Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Tractors For Sale - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Tractors For Sale (1359 Views)

Self-Driving Tractors & Drone Plant & Harvest Crops In UK / Kano Government To Distribute 200 Tractors To Farmers On Loan (Pictures) / 2 fairly used new Holland tractors for sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tractors For Sale by engrezenwa: 1:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
There are tractors in a farm that were used to set up a palm plantation but there are no longer needed.

1. Massey Ferguson 375 (functional). Price is N7,000,000 (Negotiable)

2. Massey Ferguson 375 (non-functional). Price is N3,000,000 (Negotiable)

3. Swaraj 978 (functional). Price is N6,000,000 (Negotiable)

4. Swaraj 978 (non-functional). Price is N3,000,000 (Negotiable)

The implements are available too.

Re: Tractors For Sale by engrezenwa: 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
More pictures

Re: Tractors For Sale by engrezenwa: 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
Make an offer
Re: Tractors For Sale by engrezenwa: 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2023
One functional Massey Ferguson to be sold today.

Two remaining.

Reach out today, let’s seal the deal.
Re: Tractors For Sale by Earthstorms(m): 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
engrezenwa:
There are tractors in a farm that were used to set up a palm plantation but there are no longer needed.

1. Massey Ferguson 375 (functional). Price is N7,000,000 (Negotiable)

2. Massey Ferguson 375 (non-functional). Price is N3,000,000 (Negotiable)

3. Swaraj 978 (functional). Price is N6,000,000 (Negotiable)

4. Swaraj 978 (non-functional). Price is N3,000,000 (Negotiable)

The implements are available too.

Do you have tractor back tyres for sale?
Re: Tractors For Sale by shariff84: 11:11am On Feb 23, 2023
Earthstorms:

Do you have tractor back tyres for sale?
you want him to scrap his tractors.lolz
I can get it for you from Niger state, second hand.
Re: Tractors For Sale by Earthstorms(m): 11:36am On Feb 23, 2023
shariff84:
you want him to scrap his tractors.lolz
I can get it for you from Niger state, second hand.

Ok. That we be nice. What is your phone number so I can reach you to discuss how to get it.

I need two tyres.
Re: Tractors For Sale by shariff84: 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
Earthstorms:

Ok. That we be nice. What is your phone number so I can reach you to discuss how to get it.

I need two tyres.
Re: Tractors For Sale by mobolaji234: 9:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
Location of the tractors for inspection purpose
Re: Tractors For Sale by engrezenwa: 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
mobolaji234:
Location of the tractors for inspection purpose

The functional ones are in Ahiaeke, Umuahia, Umuahia North LGA, Abia State.

The unserviceable ones are in Ndioji Abam, Arochukwu LGA, Abia State.
Re: Tractors For Sale by engrezenwa: 10:30am On Mar 05, 2023
Still available
Re: Tractors For Sale by engrezenwa: 3:05am On Mar 07, 2023
This is also available in the farm. A 2014 Mitsubishi Canter FUSO. It was used to transport palm from farm to processing station. It was last used in 2019 when the farm was shut down temporarily. It is a diesel engine. It requires a new injector. It’s going for N3,000,000

Re: Tractors For Sale by Earthstorms(m): 7:49am On Mar 07, 2023
engrezenwa:
This is also available in the farm. A 2014 Mitsubishi Canter FUSO. It was used to transport palm from farm to processing station. It was last used in 2019 when the farm was shut down temporarily. It is a diesel engine. It requires a new injector. It’s going for N3,000,000

What you are posting is worrying.

Obviously a lot of money went into the palm plantation with the tractors, trucks and other equipment that were bought. Why was the farm shut down since 2019?

We might be able to learn from what happened at this farm.
Re: Tractors For Sale by engrezenwa: 8:16am On Mar 07, 2023
Earthstorms:

What you are posting is worrying.

Obviously a lot of money went into the palm plantation with the tractors, trucks and other equipment that were bought. Why was the farm shut down since 2019?

We might be able to learn from what happened at this farm.

I set up the farm in 2014. Like you rightly said, I invested a lot of money.

I travelled abroad and left the farm in the care of a manager. He mismanaged the farm when the palms started yielding. The locals were harvesting for their own profit. The man leased part of my farm which had no crops to the locals. Also, the locals vandalized my machines.

The manager died last year. I had to come back to take charge of the farm; I had been procrastinating coming back given other things I was doing where I was. I shut it down partially in 2019 (No using of machines and processing plant because I was being asked for maintenance fees). Coming back, I realized all the man did and all he was covering up.

I don’t want to take funds from other places to kickstart the farm business again. I want to sell off these things to kickstart the business productively. I don’t have need for tractors. I have 7 tractors, I want to sell 6 and retain 1 tractor. I have sold my 911 tipper, and I want to sell off the Mitsubishi canter truck too.

I have over 7,000 palm trees. 5,000 in Arochukwu LGA and 2,000 in Umuahia North LGA. I need to prune them and I need to harvest from some. I have fired all farm workers, they were colluding with the late farm manager to make a mess of the place. Police discovered 4 drums of palm oil, filled up, in the house of one of my staff, and I had none in the store in the farm. I have gotten someone to prune the trees, he’s charging me N900/tree for pruning and harvesting. It’s a lot. Like I said, I don’t want to fund it with money from other sources; that’s why I am selling these machines. Also, I don’t need them; and if I leave them, they’d be vandalized some more.
Re: Tractors For Sale by Osinachiadinma: 10:10am On Mar 07, 2023
Could you please send the full pictures of the canter truck to 08037703102 whatsapp. Please also let me know all there is to fix on it. Thanks
Re: Tractors For Sale by famagro: 10:38am On Mar 07, 2023
I can feel your pains, very frustrating.
engrezenwa:

I set up the farm in 2014. Like you rightly said, I invested a lot of money.

I travelled abroad and left the farm in the care of a manager. He mismanaged the farm when the palms started yielding. The locals were harvesting for their own profit. The man leased part of my farm which had no crops to the locals. Also, the locals vandalized my machines.

The manager died last year. I had to come back to take charge of the farm; I had been procrastinating coming back given other things I was doing where I was. I shut it down partially in 2019 (No using of machines and processing plant because I was being asked for maintenance fees). Coming back, I realized all the man did and all he was covering up.

I don’t want to take funds from other places to kickstart the farm business again. I want to sell off these things to kickstart the business productively. I don’t have need for tractors. I have 7 tractors, I want to sell 6 and retain 1 tractor. I have sold my 911 tipper, and I want to sell off the Mitsubishi canter truck too.

I have over 7,000 palm trees. 5,000 in Arochukwu LGA and 2,000 in Umuahia North LGA. I need to prune them and I need to harvest from some. I have fired all farm workers, they were colluding with the late farm manager to make a mess of the place. Police discovered 4 drums of palm oil, filled up, in the house of one of my staff, and I had none in the store in the farm. I have gotten someone to prune the trees, he’s charging me N900/tree for pruning and harvesting. It’s a lot. Like I said, I don’t want to fund it with money from other sources; that’s why I am selling these machines. Also, I don’t need them; and if I leave them, they’d be vandalized some more.

1 Like

Re: Tractors For Sale by engrezenwa: 9:01am On Mar 12, 2023
Still available
Re: Tractors For Sale by engrezenwa: 7:08am On Apr 03, 2023
SOLD OUT.

Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Farm On 24 Hectares Of Land Surrounded By River Ala / Celery Cutting Machine Onion Peeling Dicing Slicing Equipment Razorfish / Urgent Suggestion For Maize Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.