Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

CBN : Who Knows The Answer To This Questions Regarding Emiefiele - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN : Who Knows The Answer To This Questions Regarding Emiefiele (611 Views)

CBN: Who Did This To Us? (pics) / CBN - Who Are Those That Can Afford School/Hospital Bills Abroad / 6 Questions Regarding Mubarak Bala's Blasphemy Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CBN : Who Knows The Answer To This Questions Regarding Emiefiele by Bornbiafra: 11:19am On Feb 10, 2023
Please who can answer this question correctly

What are the academic qualifications of the current CBN Governor Mr Emiefiele ?

And which bodies gave him the qualifications that's if he has any?

Reasons for this questions is that since he assumed office as the governor of CBN I have not seen any policy he has brought out that has benefited this country

All the policy he has brought as governor has brought more damage to this country

I was just thinking about the amount of money CBN used in printing this new note and I just shake my head
The amount he used to print this new note could solved ASUU or NEPA problem in this country

Just thinking aloud with tears in my eyes
Re: CBN : Who Knows The Answer To This Questions Regarding Emiefiele by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 10, 2023
Of course it could but they ASUU and NEPA according to them are regarded with a super low priority
Re: CBN : Who Knows The Answer To This Questions Regarding Emiefiele by Bornbiafra: 7:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
It's a pity
Re: CBN : Who Knows The Answer To This Questions Regarding Emiefiele by AtikuOkowa: 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ask yourself why with all your qualification you are not CBN governor?
Nature see qualification and put him there
Re: CBN : Who Knows The Answer To This Questions Regarding Emiefiele by Parachoko: 7:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
Bornbiafra:
Please who can answer this question correctly

What are the academic qualifications of the current CBN Governor Mr Emiefiele ?

And which bodies gave him the qualifications that's if he has any?

Reasons for this questions is that since he assumed office as the governor of CBN I have not seen any policy he has brought out that has benefited this country

All the policy he has brought as governor has brought more damage to this country

I was just thinking about the amount of money CBN used in printing this new note and I just shake my head
The amount he used to print this new note could solved ASUU or NEPA problem in this country

Just thinking aloud with tears in my eyes
The funny thing is that, there have been plans to redesign the higher denomination since 2020.

He kept on printing the old notes in large volume in 2021 and 2022 even though he knew he wanted to phase it out

Buhari is one of the few politician who won't make him pay for this disaster he has put Nigeria and Nigerians in.
Re: CBN : Who Knows The Answer To This Questions Regarding Emiefiele by Bornbiafra: 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
AtikuOkowa:
Ask yourself why with all your qualification you are not CBN governor?

Nature see qualification and put him there
your sense of reasoning is behind atiku bombom...that's why you failed to get the message behind the post..

I wonder when we all will leave party and work towards restoring this failed Nation

1 Like

Re: CBN : Who Knows The Answer To This Questions Regarding Emiefiele by ednut1(m): 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
A former zenith bank MD With what Nigeria has been going through with low revenue and huge debt. What do you expect him to do Its a sinking ship he juts dey help us patch patch and pour the water out with bucket. The naira stuff came from Buhari and he has to take the blame
Re: CBN : Who Knows The Answer To This Questions Regarding Emiefiele by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 4:40am On Feb 11, 2023
H
Re: CBN : Who Knows The Answer To This Questions Regarding Emiefiele by orisa37: 5:06am On Feb 11, 2023
He is not a BANKER. He has a poor degree in Banking and finance from an improperly accredited University. GEJ HANDED HIM OVER TO PMB AS A DAMAGE CHAMPION. HE IS A DELTAN, IBORI KINGDOM. EMEFIELE IS ABRACADABRA.
Re: CBN : Who Knows The Answer To This Questions Regarding Emiefiele by chrisxxx(m): 5:14am On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:
The funny thing is that, there have been plans to redesign the higher denomination since 2020.

He kept on printing the old notes in large volume in 2021 and 2022 even though he knew he wanted to phase it out

Buhari is one of the few politician who won't make him pay for this disaster he has put Nigeria and Nigerians in.
He raised a substantial amount for Buhari campaign in 2015 despite being a Jonathan's appointee. He played home or away fortunately for him away entered. Emefiele spent over 800 billion to print less than 300 billion naira.
There is no country that would be embarrassed this way that governor won't be sacked or voluntarily resign.
Re: CBN : Who Knows The Answer To This Questions Regarding Emiefiele by ican2020: 5:44am On Feb 11, 2023
Op you are sick and a complete coward

Emiefiele Is carrying out his masters directives and you are here asking stupid questions

What is your own qualifications lowlife besides you and your people account for almost 70 percent fake certificates in Nigeria

Emiefiele Is from IKA where fake certificates is not welcome or encouraged at all

Just do your research before spinning or spreading trash
Re: CBN : Who Knows The Answer To This Questions Regarding Emiefiele by Bornbiafra: 7:33am On Feb 11, 2023
ican2020:
Op you are sick and a complete coward

Emiefiele Is carrying out his masters directives and you are here asking stupid questions

What is your own qualifications lowlife besides you and your people account for almost 70 percent fake certificates in Nigeria

Emiefiele Is from IKA where fake certificates is not welcome or encouraged at all

Just do your research before spinning or spreading trash
what policies has he brought that has benefited the country...

Emiefiele is sole reason why dollar rate is high
Re: CBN : Who Knows The Answer To This Questions Regarding Emiefiele by Gaabasky: 7:48am On Feb 11, 2023
The guy has bn a disaster. Even Jonathan that employed him knw that the guy did not merit the post but used him for his political gain n Buhari cabals saw an opportunity to infest on the country through backdoor and Buhari bn unrepentant pro cabal and unwise leader( Buhari himself is good man but not a wise man) swallowed all the bile duct secretions emitted from him.
It's very unfortunate

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Ask Me For Money If You Vote Bulaba Or Atiku / Mynd44 Why Manipulate Thread Titles To Favour Tinubu? / POLITICS:, President Buhari And Governor El Rufai Together. Caption This Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.