Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah (2138 Views)

The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower / Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy / Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by sukkot: 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
This year 2023 would be the most historic year in the history of this planet. There would be the battle of Armageddon, the fall of the USA and the emergence of the messiah . Get ready

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
sukkot:
This year 2023 would be the most historic year in the history of this planet. There would be the battle of Armageddon, the fall of the USA and the emergence of the messiah . Get ready

False prophesy

1 Like

Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by OkCornel(m): 2:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
sukkot:

Yeah right, the doom sayers said the same thing during pandemic.

They said the same thing at the start of the Russian Ukraine war, yet here we are.

When you are ready to tell yourselves the truth, you will be free from all this madness.

8 Likes

Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by MrPresident1: 6:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
OkCornel:

They said the same thing at the start of the Russian Ukraine, yet here we are.

When you are ready to tell yourselves the truth, you will be free from all this madness.

What kind of a person associates the coming of Christ, the Messiah, with doom?

Where is it written in the Bible that the coming of Messiah is doomsday? Is the coming of the kingdom of God a doomsday event? Why do you assert without proof? Prove to us, using the Bible, that the coming of Messiah is a doomsday event and all about doom? Prove it to us! Show us verses from the Bible that says that when Christ reigns instead of the earth to be repaired, and renewed, and reconstructed and rehabilitated, we all will be destroyed!

Can you see that you are the one that is mad now?

The pandemic is in the Bible, we broke it down! Joel 3:14, multitudes in the valley of decision, did you make the decision to take the vaccine that is rebellion against God?

The Russia-Ukraine war is in the Bible, we have broken it down, even explaining the sequence of events Daniel 11:40-45. America+NATO is the king of the South, Russia+Allies (Persia-Iran, Elam-India, ShebaDedan-Saudi Arabia, NK, Turkiye, China-Moab) is the king of the North

Yet, you call a man who wants the kingdom of God to come, mad.

The kingdom of God is the salvation of Nigeria, it is the turn around for good of the whole world, it is the redemption and salvation of the 'Blackman', and the whole world, yet you call a man who desires this, mad?

If a man has built treasures in the kingdom of God and desires such treasures, who calls such a person mad? Matthew 6:19-21

Have you not read that everyone who has done anything for the kingdom of God's sake will received an hundredfold reward for every single deed? If a man desires the treasures of heaven, his own treasures, is he a mad person?

Have you not read that Christ, the sun of righteousness will arise with healing in his wings and will care for us, pamper us, feed us, cure us, heal us and nurture us? You hate to be healed, pampered, cured, nurtured?

Yet you call a man who desires all these things to come right now, mad. Now answer for yourself, who is the mad one?!

This is gross disdain for the kingdom of God and its ramifications

This is wickedness!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by OkCornel(m): 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
MrPresident1:

Where is it written in the Bible that the coming of Messiah is doomsday? Is the coming of the kingdom of God a doomsday event? Why do you assert without proof? Prove to us, using the Bible, that the coming of Messiah is a doomsday event and all about doom? Prove it to us! Show us verses from the Bible that says that when Christ reigns instead of the earth to be repaired, and renewed, and reconstructed and rehabilitated, we all will be destroyed!

The pandemic is in the Bible, we broke it down! Joel 3:14, multitudes in the valley of decision, did you make the decision to take the vaccine that is rebellion against God?

The Russia-Ukraine war is in the Bible, we have broken it down, even explaining the sequence of events Daniel 11:40-45. America+NATO is the king of the South, Russia+Allies (Persia-Iran, Elam-India, ShebaDedan-Saudi Arabia, NK, Turkiye, China-Moab) is the king of the North

The kingdom of God is the salvation of Nigeria, it is the turn around for good of the whole world, it is the redemption and salvation of the 'Blackman', and the whole world, yet you call a man who desires this, mad?

If a man has built treasures in the kingdom of God and desires such treasures, who calls such a person mad? Matthew 6:19-21

Have you not read that everyone who has done anything for the kingdom of God's sake will received an hundredfold reward for every single deed? If a man desires the treasures of heaven, his own treasures, is he a mad person?

Have you not read that Christ, the sun of righteousness will arise with healing in his wings and will care for us, pamper us, feed us, cure us, heal us and nurture us? You hate to be healed, pampered, cured, nurtured?

Yet you call a man who desires all these things to come right now, mad. Now answer for yourself, who is the mad one?!

This is wickedness!

Now this clown hops on my mentions.
When I ask you a few questions then you display your eisegesis and stupid doctrines which is totally unscriptural.

Now for starters quote Job 3 v 14 and tell us how that is the prophecy for Covid-19 pandemic.

Also quote Daniel 11 v 40-45 and tell us how that is connected to the Russian Ukraine war.

