Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah (2198 Views)

The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower / Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy / Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by MrPresident1: 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
OkCornel:

MrPresident1 idly waiting for Armageddon to fix his life’s problems.

Faithless dog
Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by MrPresident1: 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2023
OkCornel:

Yeshua, John the Baptist, Paul, James, Jude, John and other Apostles never had kind words for false prophets or false teachers.

You want me to shake hands with a heretic that has;

1. Preached there will be sex in heaven
2. Consistently set dubious timetables on end time prophecies.

Really?

I should apologise to a false teacher? Nah…

I can consider that when I see examples where Yeshua, John the Baptist, the Apostles, James and Jude (blood brothers of Jesus) tolerated false teachers and false teachings.

The bitter truth must be told, no sugar coating.

You not understanding anything I teach is your mind putting you in safe mode. Your mind just put you in safe mode to avoid self destruction.

The things I teach could easily over load your mind and kill you. You die from electrical overload
Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by MrPresident1: 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
SeraphEl:
Okcornel, mr President,

…..Yeshua is weeping on your account!

You both are embarrassing yourselves here!

And ruining the testimony and name of Yeshua, whom you claim to be representing.

I can’t follow what the argument was about. You have lost the plot. You are now just trading insults!

You both are right and wrong all at once.

Swallow your egos. Shake hands and move on. Just stop this rubbish.

Who made you judge and arbiter over anything? And how dare you call what I teach rubbish, are you mad? You must be mad!

Christ does not know you!
Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by OkCornel(m): 11:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
MrPresident1:

Faithless dog

2 Likes

Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by OkCornel(m): 11:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
MrPresident1:

You not understanding anything I teach is your mind putting you in safe mode. Your mind just put you in safe mode to avoid self destruction.

The things I teach could easily over load your mind and kill you. You die from electrical overload

2 Likes

Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by OkCornel(m): 11:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
MrPresident1:

Who made you judge and arbiter over anything? And how dare you call what I teach rubbish, are you mad? You must be mad!

Christ does not know you!

So na false teacher like you wey dey preach “there will be sex in heaven”. Na you Christ sabi abi? 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by MrPresident1: 11:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
OkCornel:

You have become a drone. You have been smitten and killed spiritually. You're now mindless, rolling at the same point like a cracked CD plate, you know that repeating sound that a cracked CD makes when the player hits a bad sector? That's the sound you're making now

fool!
Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by OkCornel(m): 11:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
MrPresident1:

Of course. Your false teachings stink worse than the dump site at Ojota. Your mind is a refuse dump, so I understand. That’s why your mind is easily overloaded and you’re on the edge.

I totally understand.

1 Like

Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by OkCornel(m): 11:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
MrPresident1:

You have become a drone. You have been smitten and killed spiritually. You're now mindless, rolling at the same point like a cracked CD plate, you know that repeating sound that a cracked CD makes when the player hits a bad sector? That's the sound you're making now

fool!

I hope you’ve taken your injections and tablets. Don’t miss your night dose. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by OkCornel(m): 11:50pm On Jun 12, 2023
sukkot:
This year 2023 would be the most historic year in the history of this planet. There would be the battle of Armageddon, the fall of the USA and the emergence of the messiah . Get ready

Gentle reminder. None of this has happened.

1 Like

Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by Kobojunkie: 12:06am On Jun 13, 2023
sukkot:
This year 2023 would be the most historic year in the history of this planet. There would be the battle of Armageddon, the fall of the USA and the emergence of the messiah . Get ready
Wait a second... the same battle of Armageddon that took place almost 1900 years ago during the last days of the city of Jerusalem — the great Babylon? undecided
Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by Kobojunkie: 12:34am On Jun 13, 2023
sukkot:
alright bro but stay close to this thread throughout 2023
How exactly did you come about linking these claims of yours to God? According to scripture, God put a seal on Prophets(prophecies included) and Visions about 1900 years ago - Daniel 9 vs 24 - 26 - all related to His Old Law of Moses. While Jesus Christ made clear that for those who are of Him, His Spirit of Truth who is subject to Him will only reveal that which aligns with His teachings and commandments- God's Truth, and the Kingdom of God. And obviously, none of what you claim has to do with the Kingdom of God or God for that matter so where do you source your claims from? What god/deity is it that you serve? undecided
Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by sukkot: 7:50am On Jun 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How exactly did you come about linking these claims of yours to God? According to scripture, God put a seal on Prophets(prophecies included) and Visions about 1900 years ago - Daniel 9 vs 24 - 26 - all related to His Old Law of Moses. While Jesus Christ made clear that for those who are of Him, His Spirit of Truth who is subject to Him will only reveal that which aligns with His teachings and commandments- God's Truth, and the Kingdom of God. And obviously, none of what you claim has to do with the Kingdom of God or God for that matter so where do you source your claims from? What god/deity is it that you serve? undecided
we in the last days and the books are open. undecided
Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by sukkot: 7:53am On Jun 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Wait a second... the same battle of Armageddon that took place almost 1900 years ago during the last days of the city of Jerusalem — the great Babylon? undecided
nothing new under the sun, that which hath being is that which shall be ecclesiastes 3:15 undecided
Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by sukkot: 8:01am On Jun 13, 2023
OkCornel:

