Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 (11640 Views)

Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 / Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (3 - 0) On 11th September 2021 / Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Naajjii: 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
Peacecore:
Remember that Arteta was under Pep. If you watch Arsenal match intently, you will know that it's strength lies on the wings. Hence, Pep in his intelligent and experience used Ake to pocket Saka and kept him out of the match. In the first half, Arsenal dominated buh Pep changed formation and made Walker played more free thereby making Arsenal to be confuse on who to mark, and it paid off. City go pipe Arsenal bro or highest draw
Look at Amature analysis , you don't need pep's intelligence to know that Arsenal's strength is at the wing. You dont need to be a coach to know that,it's a basic thing. Teams had always prepared for Saka and Martinelli for almost all Arsenal matches. Pep did not exposed anything. If you tell me Everton coach exposed Arsenal a little I can agree not City or Brentford. Ake did not Pocket Saka, Arsenal didn't take that game serious. Saka was playing with caution besides Ake cannot Pocket Saka if Odegaard is playing. Wednesday you will feel pity for Ake.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Enemyofpeace: 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
Naajjii:

You people talk like you don't know football, Arsenal is ontop with 2 games to play. What is the only for Arsenal there? Just cos Arsenal drop points means that is Arsenal's fall. Next Arsenal match is against city and the match will be way easier for Arsenal to win than Brentford. Even the Brentford game it was the usual VAR cheat against Arsenal. Today they just issued Apologize for Arsenal for error which was deliberate. Despite the dropping of points due to var and bias referring Arsenal is still on top with games to play.
yinmu! If una no take time una go find una self for number 4 position
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Naajjii: 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
yinmu! If una no take time una go find una self for number 4 position
Oga Arsenal is winning the league.
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Peacecore: 11:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
Naajjii:

Look at Amature analysis , you don't need pep's intelligence to know that Arsenal's strength is at the wing. You dont need to be a coach to know that,it's a basic thing. Teams had always prepared for Saka and Martinelli for almost all Arsenal matches. Pep did not exposed anything. If you tell me Everton coach exposed Arsenal a little I can agree not City or Brentford. Ake did not Pocket Saka, Arsenal didn't take that game serious. Saka was playing with caution besides Ake cannot Pocket Saka if Odegaard is playing. Wednesday you will feel pity for Ake.
You will disappear on Wednesday, I know. The level of confidence you are displaying makes believe that you are going to officiate d match. Or do u think that u r playing Bournemouth? Make sure Arsenal wins o or I go hunt you like bush rat that day
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Enemyofpeace: 6:11am On Feb 13, 2023
Naajjii:

Oga Arsenal is winning the league.
I yinmu you
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Soleye24(m): 6:30am On Feb 13, 2023
Pneumaa:
The weakest Link in this City team is Ederson, Baba no fit catch anything, The defense protects him, but small mistake like this.. Goal

I trust Saka, Xhaka and Odegaard to exploit that.. Ederson na pipe, If City had an Allison, Courtois or De Gea in goal, they will always have the edge but no, na Ederson (pipe).

I don't know why no one else sees it, Ederson is not a world class keeper.. and you can't win Champions league with Ederson manning the goal.