It’s a shame to see how Jewish apocalyptic literature interpreted out of context has bred a lot of religious idiots in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by jaephoenix(m): 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
sukkot:
This guy grin
When are you gonna see a shrink? Your manic tendencies are getting worse

4 Likes

Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by MrPresident1: 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2023
OkCornel:

Now this clown hops on my mentions.
When I ask you a few questions then you display your eisegesis and stupid doctrines which is totally unscriptural.

Now for starters quote Job 3 v 14 and tell us how that is the prophecy for Covid-19 pandemic.

Also quote Daniel 11 v 40-45 and tell us how that is connected to the Russian Ukraine war.

It’s a shame to see how Jewish apocalyptic literature interpreted out of context has a bred a lot of religious idiots in Nigeria.

Is the coming of Messiah a doomsday event?

Show us proof from the Bible that we'll all die when Messiah comes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by OkCornel(m): 8:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
MrPresident1:

Is the coming of Messiah a doomsday event?

Show us proof from the Bible that we'll all die when Messiah comes

As expected, he doesn’t have the answers to my questions.

Yet he’s putting words in my mouth claiming I said everyone will die when the messiah comes.

At your age and with your understanding of English, absolutely everyone has to die before an event is seen as a doomsday event?

The level of idiocy on display from grown ass adults on this platform is disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by MrPresident1: 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
OkCornel:

As expected, he doesn’t have the answers to my questions.

Yet he’s putting words in my mouth claiming I said everyone will die when the messiah comes.

At your age and with your understanding of English, absolutely everyone has to die before an event is seen as a doomsday event?

The level of idiocy on display from grown ass adults on this platform is disgusting.

Is it right to fight or call anyone mad who desires the kingdom of God to come? What is the rationale for calling such a one mad?

You equated the coming of Messiah to doomsday, and called sukkot mad. Now, who is mad between you who calls the return of Messiah doomsday, and, the one who desires the kingdom of God to come as it is written, that, where your heart is, your treasures will be?

Who is mad between you and sukkot?

Does it mean that you do not have treasures in heaven? Seeing that you equate heaven with madness and doomsday? Your heart is not in heaven? Your heart and treasures are right here on this earth?

If your treasure is right here and now, what does this imply about you and your person according to the Bible?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by OkCornel(m): 8:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
MrPresident1:

Is it right to fight or call anyone mad who desires the kingdom of God to come? What is the rationale for calling such a one mad?

You equated the coming of Messiah to doomsday, and called sukkot mad. Now, who is mad between you who calls the return of Messiah doomsday, and, the one who desires the kingdom of God to come as it is written, that, where your heart is, your treasures will be?

Who is mad between you and sukkot?

Does it mean that you do not have treasures in heaven? Seeing that you equate heaven with madness and doomsday? Your heart is not in heaven? Your heart and treasures are right here on this earth?

If your treasure is right here and now, what does this imply about you and your person according to the Bible?

And that is how MrPresident1 eventually dodged my questions on this thread after quoting me.

At his age, doomsday event means absolutely everybody will die.

There will be destruction on the day of the coming of the son of man. Obviously not everyone will die.

If you don’t know this by now with the so called Bible you’ve been reading for most of your adulthood, then I’m really ashamed and embarrassed for you.

1 Like

Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by sukkot: 8:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
OkCornel:

They said the same thing at the start of the Russian Ukraine war, yet here we are.

that war is still raging
Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by OkCornel(m): 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
And to the clown setting fraudulent prophetic time tables on this platform.

The month of March will come and pass, then you’ll tell us another cock and bull story.

Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by sukkot: 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
FATHAT:

False prophesy
alright bro but stay close to this thread throughout 2023
Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by sukkot: 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
MrPresident1:

This is wickedness!
Yes Sir!!! and these peoples problems is that they are in darkness not only spiritually but also they are not current with world events where as we speak now all the armies of the world are gathering for this great wAr. Salute my kind Sir
Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by sukkot: 9:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
jaephoenix:

This guy grin
When are you gonna see a shrink? Your manic tendencies are getting worse
just stay close to this thread in 2023. Don’t run anywhere
Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by sukkot: 9:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
OkCornel:
And to the clown setting fraudulent prophetic time tables on this platform.

The month of March will come and pass, then you’ll tell us another cock and bull story.
stay close to the thread and we shall see events unfold together. Don’t run away bro
Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by MrPresident1: 9:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
OkCornel:

And that is how MrPresident1 eventually dodged my questions on this thread after quoting me.

At his age, doomsday event means absolutely everybody will die.

There will be destruction on the day of the coming of the son of man. Obviously not everyone will die.

If you don’t know this by now with the so called Bible you’ve been reading for most of your adulthood, then I’m really ashamed and embarrassed for you.

Obviously you want Christ to come as soon as possible, you are even more anxious and expectant than sukkot. It was passion and zeal for the kingdom that consumed you.

