Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Why Haven't You Started Any Online Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Haven't You Started Any Online Business? (153 Views)

I Wish I Knew This Before I Started Any Online Business. / 6 Tips To Help You Grow Any Online Business And Make Money From It / Indispensable Qualities To Develop If You Must Succeed In Any Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Haven't You Started Any Online Business? by Teeflames2020: 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
So A lot of people especially Nigerians believe that there are so many scammers online, which of course you will agree with me that it's true

But still amidst all of these some people are still doing well , Making cool cash with just Their smartphone and internet connection...

I have been duped online too , you might want to be ask why do people fall into the hands of 419?

The reason is because everybody needs that extra money, extra money without any effort or activities
People want to invest their 50k today and sit at home doing nothing and then expect to get 100k in the next 24hrs or in the next 30days ..... You see?

What if I told you that you can make money passively online without having to bring in anybody to join you ?

Reason is this people like doing their things codedly without anyone knowing how their really making money, which is very good but let me ask you this

If you went to a supermarket, bought a very lovely wrist watch and the following day you wear it to your working place and a colleague of your love it and asked where did you got this from ?
Won't you tell her the place ?

So I want to tell you that there is a business model that can take you from broke level to a luxury life level ....

So that instead of you waiting for salary at the end of the month you can be getting weekly alerts from this business model.......
Even sit at home mum is doing well with this business model and you too can do it

If you want to start am just a dm away
+2349019098865
This business model works for everybody across all countries as long as you have a smartphone and internet connection

Re: Why Haven't You Started Any Online Business? by TrueTalk111: 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2023

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Join My Forex Mentorship Group To Get Funded By Prop Firms. / B2C E-commerce And B2B E-commerce / Here’s How You Assess Your Car Brakes Fluid Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.