Barca won champions league and all other trophies whereas Victor Valdes was clearly a weak link, so what are you saying? You can come with your facts to show that V.V was a spectacular goal keeper.
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by BENEAMATA: 7:33am On Feb 13, 2023
Theboy21:
cheesy cheesy Nooo... win it like a true champion like d way yall were bragging before cheesy cheesy last time i checked man city were always playing 11 vs 11 tongue
last time out , disgraced calciopoli cheats were winning games with 11 vs 11 too . Playing with players your team don't have funds to buy from club coffers but being funded by Emirati deep pockets .liar , liar , pants on fire ! Technicalities won't get you off this one like with the UEFA sanctions the last time , justice will be served eventually .
Full disclosure , i'm chelsea , we hate the gooners but your team is the barawo that got caught and everyone is on your case for now .
Good morning all. .
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Theboy21: 8:43am On Feb 13, 2023
BENEAMATA:
last time out , disgraced calciopoli cheats were winning games with 11 vs 11 too . Playing with players your team don't have funds to buy from club coffers but being funded by Emirati deep pockets .liar , liar , pants on fire ! Technicalities won't get you off this one like with the UEFA sanctions the last time , justice will be served eventually .
Full disclosure , i'm chelsea , we hate the gooners but your team is the barawo that got caught and everyone is on your case for now .
Good morning all. .
cheesy cheesy Between *** my club will be part of the beneficiaries if city were to be sanctioned, but i want Arsenal to win the league just like the way their fans were bragging bout winning the league with no stress, you can see they are already losing hope gradually praying for city to be punished so they can claim d title effortlessly *** i am a United***

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by BENEAMATA: 8:48am On Feb 13, 2023
Theboy21:
cheesy cheesy Between *** my club will be part of the beneficiaries if city were to be sanctioned, but i want Arsenal to win the league just like the way their fans were bragging bout winning the league with no stress, you can see they are already losing hope gradually praying for city to be punished so they can claim d title effortlessly *** i am a United***
oh , i see . Will love if mourinho can get the 2018 title .

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Almiron: 9:52am On Feb 13, 2023
Peacecore:
What actually gave him this bragging right is what I don't know o. Or na him go officiate d match ๐Ÿ™„
I'm surprised too, Arsenal fans dey brag against City!!! What an insult, small bumbum dey shake
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Pneumaa(m): 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
Soleye24:

Barca won champions league and all other trophies whereas Victor Valdes was clearly a weak link, so what are you saying? You can come with your facts to show that V.V was a spectacular goal keeper.

Lmao, dude.. you are comparing the best team in the 2000s era to this City team? Any keeper in that Barcaโ€™s dream team will do bits, they didnโ€™t need to have a world class keeper to do it

But compare with the modern game, you need your keeper to save your ass now and then.. the days you donโ€™t play well, the little mistakes, the days you are missing chances , look at Liverpool vs Madrid CL final.. Courtois won them that game, any other keeper and Liverpool would have won by at least 3 goals

My point is with a better shot stopper, City would be unstoppable.. so many goals they conceded this season could have been avoided.. bro, just watch Ederson bah.. he saves the unlikely ones but the simplest goals .. he no fit catch.. na basket abeg

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Pneumaa(m): 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
Peacecore:
He is not as bad as you think. Ederson is not very good with hand buh he saves the unexpected and lose the one he shouldn't lose. He is good with legs, and that's what Pep needs. Pep knows how to play Arsenal the same way Liverpool and Spurs know how to play City. The earlier you know this, the better for you. Arsenal's power is at the wings, that's what Pep utilized and caged Saka with Ake. Why do you think Ake came as a substitute today. Don't play with Pep and City bro. Dem no be ya mate. Pep can change formation anytime just as they did against Arsenal second half when they discovered that Arsenal was proving stubborn. Today's formation was 4_2_4_1. Pep is a genius.

I agree, Pep is a genius .. my point is that sometimes when things donโ€™t go according to plan.. you need a keeper that can save your ass like De Gea does for Man U or Courtois for Madrid .. I swear even Pope, Raya, Meslier, Ramsdale, Kepa Dibu are better than Ederson .. forget the clean sheets

100% of the time, Ederson concedes a goal from the first shot at him

I trust Pep and the other outfield players, they can create chances, score and all.. but if for some reason Ramsdale decides to be prime Neuer and a single chance from arsenal wins it for them, people will blame Pep.. no be so?

