Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS) (40603 Views)

'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) / Microsoft To Support Owura Kwadwo Who Drew Computer On Blackboard To Teach ICT / More Art Works Of The 12 yr-old boy Who drew the N500 Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS) by saintrow1: 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
tochifk:
Nice gesture...

But why reward the boy with LASPG money for a personal gift to him...

For those that will want to ask, pls take a look at the chaque presented

If it was obi that gave him that money, you will start praising him as if obi is God and you won't ask if the money was from his Panama account where him and his family are not paying tax to Nigeria, but when it involves a yoruba person, that is when you will use your hate, envy and jealousy to ask daft questions. Even if he did not give that boy money you will still complain.
Re: MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS) by Bobbiee: 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
Exalted hooligan.
Re: MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS) by tochifk(m): 7:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
saintrow1:

If it was obi that gave him that money, you will start praising him as if obi is God and you won't ask if the money was from his Panama account where him and his family are not paying tax to Nigeria, but when it involves a yoruba person, that is when you will use your hate, envy and jealousy to ask daft questions. Even if he did not give that boy money you will still complain.
sometimes I wonder how most of you reason.
First, I commended him...
Secondly, I asked that since it's a personal gift, y isn't the cheque in his name.

I don't know what brought Peter obi into this discussion
Re: MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS) by CaptainFM1: 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
If you want to be popular in Nigeria, just be notorius.
Re: MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS) by tochifk(m): 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
Nothing he does will make everyone happy. How do you know he did not use his funds or the ones they are entitled to in order to run the parks and garages. This is just pure transparency to show how funds are disbursed. Lagos gives out Cars and bonuses every year as well. You can go to COURT and probe him if you feel your money was part of the N500,000 LOL...Orishirishi...poor people always having issues with what others do.
Arguing with you is actually a waste of time.
But what I won't accept from you is referring me as poor. Cause am sure you can afford to do the things I've done and still doing.
Re: MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS) by JohnBullMySon: 7:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:

As the manager of a Public owned revenue agency he can give charity unbehalf of the agency

FIRS boss does it, EFCC, even office of the First lady of all states
That they all do it does not make it right. Going by your logic, it means that a governor can carry the state's money to spray it at a party all in the name of CSR.

If he wanted to do such, there are appropriate ways to do that. A fair competition on something that benefits the company and not the chairman can be organized and the prize money announced. Drawing a potrait of the chairman has no relationship with the Motorpark agency.

Dipping hands into public accounts at will to spend on friviolities shows signs of a government brazen at corruption and lacking responsibility.

What you're doing did is what I hate about tribal/partisan politics. It makes bad politicans so comfortable in corruption since their own base will always support them and fight their critics. Meanwhile those fighting are all victims of irresponsible governance.
Re: MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS) by championeh(m): 7:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
In a sane society, this guy should be probed and eventually ask to resign. Obviously, he has been mismanaging all the public funds being generated under this portfolio.

'KosiI bi ase le se ebolo ti koni run igbe' No matter how much you cook Ebolo, it would still smell earthy "

A good gesture with a wrong implementation strategy.
Re: MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS) by morakakin(m): 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
Old notes or new 🤔
Plus maximum withdrawal 20k per day.......
Re: MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS) by Elidrisy20: 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
When is sanwolu going to reward his abandon child?
Re: MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS) by noisy45(m): 7:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
Sholaadey:
Nice act

Your referral code
Re: MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS) by Moutine(m): 7:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
cool
Re: MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS) by Moh247: 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
That they all do it does not make it right. Going by your logic, it means that a governor can carry the state's money to spray it at a party all in the name of CSR.

If he wanted to do such, there are appropriate ways to do that. A fair competition on something that benefits the company and not the chairman can be organized and the prize money announced. Drawing a potrait of the chairman has no relationship with the Motorpark agency.

Dipping hands into public accounts at will to spend on friviolities shows signs of a government brazen at corruption and lacking responsibility.

What you're doing did is what I hate about tribal/partisan politics. It makes bad politicans so comfortable in corruption since their own base will always support them and fight their critics. Meanwhile those fighting are all victims of irresponsible governance.

Each Public Office and Executive office have provisions under the law for such expenses

They call it Office running cost, Security vote, Constituency Allowance

You shouldn't blame McOluomo for loopholes of 1999 constitution

Buhari's photographer Bayo actually donated a block of class room as a Senior Special adviser , Commissioners donate always at events.