So your calling him mad was a slip of tongue, and your equating the coming of Messiah to doomsday was a mistake too

Oya, be a man and apologise to sukkot, it was just a honest mistake from you and you earnestly desire Christ to come right now, I can see this from your candid responses

Give your apologies which pledges your continued allegiance to God's kingdom, and we are all fine again grin grin
Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by sukkot: 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
MrPresident1:

Obviously you want Christ to come as soon as possible, you are even more anxious and expectant than sukkot. It was passion and zeal for the kingdom that consumed you.

So your calling him mad was a slip of tongue, and your equating the coming of Messiah to doomsday was a mistake too

Oya, be a man and apologise to sukkot, it was just a honest mistake from you and you earnestly desire Christ to come right now, I can see this from your candid responses

Give your apologies which pledges your continued allegiance to God's kingdom, and we are all fine again grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lol that man will learn from his mistakes when he sees events unfold . In fact let me post a video right now . Let me look for it. The gathering of the armies. 2023 it’s all going down after that massive earthquake in turkey. That was the trigger point after the Euphrates dried up
Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by sukkot: 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2023

1 Like

Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by OkCornel(m): 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
sukkot:
stay close to the thread and we shall see events unfold together. Don’t run away bro

If I can get a dollar for every false prediction you’ve put on this platform, I’ll be a millionaire right now.

I’ll be there at end of April to have a good laugh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by OkCornel(m): 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
MrPresident1:

What is more important is living a spirit led and purpose filled life.

Whether Christ comes now or not shouldn’t stop that.

Pause and think about the generations before you for over 2000 years that were convinced Jesus will come in their lifetime after misunderstanding the prophecies?

Don’t put the cart before the horse.
Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by MrPresident1: 10:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
OkCornel:

What is more important is living a spirit led and purpose filled life.

Whether Christ comes now or not shouldn’t stop that.

Pause and think about the generations before you for over 2000 years that were convinced Jesus will come in their lifetime after misunderstanding the prophecies?

Don’t put the cart before the horse.

Yes we all know you are living a Spirit filled life grin grin

Apologise to sukkot because you called him mad. It was obviously your zeal and passion for the kingdom of God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by OkCornel(m): 10:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
MrPresident1:

Yes we all know you are living a Spirit filled life grin grin

Apologise to sukkot because you called him mad. It was obviously your zeal and passion for the kingdom of God

False prophesy is the madness I'm addressing. If you infer from that that Sukkot is mad, that is your conclusion, not mine.

Read what I said there slowly

"When you are ready to tell yourselves the truth, you will be free from all this madness"

The bolded is not for Sukkot only, but for all false prophets fond of setting timetables and making a mockery of Christ with their lies.
False prophecy is the issue, that aside - I don't have anything personal issues with Sukkot.
Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by MrPresident1: 11:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
OkCornel:

False prophesy is the madness I'm addressing. If you infer from that that Sukkot is mad, that is your conclusion, not mine.

Read what I said there slowly

"When you are ready to tell yourselves the truth, you will be free from all this madness"

The bolded is not for Sukkot only, but for all false prophets fond of setting timetables and making a mockery of Christ with their lies.
False prophecy is the issue, that aside - I don't have anything personal issues with Sukkot.

OkCornel:

...doom sayers said the same thing during the pandemic
...when you are ready to tell yourselves the truth, you will be free from all this madness

You equated one veritable sign of the coming of Christ with doom-mongering, the thing that Christ told us to rejoice at when we see, you pooh-poohed.

You are not of Christ!

You called all those earnestly watching and anxiously waiting for his return, who are making projections based upon seeing what Christ told them to watch out for, you rounded them all up and called them mad.

You are not of Christ!

You refused to apologise after being called out and given an olive branch

You are not of Christ!

You are a dog of satan.
Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by OkCornel(m): 11:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
MrPresident1:

...doom sayers said the same thing during the pandemic
...when you are ready to tell yourselves the truth, you will be free from all this madness

You equated one veritable sign of the coming of Christ with doom-mongering, the thing that Christ told us to rejoice at when we see, you pooh-poohed.

You are not of Christ!

You called all those earnestly watching and anxiously waiting for his return, who are making projections based upon seeing what Christ told them to watch out for, you rounded them all up and called them mad.

You are not of Christ!

You refused to apologise after being called out and given an olive branch

You are not of Christ!

You are a dog of satan.

You must be blind to what Sukkot typed then.

You deliberately skipped;
1. Armageddon
2. The downfall of the United States

And jumped to the coming of Christ.

So Armageddon and the fall of the United States Sukkot predicted are not doomsday events?

Are you sure you are not r.etarded?

2 Likes

Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by MrPresident1: 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
OkCornel:

You must be blind to what Sukkot typed then.