Ask yourself why Ederson never plays for Brazil even with his clean sheets record .. Allison will bench him till kingdom come even though Liverpool are currently rubbish

I donโ€™t know why no one else sees it, Ederson sometimes doesnโ€™t even dive .. and makes silly mistakes like against Spurs, sake of say na โ€œball playing keeper โ€œ
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Peacecore: 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
Pneumaa:

I agree, Pep is a genius .. my point is that sometimes when things donโ€™t go according to plan.. you need a keeper that can save your ass like De Gea does for Man U or Courtois for Madrid .. I swear even Pope, Raya, Meslier, Ramsdale, Kepa Dibu are better than Ederson .. forget the clean sheets

100% of the time, Ederson concedes a goal from the first shot at him

I trust Pep and the other outfield players, they can create chances, score and all.. but if for some reason Ramsdale decides to be prime Neuer and a single chance from arsenal wins it for them, people will blame Pep.. no be so?

Ask yourself why Ederson never plays for Brazil even with his clean sheets record .. Allison will bench him till kingdom come even though Liverpool are currently rubbish

I donโ€™t know why no one else sees it, Ederson sometimes doesnโ€™t even dive .. and makes silly mistakes like against Spurs, sake of say na โ€œball playing keeper โ€œ
You are right buh it's not totally his fault. Pep gives him more leg training than hand training knowing that the defense system will close the loopholes. Ederson was better with hand before now, you know that. He is can make a good midfielder though. And that's what Pep wants.
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Peacecore: 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
Almiron:
I'm surprised too, Arsenal fans dey brag against City!!! What an insult, small bumbum dey shake
Allow am make he just dey play

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Almiron: 11:02pm On Feb 15, 2023
Naajjii:

Haha this one don collect he dey call person mor0n. ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ.
Sorry it's no my fault that Arsenal has got its Mojo back and it is a strongest team this season.
weyreh how far, strongest team my asss....
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Almiron: 11:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
Qasim6:

Wetin go kill City on Wednesday be say dem no go wan embarrassed themselves playing dirty football like Everton n Brentford.. We go use dem bounce back to winning ways..
I told you I will find your sorry asssss... How market...mumu .. Una go dey analyse football like ABD
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Almiron: 11:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
Naajjii:

Who is ranting , person is exuding confidence you are talking ranting. You go collect on Wednesday. grin
mumu how market....
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by BeauBragnar11: 11:47pm On Feb 15, 2023
Naajjii:

Oga Wednesday is not far, you think its Everton or Brantford that play gra gra football. Or you think this is FA cup or you think this is Arsenal of before .

How far??

Shey you don beat City now?

Idiot!!! grin grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Naajjii: 11:49pm On Feb 15, 2023
BeauBragnar11:

How far??

Shey you don beat City now?

Idiot!!! grin grin
So you didn't see that Arsenal had injury problems? Man City played with his full squad that isthmus reason.
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Naajjii: 11:54pm On Feb 15, 2023
Almiron:
weyreh how far, strongest team my asss....
This one don get mouth,City can not beat full Arsenal team. City played their full team and Arsenal got Injury problems so this defeat is nothing.
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by BeauBragnar11: 12:02am On Feb 16, 2023
Naajjii:

So you didn't see that Arsenal had injury problems? Man City played with his full squad that isthmus reason.

STFU and take your L like the loser you are grin grin grin

Swerve!!!
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Naajjii: 12:05am On Feb 16, 2023
BeauBragnar11:

STFU and take your L like the loser you are grin grin grin

Swerve!!!
Oga Let full City squad meet Arsenal full squad that is when we go know who is who. Today's match you cant use it to judge anything my friend.. this one is not a lover thing yet my friend ๐Ÿ˜
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Almiron: 12:31am On Feb 16, 2023
Naajjii:

This one don get mouth,City can not beat full Arsenal team. City played their full team and Arsenal got Injury problems so this defeat is nothing.
Mumu when did you start watching ball? It seems you just finished secondary school.

