Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Why You Should Join My Forex Mentorship Group To Get Funded By Prop Firms. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Should Join My Forex Mentorship Group To Get Funded By Prop Firms. (150 Views)

"Trade With Prop Firms: Join My Telegram Group Now!" / Tolaram Group To Build Biggest Regional Port In Lagos / Why You Should Join A Cooperative Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Join My Forex Mentorship Group To Get Funded By Prop Firms. by Tbeniza(m): 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
Why join my mentorship group? Because I offer a unique approach to trading that sets me apart from the rest. I trade based on specific times of the day, only taking trades during the most opportune moments, typically between 1-4pm Nigerian time. This allows for a more calculated and strategic approach to trading. I also prioritize realistic returns over promises of huge gains. Unlike other groups who take a high volume of trades without a clear strategy, I focus on a more measured approach. Additionally, I am always available to my students, offering regular zoom calls and videos to provide guidance and support in learning my trading style and model. Join my group for a more personalized and effective approach to trading."

Message me to get access to my telegram group. Free for limited time only. 09071990405

Also check us out on Twitter @colony_coin where are ou see all our trading post and updates.

(1) (Reply)

Goodnews For All Businesses That Uses Facebook Page To Advertise / Building/growing Of Brand. / What You Need To Know About Exchange Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.