Gentle reminder. None of this has happened.
you blind bro. stop mentioning me please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--25G6lQgB0
Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by OkCornel(m): 10:00am On Jun 13, 2023
sukkot:
you blind bro. stop mentioning me please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--25G6lQgB0

You’re ret.arded mehn.

So Russia Ukraine war is the Armageddon in scriptures abi?

They’re the kings of the east that crossed over the dried Euphrates river Abi?

Keep on smoking that stuff. All these hardened liars sef

1 Like

Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by OkCornel(m): 10:01am On Jun 13, 2023
sukkot:

Still awaiting;

1. Armageddon
2. The fall of USA
3. Emergence of the messiah.

Check into Yaba left ASAP

1 Like

Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by sukkot: 10:05am On Jun 13, 2023
OkCornel:

Still awaiting;

1. Armageddon
2. The fall of USA
3. Emergence of the messiah.

Check into Yaba left ASAP
stop mentioning me bro. stalker
Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by sukkot: 10:06am On Jun 13, 2023
OkCornel:

You’re ret.arded mehn.

So Russia Ukraine war is the Armageddon in scriptures abi?

They’re the kings of the east that crossed over the dried Euphrates river Abi?

Keep on smoking that stuff. All these hardened liars sef
Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by OkCornel(m): 11:34am On Jun 13, 2023
sukkot:

Your lies are being exposed.

We’ll revisit this by year end.

1 Like

Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by Kobojunkie: 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2023
sukkot:
we in the last days and the books are open. undecided
Last days according to you? Which books you open there? undecided

1 Like

Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by Kobojunkie: 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
sukkot:
nothing new under the sun, that which hath being is that which shall be ecclesiastes 3:15 undecided
I know the God of Scripture is nothing but a mumu to you. That is why you would attempt to use that verse there to insist His Word and even judgement does not hold meaning you also think Jesus Christ was a tool and a liar, abi? undecided
Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by sukkot: 1:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I know the God of Scripture is nothing but a mumu to you. That is why you would attempt to use that verse there to insist His Word and even judgement does not hold meaning you also think Jesus Christ was a tool and a liar, abi? undecided
undecided
Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by sukkot: 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Last days according to you? Which books you open there? undecided
undecided
Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by Kobojunkie: 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
sukkot:
undecided
Scriptures mentions of the last days ended with the destruction of Jerusalem over 1900 years ago. Hence the reason why I ask you what deity/god you serve so we can access his own records of his last days to maybe make sense of your claims. undecided

1 Like

Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by Anas09: 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
sukkot:
Sukkkkoooooootttt!!!!!!!. Na who dey give you dis jist sef cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by Anas09: 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
MrPresident1:

What kind of a person associates the coming of Christ, the Messiah, with doom?

Where is it written in the Bible that the coming of Messiah is doomsday? Is the coming of the kingdom of God a doomsday event? Why do you assert without proof? Prove to us, using the Bible, that the coming of Messiah is a doomsday event and all about doom? Prove it to us! Show us verses from the Bible that says that when Christ reigns instead of the earth to be repaired, and renewed, and reconstructed and rehabilitated, we all will be destroyed!

Can you see that you are the one that is mad now?

The pandemic is in the Bible, we broke it down! Joel 3:14, multitudes in the valley of decision, did you make the decision to take the vaccine that is rebellion against God?