Arsenal have now lost their last 11 PL games to City:

โŒ Arsenal 1-3 City
โŒ Arsenal 1-2 City
โŒ City 5-0 Arsenal
โŒ Arsenal 0-1 City
โŒ City 1-0 Arsenal
โŒ City 3-0 Arsenal
โŒ Arsenal 0-3 City
โŒ City 3-1 Arsenal
โŒ Arsenal 0-2 City
โŒ Arsenal 0-3 City
โŒ City 3-1 Arsenal

Arsenal na walkover for City anyday anytime wherever
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Naajjii: 2:04am On Feb 16, 2023
Almiron:
Mumu when did you start watching ball? It seems you just finished secondary school.

Arsenal have now lost their last 11 PL games to City:

โŒ Arsenal 1-3 City
โŒ Arsenal 1-2 City
โŒ City 5-0 Arsenal
โŒ Arsenal 0-1 City
โŒ City 1-0 Arsenal
โŒ City 3-0 Arsenal
โŒ Arsenal 0-3 City
โŒ City 3-1 Arsenal
โŒ Arsenal 0-2 City
โŒ Arsenal 0-3 City
โŒ City 3-1 Arsenal

Arsenal na walkover for City anyday anytime wherever
Na only 11 matches Arsenal play with Man City? Why did you just pick 11 matches that suit you? grin
Go to this link below you will see records of Arsenal Man City then you will know who be walkover.๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜
http://stats.football.co.uk/head_to_head/arsenal/vs/manchester_city/index.shtml
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by BeauBragnar11: 6:44am On Feb 16, 2023
Naajjii:

Oga Let full City squad meet Arsenal full squad that is when we go know who is who. Today's match you cant use it to judge anything my friend.. this one is not a lover thing yet my friend ๐Ÿ˜

Lmao, And who is the top player missing in your squad?? .... Partey??

Oga STFU you've not beat City for over 8 games in a row now.

Keep quiet abeg angry angry
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Naajjii: 7:18am On Feb 16, 2023
BeauBragnar11:

Lmao, And who is the top player missing in your squad?? .... Partey??

Oga STFU you've not beat City for over 8 games in a row now.

Keep quiet abeg angry angry
Partey and Jesus were missing and these 2 players are huge to Arsenal. Jesus and partey are like Haalaand and Kevin De bruyne. So if we have a match where Haalaand and De bruyne are also not playing then we judge.
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by BeauBragnar11: 7:41am On Feb 16, 2023
Naajjii:

Partey and Jesus were missing and these 2 players are huge to Arsenal. Jesus and partey are like Haalaand and Kevin De bruyne. So if we have a match where Haalaand and De bruyne are also not playing then we judge.

And what happened during the previous 8 meetings (And more), back-to-back??
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Naajjii: 8:20am On Feb 16, 2023
BeauBragnar11:

So Arsenal met man city only in 8 previous matches, why is it only 8 you picked? If you have to go back to history then you give the full history don't limit it to some matches, then we will know how far..
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Almiron: 9:08am On Feb 16, 2023
Naajjii:

Na only 11 matches Arsenal play with Man City? Why did you just pick 11 matches that suit you? grin
Go to this link below you will see records of Arsenal Man City then you will know who be walkover.๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜
http://stats.football.co.uk/head_to_head/arsenal/vs/manchester_city/index.shtml
it seems you lack comprehension.... "Last"
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Naajjii: 12:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
BeauBragnar11:

Go and check all Arsenal vs man city records that will answer you question.
Re: Manchester City Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 12th February 2023 by Naajjii: 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
Almiron:
it seems you lack comprehension.... "Last"
Ha ha this one cannot handle superior argument ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿคฃ . Why do you have to use just last 11 matches that suit man city ? You can aswell use Last 40 matches or last 50 matches..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Real Madrid Vs Galatasaray : UCL (3 - 0) On 3rd April 2013 / Liverpool Vs Everton (4 - 0) On 20th April 2016 / Galatasaray vs Arsenal - UCL (1 - 4) On 9th November 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.