Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate (19996 Views)

Pictures from PDP Kano South Rally / Supporters Wave At Abba K Yusuf, PDP Kano Candidate On His Way To Bebeji / See The Mammoth Crowd That Graced PDP Kano Campaign Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by Elibaba1: 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:

Was Abba Yusuf running on the platform of NNPP then? The way you people talk at-times ehn. Kai..

No he was not. But I am sure you know that NNPP has a massive followership now in Kano and their candidate is not a newbie in local politics. This this to answer you assertion that all is set for the APC because of the crisis rocking PDP in the state. Just a reminder that there’s a more formidable party that should be APC headache . It is not going to be a smooth ride for APC like you think.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by crossbreedwears(m): 2:19am On Feb 11, 2023
Lol lol lol I was born even before Abacha came to power. Lol
Irupetepete:
how old are you to be asking such question?
I was born in early 80's
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by McGeorge1(m): 2:19am On Feb 11, 2023
Supreme court and Appeal court really have jobs on their hands these days. Shows that the legislative system is truly working. Nonsense...
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by Trabelsi: 8:26am On Feb 11, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
15k I'm a barber here in port Harcourt and most of my customers are testifying...

Can we chat on WA?
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by Aiel123: 9:32am On Feb 11, 2023
Svoboda:
Muhammad abacha has not been lucky in his political voyage so far. Similar fate transpired in 2011 under the cpc.
Really?
Does he have weight, political wise?
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by Svoboda(m): 9:58am On Feb 11, 2023
Aiel123:
Really?
Does he have weight, political wise?

Yes, he has. In 2011, he was the face of the cpc in kano, and that was at the height of buharis cpc. Most people believe he could have won the election if the primaries that produced him had not been cancelled by buhari.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by Aiel123: 10:02am On Feb 11, 2023
Svoboda:

Yes, he has. In 2011, he was the face of the cpc in kano, and that was at the height of buharis cpc. Most people believe he could have won the election if the primaries that produced him had not been cancelled by buhari.
Ok
But he's still an underdog compared to Abba Yusuf and Gawuna.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by Svoboda(m): 10:04am On Feb 11, 2023
Aiel123:

Ok
But he's still an underdog compared to Abba Yusuf and Gawuna.

Yes. But can you imagine how powerful he'd have been if his father was still alive, considering how much his father was loved in kano?
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by Aiel123: 10:09am On Feb 11, 2023
Svoboda:

Yes. But can you imagine how powerful he'd have been if his father was still alive, considering how much his father was loved in kano?
I don't know much on Abacha...
His father presence and goodwill would have helped his course.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by Svoboda(m): 10:12am On Feb 11, 2023
Aiel123:

I don't know much on Abacha...
His father presence and goodwill would have helped his course.

Yes.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by Aiel123: 10:16am On Feb 11, 2023
Svoboda:

Yes.
How would you rate Wali and Abacha?
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by Svoboda(m): 10:24am On Feb 11, 2023
Aiel123:

How would you rate Wali and Abacha?

That wali senior has been on ground since o. Tho, pdp in kano is behind nnpp and apc, I'll give it to wali.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by Aiel123: 10:27am On Feb 11, 2023
Svoboda:

That wali senior has been on ground since o. Tho, pdp in kano is behind nnpp and apc, I'll give it to wali.
Wali senior? You meant his father?
You live in Kano?
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by Svoboda(m): 10:35am On Feb 11, 2023
Aiel123:

Wali senior? You meant his father?
You live in Kano?

No.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by Omodua(m): 11:38am On Feb 11, 2023
madridguy:
The court of Appeal should have cancel anything PDP to save us stress.
So,you prefer to be heard all the time, abi?

Shameless Tinubu's crumbs muncher!
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by Omodua(m): 11:40am On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

They should just safe us the plenty permutation. PDP just changing candidate like pant. How can you win election with this nonsense.

APC is the biggest winner here. All they need to do is woo the other disqualified one. And boom. Game over !
Yet another Tinubu's crumbs muncher roaring.

You will cry blood soon! February 25 is around the corner.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate by PortHarcourtcit(m): 7:00am On Mar 12, 2023
Trabelsi:

Can we chat on WA?
my WhatsApp is having issues

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Sanwo Olu Apc Mega Rally, Campus Square Lagos. Pictures. / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Won’t Stop International Diplomatic Onslaught / Kingsley Otuaro And Timipre Sylva Meet Osinbajo Over Oil Shutdown Threats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.