You deliberately skipped;
1. Armageddon
2. The downfall of the United States

And jumped to the coming of Christ.

So Armageddon and the fall of the United States Sukkot predicted are not doomsday events?

Are you sure you are not r.etarded?

They have all been explained, dog of satan

Armageddon and the fall of the United States of America are not doomsday events to God's children, they are events that must happen to punish disobedience and wickedness. They must happen before Christ will reign.

In Armageddon, the rebellious perish. In America's fall Babylon-Sodom-Gomorrah is vanquished. Christians who know the truth do not see them as doomsday events

And so, you are right in a sense, Armageddon and the fall of America are doomsday events to dogs of Satan who place all their hopes in this upside down world and who are doing the work of their father Satan. The coming of Jesus must fill them with trepidation. It is their doomsday!

You are nothing but a dog of Satan!
Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by OkCornel(m): 11:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
MrPresident1:

They have all been explained, dog of satan

Armageddon and the fall of the United States of America are not doomsday events to God's children, they are events that must happen to punish disobedience and wickedness. They must happen before Christ will reign.

In Armageddon, the rebellious perish. In America's fall Babylon-Sodom-Gomorrah is vanquished. Christians who know the truth do not see them as doomsday events

And so, you are right in a sense, Armageddon and the fall of America are doomsday events to dogs of Satan who place all their hopes in this upside down world and who are doing the work of their father Satan. The coming of Jesus must fill them with trepidation. It is their doomsday!

You are nothing but a dog of Satan!

Why are working so hard to prove to everyone you are empty headed? Answer my question and stop typing epistles.

Is Armageddon (a war that will claim lives of millions) and the downfall of the United States predicted by your fellow false prophet Sukkot classify as doomsday events? Is there going to be doom on that day? Yes or No. I didn’t ask whether it’s for believers or sinners, so don’t just include that one to shift the goal post which you are very fond of.

I just want you to prove to everyone that common sense is far away from you.

Answer this question with a simple yes or no answer and stop being a coward.
Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by MrPresident1: 11:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
OkCornel:

Why are working so hard to prove to everyone you are empty headed? Answer my question and stop typing epistles.

Is Armageddon (a war that will claim lives of millions) and the downfall of the United States predicted by your fellow false prophet Sukkot classify as doomsday events? Yes or No.

I just want you to prove to everyone that common sense is far away from you.

Answer this question with a simple yes or no answer and stop being a coward.

Children of God are looking forward to the return of Christ with hope and expectation. Satan's dogs are looking forward to doomsday in Armageddon!

Children of God have no part in Armageddon, children of God have no part in the fall of America, God is abundantly able to protect his own

You are a dog of Satan!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by OkCornel(m): 12:02am On Feb 11, 2023
As in I just don’t get why a grown ass man like MrPresident1 is fond of creating arguments no one brought in the first place.

1. He mentioned everyone will have to die at the second coming of Christ before it’s a doomsday event.

2. Now he’s shouting Armageddon and downfall of United States will affect sinners only.

Did I bring up these arguments, or is someone’s understanding of basic English so faulty?

What a pity! Too many Bible thumping idiots with zero critical thinking skills on this platform.
Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by OkCornel(m): 12:05am On Feb 11, 2023
MrPresident1:

Children of God are looking forward to the return of Christ with hope and expectation. Satan's dogs are looking forward to doomsday in Armageddon!

Children of God have no part in Armageddon, children of God have no part in the fall of America, God is abundantly able to protect his own

You are a dog of Satan!

Keep on barking.

Is Armageddon and the so called downfall of United States predicted by your fellow false prophet Sukkot doomsday events? Yes or No.

I don’t give a damn about who is doomed as you’re the one who brought up that argument to confuse yourself.

Is the destruction of lives and property on a massive scale no longer a doomsday event where you come from?

Your parents just wasted their money sending you to school. You lack understanding of basic English.
Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by MrPresident1: 12:11am On Feb 11, 2023
OkCornel:

Keep on barking.

Is Armageddon and the so called downfall of United States predicted by your fellow false prophet Sukkot doomsday events? Yes or No.

I don’t give a damn about who is doomed as you’re the one who brought up that argument to confuse yourself.

Is the destruction of lives and property on a massive scale no longer a doomsday event where you come from?

Your parents just wasted their money sending you to school. You lack understanding of basic English.

Armageddon is doomsday to Satan's dogs, this is an incontrovertible fact!

As God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, as he destroyed Jerusalem, as he destroyed Babylon, so will he act in this days to punish the children of disobedience. Where's the doomsday here? Does it concern Gods children? NO!

And you are right to be very afraid. Be very afraid!

You are a dog of Satan!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Literal Bible Belief Possible? / Jewels Falling From Heaven In The Church In Puerto Rico / 5 Things You (probably) Did Not Know About Easter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.