Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting (40763 Views)

Tinubu Mulls Extension Of Old Naira Notes Deadline / Buhari Presides Over Council Of State Meeting (Photos) / President Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Arrive Council Of State Meeting In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by Didi2d(m): 1:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
Atlantis585:
But the swine FFK don announce what will be decided before the meeting come start.

He probably has gotten the information already, I guess
Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by Jogs1900: 1:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
madridguy:
Nice one. With Mallam El Rufai in thy building, we will continue spending our old naira note.
Meeting of big men..The liars and pretenders are not called.
Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by Jogs1900: 1:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
ganisucks:

Banks are telling customers that by 3pm, their old notes will become extinct. A few videos of people rejecting the old notes will be the final nail in the coffin. Goodluck banking at Bank de Elrufai.
Which one will be considered? People rejecting the old naira or people lives in danger..This is not a good time to be a banker.

1 Like

Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by sylve11: 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
All these meetings sef!

Oga go and release people money so that they can buy food joor!

Me sef tire. cool
Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
Atlantis585:
But the swine FFK don announce what will be decided before the meeting come start.

You are a fool for calling FFK a swine over an intelligent statement he made.

Today is Friday (Jumat). Our Muslim brothers and sisters cannot queue up at the gates of Banks to swap money and forego prayers. Today deadline is not feasible.

If Emefiele had been a Yoruba man he would have been sacked by BUHARI. All the efforts of Elrufai, Bello and the Zamfara are part of APC plans to protect Emefiele and Buhari but Malami a man of deals thought otherwise. At Kebbi, Malami's State, nobody can stop them from spending old naira notes today.

Ajaokuta Kaduna Kano (AKK) Gas Pipeline projects was awarded to an IBO. An IBO got =N=85 billion Census project. If these projects were awarded to Yorubas, the IBO lamentation will make the projects to be cancelled. I am doing this for reference purpose in future.

I know, if Emefiele were to be a Yoruba, he would have been removed. Buhari would have used him as a scapegoat to save himself this embarrassment.

2 Likes

Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by toneroforever(m): 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2023
Dsalvo:

Shameless and discredited old man. Is it not time you retire and disappear from here?

Remember what I repeatedly told you last year, before the APC Primaries when you were making similar noise and claiming Tinubu will never get APC Presidential ticket?

I told you and your fellow haters that nothing you say, wish or do can erase the real worth and importance of Yorubas to Nigeria that means many wise political leader, from North to South, will help Tinubu become President.

They already helped him win APC Primaries overwhelmingly to your disgrace, after you hailed malami etal non-stop like a shameless groupie, still you cannot hide your face in shame.

They will again all deliver the Presidency for Tinubu and the Yorubas. After that I will drive you to Cameroon to start your new life.

@ the bolded: That's all that matters to u. Presidency to Tinubu & Yorubas, even if he is physically and mentally unfit.....& that's the reason for his failure- extreme tribalism.
We r interested in rescuing this country, that's why Obi is the incoming president of the country.
Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by Atlantis585: 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
Didi2d:

He probably has gotten the information already, I guess

Gotten final decision on a matter yet to be discussed?

He is a merchant of lies and falsehoods.

Remember he ones threatened: “ I will rather die than join APC”.

Today he is in APC.

Waiting for him to kpai himself.
Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by ganisucks(f): 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
Jogs1900:

Which one will be considered? People rejecting the old naira or people lives in danger..This is not a good time to be a banker.
Kano and Ondo state has gone to court, because they've realized that the Supreme Court ruling is OYO tings. The only bank collecting old notes is Bank De Elrufai.
Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by ganisucks(f): 1:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
Corrinthians:
You write this..

The same you, on the same thread wrote..

How more confused can a human being get?🤡🤡
Is Buhari the CBN governor. Read and digest well, before commenting.
Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by NwokoloOwa: 1:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
All these meetings sef!

Oga go and release people money so that they can buy food joor!

wink smiley wink
Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by drlateef: 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
madridguy:
Nice one. With Mallam El Rufai in thy building, we will continue spending our old naira note.

The best comment of the day. IPOB can continue using their people as sacrifice, not Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by drlateef: 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
#iStandWithBuhari he should not obey the court order he should go ahead ✌️🙌 with what he wants 👉

And he should continue incarcerating Kanu without listening to supreme court. 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by writeprof(m): 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
That's not the Koko! Let them release MONEY to NIGERIANS to meet their needs.

For days now, I can't pay a cheque into my account talkless of accessing money because the banks are not opened to customers.

OLD notes is beside the issue. Let money be released OLD or NEW. We're not at war and monies are being rationed to people. WHY

3 Likes

Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by Atlantis585: 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
babaolofin:

You are a fool for calling FFK a swine over an intelligent statement he made.

Today is Friday (Jumat). Our Muslim brothers and sisters cannot queue up at the gates of Banks to swap money and forego prayers. Today deadline is not feasible.

