Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,824 members, 7,824,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate (19995 Views)

Pictures from PDP Kano South Rally / Supporters Wave At Abba K Yusuf, PDP Kano Candidate On His Way To Bebeji / See The Mammoth Crowd That Graced PDP Kano Campaign Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by money121(m): 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ok
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by QozzyBrown: 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by shuttox: 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
madridguy:
The court of Appeal should have cancel anything PDP to save us stress.
APC too
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by giftedminds(m): 2:27pm On Feb 10, 2023
Political pursuit without Jesus Christ,
Accept Jesus Christ as your Saviour.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by christistruth01: 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2023
With what Abacha did to Nigerians it will be a bad Idea for his Son to

go into Politics though they are different individuals

Gen Abacha's death prevented many groups of People from taking out their Anger on him

Many People are still Praying against anything Abacha rising to power in Nigeria again
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by asanausana91: 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
madridguy:
I better have PDP than having the evil party called APC.

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by Jolite(m): 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
Trabelsi:
Abbeg anybody know where I fit get rapid beard enhancer ?
come to Alaosa where my he goats are wasting beares and get some for yourself.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
Trabelsi:

Try battery water 🐐
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by onuman: 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
I remember an essay of 2011: Before Mohammed Abacha becomes governor of Kano State.
Mohammed Abacha, go and sit down. Your father's sins are following you about.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by donbrowser(m): 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
I love this. It's a win-win for Asiwaju grin
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by Padipadi(m): 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
Svoboda:
Muhammad abacha has not been lucky in his political voyage so far. Similar fate transpired in 2011 under the cpc.
He should be his Father. Cos if you weren't born when Abacha ruled, you should read his history. He's as worst as Putin. Very short tribal mark faced woman hungry looking short tempered monkey like man.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by Svoboda(m): 3:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
Padipadi:

He should be his Father. Cos if you weren't born when Abacha ruled, you should read his history. He's as worst as Putin. Very short tribal mark faced woman hungry looking short tempered monkey like man.

Depends on the version of history youre reading. Abacha may have have had his dark side, but there hasnt been any leader as pro poor as him in our history.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by PortHarcourtcit(m): 3:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
Trabelsi:
yes but quite expensive here in phc
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by crossbreedwears(m): 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2023
What do you know about Abacha?
Irupetepete:
Anything abacha even if na goat shouldn't be relevant again same as buhari when he finally carry his nuisance self out of that house
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by Irupetepete: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
crossbreedwears:
What do you know about Abacha?
how old are you to be asking such question?
I was born in early 80's
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by Padipadi(m): 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
Svoboda:

Depends on the version of history youre reading. Abacha may have have had his dark side, but there hasnt been any leader as pro poor as him in our history.
Abacha jailed Abiola cos he erred. When they begged him, he refused till he died.
What kind of person is Abacha? Is he God that he can't forgive.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by adecz: 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
But why Abacha no participate
in the NEC primaries nah❓

I would have loved a guy like him,
who has no financial Godfather to be
Governor.

They have so much money ( ill-gotten) that he
won't have any need to chop more, but
concentrate on developing the state.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by Jostoman: 4:30pm On Feb 10, 2023
madridguy:
So that they can leave your killing killing and hardship party called Apc to continue their Calamity. Dey play
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by LIGHTROOM: 4:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
I thought abacha is an Igbo name for food
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by Svoboda(m): 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
Padipadi:

Abacha jailed Abiola cos he erred. When they begged him, he refused till he died.
What kind of person is Abacha? Is he God that he can't forgive.

At least he didnt kill abiola. He saw abiola as a bulwark to his own self preservation in power. None of the so called pontiffs will do differently from him. Abdulsalami had almustapha in jail. Ibb killed vatsa and orkar. Every autocrat is suspicious and wary of opposition.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by Padipadi(m): 4:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
Svoboda:

At least he didnt kill abiola. He saw abiola as a bulwark to his own self preservation in power. None of the so called pontiffs will do differently from him. Abdulsalami had almustapha in jail. Ibb killed vatsa and orkar. Every autocrat is suspicious and wary of opposition.
Be like say you want Yorubas to feast on you with the way you said Abacha saw Abiola as to his own self preservation of power. Abacha's evil n his descendants including you, Buhari or anyone that sweet talk him ll suffer too
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by Trabelsi: 5:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
yes but quite expensive here in phc

How much is it... The most important thing is is it reliable cuz I bought some and they didn't work for me
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by Svoboda(m): 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
Padipadi:

Be like say you want Yorubas to feast on you with the way you said Abacha saw Abiola as to his own self preservation of power. Abacha's evil n his descendants including you, Buhari or anyone that sweet talk him ll suffer too

Nothing like that.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by ogododo: 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:

They should just safe us the plenty permutation. PDP just changing candidate like pant. How can you win election with this nonsense.

APC is the biggest winner here. All they need to do is woo the other disqualified one. And boom. Game over !
APC pikin how market?
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by mrkia(m): 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
In days to election!!! These people don't want us to have election kiss undecided
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by Cantonese: 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
madridguy:

Thankfully we are witnessing the breakup of APC into the various regional groups that made up the party. Do not forget that after this election, you are free to return to either ACN or ANPP.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:30pm On Feb 10, 2023
Trabelsi:

How much is it... The most important thing is is it reliable cuz I bought some and they didn't work for me

15k I'm a barber here in port Harcourt and most of my customers are testifying...
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by Elibaba1: 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:

They should just safe us the plenty permutation. PDP just changing candidate like pant. How can you win election with this nonsense.

APC is the biggest winner here. All they need to do is woo the other disqualified one. And boom. Game over !

Na NNPP go win Kano o.
Abba Yusuf was leading by 300,000 votes against Ganduje in 2019 before he (Ganduje)lobbied Inec to call for “inconclusive” then from no where Ganduje began to lead when the elections went on after 3days. Ganduje then a sitting governor. Now he is no longer on the ballot and Nasir Gawuna (his deputy)does not have the public appeal against Kwankwaso’s THEN(2019) and NOW(2023) candidate.

P.S = Kwankwaso’s (PDP) regime is adjudged the “Best infrastructural administration in Kano post 1999 democracy, guess who was his Commissioner for works? ABBA YUSUF ABBA!
Now do the maths!
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by lhordspy: 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
Elibaba1:

Na NNPP go win Kano o.
Abba Yusuf was leading by 300,000 votes against Ganduje in 2019 before he (Ganduje)lobbied Inec to call for “inconclusive” then from no where Ganduje began to lead when the elections went on after 3days. Ganduje then a sitting governor. Now he is no longer on the ballot and Nasir Gawuna (his deputy)does not have the public appeal against Kwankwaso’s THEN(2019) and NOW(2023) candidate.

P.S = Kwankwaso’s (PDP) regime is adjudged the “Best infrastructural administration in Kano post 1999 democracy, guess who was his Commissioner for works? ABBA YUSUF ABBA!
Now do the maths!

Was Abba Yusuf running on the platform of NNPP then? The way you people talk at-times ehn. Kai..
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by Elibaba1: 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
olasaad:
Even Aunty is APC

She is now married to Mai mala Buni of Yobe State after divorcing that Cameroun billionaire . What do you expect?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone / Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters / We Are Not Aware Of Jonathan’s N21Billion Donation - Nigeria Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.