The Russia-Ukraine war is in the Bible, we have broken it down, even explaining the sequence of events Daniel 11:40-45. America+NATO is the king of the South, Russia+Allies (Persia-Iran, Elam-India, ShebaDedan-Saudi Arabia, NK, Turkiye, China-Moab) is the king of the North

Yet, you call a man who wants the kingdom of God to come, mad.

The kingdom of God is the salvation of Nigeria, it is the turn around for good of the whole world, it is the redemption and salvation of the 'Blackman', and the whole world, yet you call a man who desires this, mad?

If a man has built treasures in the kingdom of God and desires such treasures, who calls such a person mad? Matthew 6:19-21

Have you not read that everyone who has done anything for the kingdom of God's sake will received an hundredfold reward for every single deed? If a man desires the treasures of heaven, his own treasures, is he a mad person?

Have you not read that Christ, the sun of righteousness will arise with healing in his wings and will care for us, pamper us, feed us, cure us, heal us and nurture us? You hate to be healed, pampered, cured, nurtured?

Yet you call a man who desires all these things to come right now, mad. Now answer for yourself, who is the mad one?!

This is gross disdain for the kingdom of God and its ramifications

This is wickedness!
My President, it could be dooms day for the damned, while it's a joyous day for the saved. Don't you think so?
Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by Kobojunkie: 6:09pm On Jun 13, 2023
Anas09:
■ My President, it could be dooms day for the damned, while it's a joyous day for the saved. Don't you think so?
Not trying to hold brief for the other, but the second coming of Jesus Christ is not dooms day at all. Rather it is the time of the resurrection of all Israel, and the beginning of the millennial reign. The day of judgment described in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 happens at the end of the millennial reign, not at the beginning. undecided
Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by MrPresident1: 8:30am On Jun 14, 2023
Anas09:

My President, it could be dooms day for the damned, while it's a joyous day for the saved. Don't you think so?
Ask muttleylaff-chicken aka nntr
Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by tobby20: 8:44am On Jun 14, 2023
OkCornel:

Yeah right, the doom sayers said the same thing during pandemic.

They said the same thing at the start of the Russian Ukraine war, yet here we are.

When you are ready to tell yourselves the truth, you will be free from all this madness.
Stylishly ask him if he takes colos b4 typin Nairaland on searchbox

2 Likes

Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by KnownUnknown: 10:51am On Jun 14, 2023
Lmao @ everyone with different versions of the Christian delusion arguing about nonsense.

1 Like

Re: 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah by NNTR: 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2023
sukkot:
This year 2023 would be the most historic year in the history of this planet.
There would be the battle of Armageddon,
the fall of the USA and the emergence of the messiah.
Get ready
Matthew 24:11
And many false prophets will rise up
and mislead many people

Deuteronomy 18:20-22
20But if I haven't spoken, and a prophet claims to have a message from me, you must kill that prophet,
and you must also kill any prophet who claims to have a message from another god.
21You may be asking yourselves,
“How can we tell if a prophet's message really comes from the LORD?”
22You will know, because if the LORD says something will happen, it will happen.
And if it doesn't, you will know that the prophet was falsely claiming to speak for the LORD.
Don't be afraid of any prophet whose message doesn't come from the LORD.

Ezekiel 13:1-8
1The word of the Lord came to me:
2 “Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel who are now prophesying.
Say to those who prophesy out of their own imagination:
‘Hear the word of the Lord!
3 This is what the Sovereign Lord says:
Woe to the foolish prophets who follow their own spirit and have seen nothing!
4 Your prophets, Israel, are like jackals among ruins.
5 You have not gone up to the breaches in the wall to repair it for the people of Israel
so that it will stand firm in the battle on the day of the Lord.
6 Their visions are false and their divinations a lie.
Even though the Lord has not sent them, they say,
“The Lord declares,” and expect him to fulfill their words.
7 Have you not seen false visions and uttered lying divinations when you say,
The Lord declares,” though I have not spoken?
8 “‘Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says:
Because of your false words and lying visions, I am against you, declares the Sovereign Lord.

According to Ezekiel 13:1-8, anyone that the cap fits, is cursed, false, foolish and condemned. 4000 years ago, and such be long gone now and well past already put to death.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christians Only,please Pray For our nation,Nigeria. / Deleted / Re; Halloween And Christians For Frosbel And Omo Alata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.