If Emefiele had been a Yoruba man he would have been sacked by BUHARI. All the efforts of Elrufai, Bello and the Zamfara are part of APC plans to protect Emefiele and Buhari but Malami a man of deals thought otherwise. At Kebbi, Malami's State, nobody can stop them from spending old naira notes today.

Ajaokuta Kaduna Kano (AKK) Gas Pipeline projects was awarded to an IBO. An IBO got =N=85 billion Census project. If these projects were awarded to Yorubas, the IBO lamentation will make the projects to be cancelled. I am doing this for reference purpose in future.

I know, if Emefiele were to be a Yoruba, he would have been removed. Buhari would have used him as a scapegoat to save himself this embarrassment.

Okay, my brother sorry for calling FFK Mr. Gutter Mouth a swine.

FFK is a pig.

I hope you are happy now.

Your argument on Muslims not able to queue at the bank today because it’s a Friday is absolute nonsense.

Na today dem announce am?

Try to have some commonsense.

You don’t sound like you have sense judging from your write up here.

I still love you my brother, regardless.

1 Like

Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by Tareq1105: 1:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
madridguy:

The new Naira Policy was a good idea but it was badly executed with the intention of getting at political elites who are smarter and the poorest of the poor are suffering for it. Tell me in all honesty without biased mind, do you think the Atikus, Tinubus, Obis, Kwakwasos, and others, with high influence and some have lion shares in our banks, and Emefiele imagine in his empty head that he wants to deal with them? Buhari later said he wants to prevent vote buying even when they bought votes for him in 2019. You change currency when Nigeria and Nigerians are at peace period. You don't add INEC cards to petrol scarcity and currency swap challenges all at the same time. Like I said, it's a good policy but executed with bad intention.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by President2001(m): 1:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
Obasanjo will never be part to this kind of meeting

1 Like

Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by africanpride1: 1:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by Didi2d(m): 1:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
Atlantis585:

Gotten final decision on a matter yet to be discussed?

He is a merchant of lies and falsehoods.

Remember he ones threatened: “ I will rather die than join APC”.

Today he is in APC.

Waiting for him to kpai himself.

Lol, true talk from you though
Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by Zulum500: 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
ganisucks:

Thanks be to Mother Hera, NEPA has finally given you light to charge your phone.

I feel your BP and painment 🤣
Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by Zulum500: 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
President2001:
Obasanjo will never be part to this kind of meeting

I know how pained you were

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by africanpride1: 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2023
cool

1 Like

Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by Zulum500: 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2023
Atlantis585:

Okay, my brother sorry for calling FFK Mr. Gutter Mouth a swine.

FFK is a pig.

I hope you are happy now.

Your argument on Muslims not able to queue at the bank today because it’s a Friday is absolute nonsense.

Na today dem announce am?

Try to have some commonsense.

You don’t sound like you have sense judging from your write up here.

I still love you my brother, regardless.

Go and rest 🐖
Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by CursedOsuPigs: 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
Asgard13:
Tinubu will never ever sit in villa as President

That’s the reality

February 25 is here grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by ganisucks(f): 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2023
Zulum500:

I feel your BP and painment 🤣
Me, pained?! I'm peachy, unlike Ganduje who's crying everywhere and dragging the FG to court. Lest I forget, what happened to Kano rally?
Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by ambale(m): 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2023
ganisucks:

Are you on codeine. Your mentor, Tinubu wants Buhari to obey the ruling.
And besides, Buhari has no choice but to obey it, it's the Supreme Court. Even Malami has said the FG will obey the ruling.

It's not even about obeying it, except if you get enough old notes for hand, the banks no just gree release money again

Supreme court go begin beat bank managers to load their ATMs with money

Some banks na 2k max some na 5k

The deed is done already, they waited for too long before acting

1 Like

Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by Jogs1900: 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
ganisucks:

Kano and Ondo state has gone to court, because they've realized that the Supreme Court ruling is OYO tings. The only bank collecting old notes is Bank De Elrufai.
Well, it's a chess game but at the end, Many Nigerians will suffer for Emefile is partisan..Every decision he takes will be viewed from the political angle..That's the issue.
Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by ganisucks(f): 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

February 25 is here grin
That's true. I wonder why Ganduje dragged the FG to court, if Tinubu is already coasting to victory? It's a real brainstorming question.

1 Like

Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by Zulum500: 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
ganisucks:

That's true. I wonder why Ganduje dragged the FG to court, if Tinubu is already coasting to victory? It's a real brainstorming question.

🤣🤣🤣😁 See painment
Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by maridrug(m): 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
Asgard13:
Tinubu will never ever sit in villa as President

That’s the reality

Your authoritating instinct cannot be validated with your one vote... if God knows Bola will liberate Nigeria fro the evil cabals, let His will be done.
I need a leader that can bring together a formidable team to turn things around.
No saints among all in including yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Soldiers Injured By Shiites During Yesterday's Protest In Abuja / Why The North Cannot Allow Breakup Of Nigeria - Garba Adamu / Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.