer dada.

Where that moniker wey cap the other day say any team fit take city apart, I guess Villa isn't part of the any team.

City will lift the EPL as usual, e sure pass UCL.
Lately sef it's their birthright.

Small bumbum dey shake, arsenal na pikin dem no reach

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
maestro299:
Upon all your mouth, Man Utd still flog una..

My Peacocks ran out of steam... If we had proper finishers, that game would have ended by the hour mark!
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Richy4(m): 8:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
Naajjii:

Look at this comedian grin we are talking about real situation you are trying to bring things like Mr Micaroni here.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Real situation? That Arsenal will win City on Wednesday is that the real situation?...
Which day that one start now?...
I am allergic to Arsenal jersey...But if they win, I will go to the closest Chinese shop buy Arsenal jersey.. and wear it for 2weeks, Is that a fair deal? cheesy
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Qasim6(m): 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
Almiron:

Wetin go kill City on Wednesday be say dem no go wan embarrassed themselves playing dirty football like Everton n Brentford.. We go use dem bounce back to winning ways..
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Richy4(m): 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
Almiron:
lol you don turn Judas ooo
grin cheesy smiley cool grin
My blood is red buddy and we used to operate a functioning abattoir at Anfield...
But this season, it was affected with COVID..and we are just keeping afloat grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Almiron: 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
Richy4:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Real situation? That Arsenal will win City on Wednesday is that the real situation?...
I am allergic to Arsenal jersey...But if they win, I will go to the closest Chinese shop buy Arsenal jersey.. and wear it for 2weeks, Is that a fair deal? cheesy
you dey mind the mor0n I intentionally ignore that, I dont respond to silllly comments, and the second one too, dem mustn't catch me playing with sand.

Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Almiron: 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
Richy4:

My blood is red buddy and we used to operate a functioning abattoir at Anfield...
But this season, it was affected with COVID..and we are just keeping afloat grin
Oh Liverpool fan, I see. Una candle don burn finish. Liverpool ain't bad sha na the injury dey affect Una.
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Richy4(m): 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
Almiron:
Oh Liverpool fan, I see. Una candle don burn finish. Liverpool ain't bad sha na the injury dey affect Una.
cheesy cheesy grin
U get a very bad mouth Chai!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Naajjii: 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
Richy4:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yes Arsenal will win Man City is the real situation anyone that don't see that is a comedian. You don't need to buy, I got new Arsenal home and away Jerseys to give you. Don't worry if you are affected by the currency swap situation. I will keep them for you can come pick them anytime cheesy
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Almiron: 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
Richy4:

cheesy cheesy grin
U get a very bad mouth Chai!!! grin
lol bro, y'all will be back stronger soon.
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
[img]IMG_20230212_164923[/img]
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Naajjii: 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
Almiron:
you dey mind the mor0n I intentionally ignore that, I dont respond to silllly comments, and the second one too, dem mustn't catch me playing with sand.
Haha this one don collect he dey call person mor0n. 🀣 🀣.
Sorry it's no my fault that Arsenal has got its Mojo back and it is a strongest team this season.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Richy4(m): 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
Naajjii:

Yes Arsenal will win Man City is the real situation anyone that don't see that is a comedian. You don't need to buy, I got new Arsenal home and away Jerseys to give you. Don't worry if you are affected by the currency swap situation. I will keep them for you can come pick them anytime cheesy
grin grin grin cheesy
I like your dream.. wishing you and your team the best of luck buddy cool
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Eberex(m): 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
Arsenal will beat City on Wednesday. E go shock all of una
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Naajjii: 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
Eberex:
Arsenal will beat City on Wednesday. E go shock all of una
It is not a shocking thing, it is real thing.
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Pneumaa(m): 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
The weakest Link in this City team is Ederson, Baba no fit catch anything, The defense protects him, but small mistake like this.. Goal

I trust Saka, Xhaka and Odegaard to exploit that.. Ederson na pipe, If City had an Allison, Courtois or De Gea in goal, they will always have the edge but no, na Ederson (pipe).

I don't know why no one else sees it, Ederson is not a world class keeper.. and you can't win Champions league with Ederson manning the goal.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Naajjii: 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
Richy4:

grin grin grin cheesy
I like your dream.. wishing you and your team the best of luck buddy cool
Thanks buddy, I see you after Wednesday game.
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Madmazel99(m): 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
3 points separating City and Arsenal
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Honchoslim16(m): 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
Pneumaa:
The weakest Link in this City team is Ederson, Baba no fit catch anything, The defense protects him, but small mistake like this.. Goal

I trust Saka, Xhaka and Odegaard to exploit that.. Ederson na pipe, If City had an Allison, Courtois or De Gea in goal, they will always have the edge but no, na Ederson (pipe).

I don't know why no one else sees it, Ederson is not a world class keeper.. and you can't win Champions league with Ederson manning the goal.
I don't know if ederson can save his life.

Sometimes he's just so funny!