As a Governor Peter Obi pledged to Father Mbaka to donate to his Ministry if Father Mbaka could identify a project, but Mbaka insisted on the fund

Also as a Governor on visit to America, Peter Obi donated $8000 to Bianca Ojuckwu's foundation

This isn't partisan or tribal it's reality of our current laws

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS) by ezegenigbonine: 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
The boy desire to be an agbero
Re: MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS) by Zulum500: 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
tochifk:
Nice gesture...

But why reward the boy with LASPG money for a personal gift to him...

For those that will want to ask, pls take a look at the chaque presented

Go and sit down 🤣😁😁
Re: MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS) by pacespot(m): 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2023
grin effect of Naira swap deadline cheesy
Re: MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS) by Zulum500: 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2023
ezegenigbonine:
The boy desire to be an agbero

Jealous okorosss 🤣
Re: MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS) by Zulum500: 7:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
championeh:
In a sane society, this guy should be probed and eventually ask to resign. Obviously, he has been mismanaging all the public funds being generated under this portfolio.

'KosiI bi ase le se ebolo ti koni run igbe' No matter how much you cook Ebolo, it would still smell earthy "

A good gesture with a wrong implementation strategy.

Na your money okorosss 🤣
Re: MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS) by tochifk(m): 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2023
Zulum500:

Go and sit down 🤣😁😁
I'm seated already
Re: MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS) by ejieddy: 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
Behold your next Governor O Lagos State
Re: MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS) by JohnBullMySon: 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:

Each Public Office and Executive office have provisions under the law for such expenses

They call it Office running cost, Security vote, Constituency Allowance

You shouldn't blame McOluomo for loopholes of 1999 constitution

Buhari's photographer Bayo actually donated a block of class room as a Senior Special adviser , Commissioners donate always at events.

As a Governor Peter Obi pledged to Father Mbaka to donate to his Ministry if Father Mbaka could identify a project, but Mbaka insisted on the fund

Also as a Governor on visit to America, Peter Obi donated $8000 to Bianca Ojuckwu's foundation

This isn't partisan or tribal it's reality of our current laws
No need mentioning Peter Obi for me. I don't have any interest in any of them. It's wrong no matter who is doing it.

Nigerians grow up with a mentality of materialism and self interest at the expense of others. That's why we have so many corrupt people within the the public service. They carried that behavior from their formative years. I don't care if it's MC Oluomo or Peter Obi. This Nigerian mentality must first change before any real development is seen.
Re: MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS) by Brush1: 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:

Corporate Social Responsibility

You guys needs to be happy ones in a while, not everything is Nsogbu Nsogbu

LASPG owes the public some responsibility , the boy needs encouragement and scholarship.. 500k would go along way

Please, quit already . CSR could also come from his bank account .

Re: MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS) by Bioko2: 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
Don't blame him when he grows up aspiring to become a thug, or when he eventually becomes one
Re: MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS) by Emola12(m): 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
With poor people money right God will punish you people mouh nah just continue okay
Re: MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS) by Enemyofpeace: 8:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
I no just like this guy.
Re: MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS) by spartachico(m): 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
Is it transfer or cash and if na cash shey na new naira note
Re: MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS) by Sholaadey: 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
noisy45:

Your referral code

KM5HHQ_14
Re: MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS) by RPG2020(m): 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
Obi is coming for y'all outdated thieves grin
Re: MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS) by CSTRR: 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
Looting state resources.

Weldone, Sharp guy.

If this criminal and his principal wins, just give up on the country.

It can never be good again.
Re: MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS) by CSTRR: 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
You will see governors walking on the road and dashing people millions of naira at the drop of a hat, due to one excuse or the other.

What is stopping that governor from looting?

A 21 year old nephew of yahaya Bello has been arrested for looting 3 billions naira.

21 year old.

The pdp governorship candidate for Rivers State is on the efcc wanted list for looting 100biliion.

The guy is busy gallivanting with wike.

Concentrated wickedness in high places.
Re: MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS) by thinkmoney(m): 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
Msntv:

SOURCE:https://myschoolnews.ng/mc-oluomo-rewards-boy-who-drew-his-portrait-with-500000

Up Lagos state!!! Progress!!!"
the next governor of lagos, then in due time president of Nigeria. Inshallah
Re: MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS) by slowice(m): 8:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
They are seriously prepping this guy for something big .

Before our very eye they are white washing a thug ,a killer for the top job in Lagos .
Re: MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS) by mrkia(m): 9:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
Make you give the child the Cash na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best exam portal / I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding / Why I Failed WAEC (hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.