Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

What Chief Obasanjo Said About Tinubu Advocate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Chief Obasanjo Said About Tinubu Advocate (260 Views)

25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today / What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. / What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In 2015 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Chief Obasanjo Said About Tinubu Advocate by Arafat2022: 11:56am On Feb 10, 2023
About Nasir Elrufai:

"I recognized his weaknesses; the worst being his inability to be loyal to anybody or any issue for long, but only to Nasir El - Rufai".

"I have heard of how he viciously savaged the reputation of his uncle, a man who was like his foster father".

"Character wise, Nasir has not much going for him".

"My vivid recollection of him is his penchant for lying, for unfair embellishment of stories and his inability to sustain loyalty for long".

"I believe that he can still be used in public service under guidance and sufficient oversight, making allowance for the psychology of his petit size".

"He was described as a malicious liar. He was more than that; he is a pathological purveyor of untruths and half - truths with little or no regard for integrity".

~ Page110 of 'MY WATCH' by Obasanjo.

Re: What Chief Obasanjo Said About Tinubu Advocate by dele1727: 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
grin grin grin
What did Obasanjo say about Obasanjo?

(1) (Reply)

New Notes Scarcity: The Gods Are Now In The Street Fighting For The New Notes / Dr Dayo Kayode Bares It All On Atiku (A Must Watch)! / Why Urchins Are Not Using Drone To Capture BAT & Atiku Rallies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.