Ortega would have saved that goal
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Peacecore: 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
Naajjii:

You people talk like you don't know football, Arsenal is ontop with 2 games to play. What is the only for Arsenal there? Just cos Arsenal drop points means that is Arsenal's fall. Next Arsenal match is against city and the match will be way easier for Arsenal to win than Brentford. Even the Brentford game it was the usual VAR cheat against Arsenal. Today they just issued Apologize for Arsenal for error which was deliberate. Despite the dropping of points due to var and bias referring Arsenal is still on top with games to play.
Two games kwaπŸ™„πŸ™„. Arsenal go win City easily kwaπŸ™„πŸ™„. Oga you must be on a high plane Dreamland πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Peacecore: 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
Naajjii:

Oga Wednesday is not far, you think its Everton or Brantford that play gra gra football. Or you think this is FA cup or you think this is Arsenal of before .
Oga no dey boast. City no be Nothingham forest. Besides, City hacked and exposed Arsenal's strength and weakness, hence it's utilisation by other teams.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Peacecore: 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
BENEAMATA:
Heard the FFP cheats are leading , well we await their sanctions to be announced now or in future where Arsenal will get the 2023 league winners medal after the mienshitty winner's medal is revoked . Congrats in advance to the Gunners .
Mumu manπŸ˜‚ na ya only hope of winning e dat. You go wait tireπŸ˜‹
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Peacecore: 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
Theboy21:
Don't mind d cry babies, they are crying since yesterday because of Var, but they celebrated against Liverpool when Var let Saka's goal which shouldnt have stand slide cheesy cheesy grin They only love Var when it is against their opponents cheesy cheesy
They also celebrated Bruno's offside goal against CityπŸ˜…πŸ˜…

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Peacecore: 9:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
Almiron:
What actually gave him this bragging right is what I don't know o. Or na him go officiate d match πŸ™„

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Emnobel93: 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
Arsenal hasn't been lucky lately with their efforts, with a bit of luck on there side.i see them winning the league
The match against man city will be there faith undecided undecided undecided
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Autobot05: 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2023
Richy4:

Chill bro ... next season
We will never walk alone πŸ§˜β€β™‚οΈ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Peacecore: 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
Pneumaa:

He is not as bad as you think. Ederson is not very good with hand buh he saves the unexpected and lose the one he shouldn't lose. He is good with legs, and that's what Pep needs. Pep knows how to play Arsenal the same way Liverpool and Spurs know how to play City. The earlier you know this, the better for you. Arsenal's power is at the wings, that's what Pep utilized and caged Saka with Ake. Why do you think Ake came as a substitute today. Don't play with Pep and City bro. Dem no be ya mate. Pep can change formation anytime just as they did against Arsenal second half when they discovered that Arsenal was proving stubborn. Today's formation was 4_2_4_1. Pep is a genius.
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Naajjii: 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
Peacecore:
Oga no dey boast. City no be Nothingham forest. Besides, City hacked and exposed Arsenal's strength and weakness, hence it's utilisation by other teams.
Oga City did not exposed what ?, what happened in the last 2 games was just a slight dip inform. The way City played was not the way Brentford and Everton set up and played against Arsenal. City is not a team that park the bus defending deep ,that is the kind of game that suit Arsenal. Even at that Brentford goal was an off side the referee committee had apologized to Arsenal. We accept the apology but we know that it was deliberate to take points off Arsenal. This is the third time they apologizing to Arsenal this season.
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Peacecore: 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
Naajjii:

Oga City did not exposed what ?, what happened in the last 2 games was just a slight dip inform. The way City played was not the way Brentford and Everton set up and played against Arsenal. City is not a team that park the bus defending deep ,that is the kind of game that suit Arsenal. Even at that Brentford goal was an off side the referee committee had apologized to Arsenal. We accept the apology but we know that it was deliberate to take points off Arsenal. This is the third time they apologizing to Arsenal this season.
Remember that Arteta was under Pep. If you watch Arsenal match intently, you will know that it's strength lies on the wings. Hence, Pep in his intelligent and experience used Ake to pocket Saka and kept him out of the match. In the first half, Arsenal dominated buh Pep changed formation and made Walker played more free thereby making Arsenal to be confuse on who to mark, and it paid off. City go pipe Arsenal bro or highest draw
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by BeauBragnar11: 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
Naajjii:

I guess you are the new generation Man U fan. Before some of the teams parading today themselves as top 5 top 6 , Arsenal had been around and had been on top before them.
Wednesday night I will update you Inshaallah..

Lmao...I don see you, old school Arsenal fan, priding on past Glory.

I can bet my life that you've only seen Arsenal lift the EPL only once(At most), and you call yourself a big team?? Gerrarahere mehnnnn angry angry
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by BeauBragnar11: 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
Pneumaa:

Lol, He's just one of twelve players.

Barca won multiple champions league with Victor Valdez.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (2 - 0) On 1st October 2017 / UCL: Bayer Leverkusen Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On 14th February 2012 / Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 4th March 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.