Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

I Received 54000 Instead Of 5400 How Do I Return It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Received 54000 Instead Of 5400 How Do I Return It (250 Views)

Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner / I Received Account Number From GTB And I Was Asked To Activate It. / Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Received 54000 Instead Of 5400 How Do I Return It by mbahdi(m): 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
Please where are my pos brothers and sisters I need help.
30th January I wasn't at the shop,due to the cashless policy I keep receiving alert of any goods sold to customers by my sales boy at the shop.
But there was this particular alert I received that have been troubling me,5500 and 54000 instead of 5400.my sales boy called me if I see any alert of 5500 and 5400.i told him I saw 5500 and 54000,when I got to the shop he said that a man came with an electrician an bought some goods which there did a transfer of 5400 to me and that the man said he's coming back to Carry it.i was like no problem probably I will let him know he made a mistake when he comes back,but till now the man hasn't come,it was the electrician that came with the man that later came and was like telling me did my boy told me he came and bought something with a man,that inside the 5400 he will collect 1600.i asked him about the man he said what's my business with the man.i told him he should give me the man's number that there was a problem with the transfer he made.i tink there's a mistake he said there's no mistake that there went to the POS and did it together which there showed my boy the receipt....I wanted to play with caution to know whom the mistake came from if it's d pos man or d man.but none have showed up or called me,cause the man did withdraw and transfer with his atm...
I don't want to eat money that's not mine in this hard time.so I traced the POS man expecting him to react on telling him.but I got there told him that someone came to his place on so so day an did a transfer of 5400 for me that I need the receipt.he checked and didn't see 5400 but the 54000. I told him dis it 54000,he printed d recipe and gave me and said that I should go show it to the man that it was successful...till now no one have come to me, an am disturbed about it ..
To my pos operators here could the mistake be from the POS or from the man's account how come none of them have noticed,how do I know the rightful owner of the money so as to return it.?

To the professors here on nairaland that treats the messenger instead of the message your insults are accepted.i mean the I too know professors in English.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Received 54000 Instead Of 5400 How Do I Return It by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
To the professors here on nairaland that treats the messenger instead of the message your insults are accepted.i mean the I too know professors in English.
[/quote]
Okey.,.... Keep dreaming

(1) (Reply)

Unlock Endless Possibilities with Your Own Google Voice Number! � / How To Run Commercial Garri Processing Business Profitably / The Easiest Way To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.